The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

i can read them now babes but i wanna go in more depth been told by my reader in last reading last week i may have twins and yesterday a physic said im havng twins and will find out in 3 or 4 weeks so interestinng to c what jenny and sin say xx

OOOOOO how exciting TWINS!!!!:yipee: You will have to keep us updated for sure babe! FX'ed for you! My dh has been saying I am gonna have twin boys! LOL:haha:

lol it does run in my oh family and his mum always said i will have twins but no one knows it runs in his fam my grandad was a twin as well and missed all his children with my nanna and all there kids xx

twins come from mums side so it wouldnt matter if your oh is a twin
fraternal twinning is when women hyperovulate (2 or more eggs in one cycle instead of 1) and this is hereditary passed down through women xx

oh ok so my mums dad was a twin and oh has twins in fam so that dont matter? i not got a clue

Ok I have caved and paid for my jenny reading... not quite sure why i have done but will update my details when i get the e-mail. I noticed she also does a birth one too, thats interesting and I will be taking that one up when it happens aswell.

I posted pics of my tests in the testing. Area help

Hayley i may be wrong but think its if your mum, nan, great nan, aunt etc has the gene it can be passed down
also may be if your DADs family has the gene obviously he wont have it but can still be passed along to you
but not your oh BUT if you have girl children then they can recieve it from your OH and may have twins themselves ;)

xx

my mum may have as her dad is a twin but its skipped all genereations so far xx

just got my ebay one not jenny or sin yet

Dear Hayley below is your pregnancy outlook reading :

On opening my links around you I felt a very strong vision of a baby boy coming into your life within 2011, early 2011 and see conception is going to be around you anytime, if not already

I pick up the energy of a female in spirit who shows this for you and actually shows 3 children within your life time

So to clarify your next conception is anytime now, literally, and this is a baby boy born 2011, your second conception is May 2012 and I see from this the Birth of a baby girl

I feel more children will bring alot of joy and happiness into your life and make your life balanced and complete, although I feel at the moment you may worry this will not happen for you, this lady in spirit around you gives me a strong M initial, and does confirm 2 more children ahead for you here.

I do sense 1 child spirit side, which would connect to yourself or family, but this is past and not present.

Wishing you every happiness x x x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Read...t=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item27b14ec2b9

there u go xx

im waiting for my cheri and jennyy---taken forever:(xxx

Waiting for Cherri, Brooke, Serendipity and this lol

One day babes she is lovely still waitin for my jenny and sin arghhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g