The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Missymoomoo... you added mine to the 1st page but now I cant see it ???

Here it is again...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 19th.

Thanks hun xxx

Sorry Just added again. Not sure what happened there x

Yes and I should get lots of commision for updating the front page but I can assure you it isn't me lol

just got my serendipity reading
and im shaking
and have tears in my eyes
im so freaked out
she knows everything about me

as i said before i did the photo reading? not the tarot reading. i sent her a picture and she has replied with about 4 paragraphs of my life including places and names and ages etc and i'm so freaked out

but on the plus side she said i will see a positive from some sort of test very soon...........

when did you buy winegums?

i did jenny and sin and a physic lady waiting to her from them to compare xxx

yes im obsessed

I have just done Cheri too and waiting, done brooke and waiting and done Serendipity. I am going mad with psychics. Wow sounds good the Serendipity one. x

i been told by a tarot reader and a physic i will have twins so lets see what they say

and im shaking
im so freaked out

as i said before i did the photo reading? not the tarot reading. i sent her a picture and she has replied with about 4 paragraphs of my life including places and names and ages etc and i'm so freaked out

but on the plus side she said i will see a positive from some sort of test very soon...........

Wow!!!! I can't wait to get my Serendipity one back. Sent for it this morning. Did you only provide her with the stuff she asked for too? Like your dob and name and if you had and other children?

and im shaking
im so freaked out

Wow!!!! I can't wait to get my Serendipity one back. Sent for it this morning. Did you only provide her with the stuff she asked for too? Like your dob and name and if you had and other children?

wine did the photo reading hun not conception one

and im shaking
im so freaked out

wine did the photo reading hun not conception one

I did both! haha:happydance::happydance:

i didnt give her no info! I paid for it with paypal on tues and sent her a pic i sent it to the wrong email so yesterday sent the pic to the correct email and all i said was 'sorry i bought this reading tuesday but sent the picture to the wrong email'

and got her reply today talking about my aunt and uncle (by name) and saying how my son was just turning 1 etc etc so freaky deak!! i even sent the email by a diff email address i use for forums and stuff so she couldn't have found out info that way... it's weird

xx

and im shaking
im so freaked out

yeah serendipity is soo good! tarrot I had with her few things came up that I could relate too I may send off for a photo reading with her this week

i didnt give her no info! I paid for it with paypal on tues and sent her a pic i sent it to the wrong email so yesterday sent the pic to the correct email and all i said was 'sorry i bought this reading tuesday but sent the picture to the wrong email'

and got her reply today talking about my aunt and uncle (by name) and saying how my son was just turning 1 etc etc so freaky deak!! i even sent the email by a diff email address i use for forums and stuff so she couldn't have found out info that way... it's weird

xx

wow she even got names! amazing

yep was SO freaked when she got the names :S i think i might have to do the tarot to ask her about where my bfp is ;) very impressed with it xx

hey ladies I just received my serendipity reading and I can say I am pleased with it. I know it is for entertainment purposes but you know how we can be! LOL Anyhoo here it is ladies:

The first card I got for you is the ACE OF WANDS:

The Ace of Wands is a symbol of possibility and change, it signifies a new creative opportunity and the chance for the whole family to muck in and be united on a certain project. The Ace of Wands indicates something is being offered to you on a plate, a new opportunity, a new direction in life. The beginning of a new family or possibly a new relationship. This card is strongly connected to the number one and resembles the first one in a line of something.

:happydance:(If I get pg it will be the first with my dh!!!!):happydance:

The second card I received for you is the TEN OF PENTACLES:

The ten of pentacles shows how family, or even extended family is important. It is the card of the earth and represents all things related to growth. I see this as a very positive card with regards to your question. The ten of pentacles is also about patience, it suggests that anything grown from the earth takes time. You don’t just plant things and reap the rewards over night, a seed of any kind once planted must be nurtured and looked after properly to allow it to grow.

The third and final card I got for you is the PRINCESS OF CUPS:

This card is symbolized as the healer and means that not only is good health predicted but also the recipient is blessed. In life this represents happiness, marriage, healing, patience, generosity and compassion, and has strong relations to the Autumn season.
Princess cards in a spread also indicate a message or messenger and the carrier of what is usually good or positive news. As often happens with the Princesses of the deck, the card represents a change in events, the Princess of Cups will sometimes come up to indicate a forthcoming pregnancy.

A time of around Autumn has been suggested, and I’m wondering if the creative project could be decorating a nursery.

when did you purchase trying for 3rd??? that spounds good im practising tarot with my reader and i also last week got the ace of wands all your cards are positive no negativity at all great xx

For everyone - How long did it take for you to get all your Serendity readings back? I sent for mine this morning x

when did you purchase trying for 3rd??? that spounds good im practising tarot with my reader and i also last week got the ace of wands all your cards are positive no negativity at all great xx

Thank you hun! I ordered it yesterday afternoon and she got back to me this afternoon. That is neat that your practicing tarot reading! How long do you think it takes before you can actually read someones cards for them?

well i paid last tuesday but emailed the wrong address so emailed the correct address last night and got my reading tonight

trying 4 that was a lovely reading i really want to do the tarot one now!!!

she also said something to me about febuary and if i get pregnant this month or next month baby could be due in feb!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!! lol

xx

i can read them now babes but i wanna go in more depth been told by my reader in last reading last week i may have twins and yesterday a physic said im havng twins and will find out in 3 or 4 weeks so interestinng to c what jenny and sin say xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->