The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Maybe Jenny has weekend off. I got my Jenny one in 2 days x Not had Sin one or Brooke one yet tho lol

I had to do the Ebay one Hayley after I saw the details of yours. That was a great detailed reading and I need one., I really feel like I'm a bit lost. My feelings and moods are up and down at the moment. I am going mad! lol

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on ( April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/Birthdate if referenced the month of Janurary 2011 - specific reference to the 13th and 14th.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begin in June 2010. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 29th.

Thanks luv!

wen did you buy them girls??? are they jenny readings

How soon did you get your readings?
I did it yesterday afternoon and still had nothing come through... Just wondering how long it takes, or maybe she has weekends off.

I had to do the Ebay one Hayley after I saw the details of yours. That was a great detailed reading and I need one., I really feel like I'm a bit lost. My feelings and moods are up and down at the moment. I am going mad! lol

so am i babes i feel really sick today had no wcm but my tummmy is cramping and has been for 2 days now and waiting for these readings is driving me mad now xx

nooooo im not even due to ov till tomo or tues lol but she said im literally concieveing now didnt she have had lots of bd x thinking im ov early but not picked up surge do you think????? i have been very gassy and crampy

i feel sick today xx

I dunno Hayley. I got lots of EWCM 7 days running up to my LH Surge and then when I got LH Surge it all turned watery and lotiony and white tinged. It wasn't stretchy anymore. Dunno why lol. But I also kept thinking had O'vd early but then I got my LH Surge on CD21!!!!!

well i had ewcm a blob yest and bit today but im cramping like helll arghhhhh

didnt do hers i did jenny and serin but jennys will be 48 hrs at 7pm and still heard nothing i need to mail her

has anyone got there cheri reading?

I didn't do the cherri reading but I have read other ladies saying she is away for a while so don't know. I got the jenny and serendipity reading and they both got back to me within 24 hrs. GL!

I sent off for a Cheri one yesterday and said she is back on 1st May so not away anymore but I bet she has a lot of catching up to do. She was away from 23rd April until 1st May. That's that it said on the auto response email anyway. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->