The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Please add mine

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 22n

found this site and was kind of an interesting read :D

https://www.magic-horoscope.com/conception/

Was really impressed with this website tried all readings lol this one was a favourite made my realise I think I am def ready for #2 and have made right decision that 2010 is the year; (I have underlined the bit that stood out at me:

You will easily move up on a career stairs and earn money. But, while working, try not to forget about Your family and friends: they need Your care and support. You will renew or establish the relationships, and You will easily solve problems in marriage, especially if You will rely upon Your feelings. Perhaps, You will think seriously to have a child.

Still waiting for conf my spell has been cast/or when it will be from the green witch! I have emailed her again but still no response since I sent her my additional details Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Please can you add mine?

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD is referenced the 23rd of June and his birth shows the 31st of May 2011.

Jenny

Cant wait to see all the results as their updated! xx

Hi Ladies,

Just had a reply from the green witch at last! Seems she didnt get my email with my details on but because I emailed her via her website seems now she has???? Anyway so very excited and extremely hopeful as she tells me she is going to start casting my spell this evening! I reckon some BDing is in order! lol

Get bd'ing hun :D Did you just order the spell or other bits? I'm expecting my bracelet and candles tomorrow - due to ov end of the week, so perfect timing.

sorry to jump in.... i did the witch thing she hasnt got back to me either since sending my additional details... ive just messaged her again....

My boobs feel like DOOR KNOBS AND are ITCHY and SORE! I have an abundance of creamy white cm and I keep getting stabbing shooting pains in my boobs. I usually get full tender boobs from o but this time just started with this weird feeling today and I test on 13th!!! Oh please god please. I've been a good girl...I want this so much x Night girls!!! Please keep the witch away from me...Not the Green Witch but the witch that we all hate...with no name hmmmmm

How long did i take to get your Jenny Renny reading? It's been two days for me and I still haven't got mine, I even check my junk box and nothing. :(

I hope to hear from her soon!!!!

My boobs feel like DOOR KNOBS AND are ITCHY and SORE! I have an abundance of creamy white cm and I keep getting stabbing shooting pains in my boobs. I usually get full tender boobs from o but this time just started with this weird feeling today and I test on 13th!!! Oh please god please. I've been a good girl...I want this so much x Night girls!!! Please keep the witch away from me...Not the Green Witch but the witch that we all hate...with no name hmmmmm

Oooh Missy testing on 13th!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

:gun: Stay Away Wicked Witch :gun:

i went to the site madlttc had posted on and going by what jenny had said about may being my month for a BFP and the 23rd is my ovulation day this is what it said about the 23rd of may on the site....23 May - It is very successful time for baby conception!!!!!...OMG how great would that be, im going to cross everything apart from the obvious this month!!!!!....lol

gl and baby dust to all xx

I heard from her in less than 24 hours..I almost didnt see it in my mailbox it just said RE:reading request from jennifer renecker

How long did i take to get your Jenny Renny reading? It's been two days for me and I still haven't got mine, I even check my junk box and nothing. :(

I heard from her in less than 24 hours..I almost didnt see it in my mailbox it just said RE:reading request from jennifer renecker

Oh I really hope to hear from soon!!!

Oh I really hope to hear from soon!!!

I got mine within 2 days as it was over a weekend. Hope you get it soon.

I got mine in 2 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back