The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

asked for a reading will post when i have results.

ok so after lurking and reading this thread regulary i caved and got one too. this is what she said

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - reference to the 17th and birth on the 1st of March 2011.

Jennifer

Wow get ready then! lol Thats soon. Added x

I've sort of lost confidence because just noticed that my reading is EXACTLY the same as MrsLeon's, word for word, down to the dates and the sex of the baby!

A little disappointed but know it's only a laugh really.

Tigerlilly, but some are bound to be same as she with the many readings she has and that's not unusual as at the moment me and Trying 4 3rd both have EXACTLY same cycle and EXACTLY same symptoms! I think sometimes things can go like this. But yeah I sometimes feel down and start wondering whether it's all true and yeah it is for entertainment but it put a little fun into all this. However for me it has made me more positive and eager! I really want this baby and I AM GOING TO GET MY BABY EVEN IF IT TAKES 3 years!!!!! lol. I think most of us here have a very small fear that Jenny is a scam or whatever but look how well she has read so far and if you google her a lot of her readings have been right. The chart shows good already. If anything for me she is my security blanket. I am feeling July, July, and sometimes if you believe in something strongly enough it can come true! So Jenny or no Jenny, chin up! Positive head on! Baby thoughts ahead!! Think.....IT WILL HAPPEN!!! xxxx

Tigerlilly, but some are bound to be same as she with the many readings she has and that's not unusual as at the moment me and Trying 4 3rd both have EXACTLY same cycle and EXACTLY same symptoms! I think sometimes things can go like this. But yeah I sometimes feel down and start wondering whether it's all true and yeah it is for entertainment but it put a little fun into all this. However for me it has made me more positive and eager! I really want this baby and I AM GOING TO GET MY BABY EVEN IF IT TAKES 3 years!!!!! lol. I think most of us here have a very small fear that Jenny is a scam or whatever but look how well she has read so far and if you google her a lot of her readings have been right. The chart shows good already. If anything for me she is my security blanket. I am feeling July, July, and sometimes if you believe in something strongly enough it can come true! So Jenny or no Jenny, chin up! Positive head on! Baby thoughts ahead!! Think.....IT WILL HAPPEN!!! xxxx

Yeah you're right, I didn't mean to sound negative about it, sorry. It's just when I saw it I got the 'oh that's MY reading' feeling. I know positive thinking plays a big part in it all and that it mainly for entertainment. Alot of women have proved Jenny acurate.
I'll put my positive head back on, sorry if I offended anyone, hat honestly wasn't my intention.

IT WILL HAPPEN.... <<<my new mantra!!!xxx

tigerlilly, you have to keep believing that it will happen to you. a lot of ladies predictions have been quite similar, that does not mean it is not true. it may just be that they have very similar cycles. which when you think of it it is quite possible to happen. with all of the women on bnb there are bound to be alot of people with the same cycle pattern. just don't give up hope. that is supposed to be the whole point behind this to give you hope that it will happen. good luck

Unsure whether you girls have seen the other thread about the Real Green Witcho?

It may be of interest to some of you.

Basically, Kay-cee got her BFP after having a spell cast for her. She got one after some of her family members used it and got lucky! It is only £5.99, google realgreenwitch, I must admit I have taken the plunge....

I keep saying I dont believe in all this yet I keep spending all this money.......

Tigerlilly - You didn't offend I have felt like this too but it isn't any good. I just want you to feel positive. You do now so that's great!! GL :dust: to you!!!!

Starmoon - Oh god don't get me started on that! haha. I have already done like 6 predictions with different phsycics lol. How how can I bare not looking. One little look wouldn't harm would it? lol

ladies i'm confused i don't know why jenny gave me a edd from the past she gave me edd of march 2010 i have emailed her do u think she could have possible made a typo error? xx

ladies i'm confused i don't know why jenny gave me a edd from the past she gave me edd of march 2010 i have emailed her do u think she could have possible made a typo error? xx

Probs March 2011 but email her anyways :hugs::hugs:

thanks i felt a little disheartened when she got this wrong i thought maybe the reading was wrong then ...

thanks missymoo for adding me to the list xx

its probably a typo. If she was using the 10-key 1 and 0 are right next to each other

your right hun i never looked ast it like that hehe xx

jenny has just emailed me to confirm that it was a typo

missymoomoo could u change 2010 to 2011 plz xx

OMG, i need help. i have become obsessed! hehe
I saw a tarot card reader back in April, I ha never been before so didnt really know what to expect and didnt ask the questions i wanted to ask. (when am i going to concieve)!!
Then i saw this thread and bought a Jenny Renny...i have since then bought a 'The Real Green Witch' spell and also booked myself in to see another tarot card reader/spirtualist next week on Fri!!

I just cant stop! hehe!
I think we should make a group of all the Jenny Renny girls. Anyone up for it? Get a cool ticker made up!?

Hi Ladies,

Please can I join the Jenny Renny Girls? My reading is as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 11th and the 25th of March 2011.

Needing a bit of inspiration AF got me after a faint second line this month! Was a fluke and played serious mind games with me! Feeling better now and looking forward again

Thank You Ladies

OMG, i need help. i have become obsessed! hehe
I saw a tarot card reader back in April, I ha never been before so didnt really know what to expect and didnt ask the questions i wanted to ask. (when am i going to concieve)!!
Then i saw this thread and bought a Jenny Renny...i have since then bought a 'The Real Green Witch' spell and also booked myself in to see another tarot card reader/spirtualist next week on Fri!!

I just cant stop! hehe!
I think we should make a group of all the Jenny Renny girls. Anyone up for it? Get a cool ticker made up!?

i am pretty much similar i am sooo intrueged to know whats coming my way so as far as ttc is concerned it's very exciting xx

Me too ladies, I have a reading every six months and was due to go at xmas so long overdue been a bout a year since last reading so really intrigued to have another one, going to ring and book one on monday! The lady I see is amazing and if Jenny Renny is indeed right on her prediction that she will read me the same! Getting excited gives me something to look forward too (was gutted this month!)

Charm
XxX

I'm really interested in the real green witch. I just looked on Ebay and saw her spells for £3.99, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with her?

Also how do I go about getting the spell, do I have to email and tell her my wishes or does she just 'know' through the reading she does first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->