The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I got a message back from the witch straight away saying she didnt receive my original info yet she recieved that email??... something smells a wee bit dodgy, she said she castin my spell last night at midnight... is that it now?? will she contact you? i emailed her back again asking for abit more info on the casting and once again nothing back.... not sure if this was a £5.99 well spent... i guess i will know if i get my bfp in 28 days if she has helped!

I'm afraid Jenny was wrong about me aswell. :cry:

The :witch: got me this morning

GL to everyone else xxx

*sings* ee ey ee ey ee ey o, back to CD1 I go

i havent heard back from the green witch yet brought spell nearly 2 days ago

sorry forgive if this question has been asked before but hoe does all this work? do you have to pay for this reading?

Yep you do, it works out at £5 something for teh UK :flow:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 21st.

but i got my BFP this month and i am due jan 14th. i do have rmc so lets wait and see i will keep you posted

i havent heard back from the green witch yet brought spell nearly 2 days ago

Hi Strawberry,

I bought spell friday and not had anything back yet. Emailed twice with no response back . . . hope i've not been duped!!!! I'm hoping the delay is because they've got loads of orders from us all from this forum!!
Ha ha x

haha yeah thats true i just wanna hear back cause fertile days start on sunday!!

She is probably inundated with emails from us lot :haha: it took around 48 hours for me to hear back from her after I had emailed my info :D I'm still waiting for my goodies to arrive - she said she would probably post them on Monday, bet she used 2nd class post! :dohh:

Here's my reading- not too bad, but definitely contradicts the last one from serendipity.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September 2010 from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 27th.

Mine reads -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The pregnancy shows as a twins - girl and boy - and their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 29th and 15th.

This witch lady did email me right back and said she did my casting last night.... but is that it now?? have i had it done?? ...

Hmmm a email of her saying that wouldnt go a miss.... i appriciate shes busy but come on....

My reading is:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from cycle that begins the end of July/beginning of August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 5th and the 20th of April 2011.

Here's my reading... God i hope she is right lol :

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 10th

My boobs feel like DOOR KNOBS AND are ITCHY and SORE! I have an abundance of creamy white cm and I keep getting stabbing shooting pains in my boobs. I usually get full tender boobs from o but this time just started with this weird feeling today and I test on 13th!!! Oh please god please. I've been a good girl...I want this so much x Night girls!!! Please keep the witch away from me...Not the Green Witch but the witch that we all hate...with no name hmmmmm

Oooh Missy testing on 13th!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Awww ty so much. Still no :witch: for me and testing TOMORROW! x

My boobs feel like DOOR KNOBS AND are ITCHY and SORE! I have an abundance of creamy white cm and I keep getting stabbing shooting pains in my boobs. I usually get full tender boobs from o but this time just started with this weird feeling today and I test on 13th!!! Oh please god please. I've been a good girl...I want this so much x Night girls!!! Please keep the witch away from me...Not the Green Witch but the witch that we all hate...with no name hmmmmm

:gun: Stay Away Wicked Witch :gun:

Awww ty xx

i went to the site madlttc had posted on and going by what jenny had said about may being my month for a BFP and the 23rd is my ovulation day this is what it said about the 23rd of may on the site....23 May - It is very successful time for baby conception!!!!!...OMG how great would that be, im going to cross everything apart from the obvious this month!!!!!....lol

gl and baby dust to all xx

Wow I hope it works that way for ya! and baby dust back to u!

I'm afraid Jenny was wrong about me aswell. :cry:

The :witch: got me this morning

GL to everyone else xxx

*sings* ee ey ee ey ee ey o, back to CD1 I go

Awww so sorry to hear this I will update the chart :hugs:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 21st.

but i got my BFP this month and i am due jan 14th. i do have rmc so lets wait and see i will keep you posted

I am not sure if you want me to add this then. Let me know how things turn out and keep us posted and CONGRATS!:happydance:

Here's my reading- not too bad, but definitely contradicts the last one from serendipity.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September 2010 from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 27th.

Way hey adding x:thumbup:

Mine reads -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The pregnancy shows as a twins - girl and boy - and their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 29th and 15th.

Adding now hun x:thumbup:

My reading is:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from cycle that begins the end of July/beginning of August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 5th and the 20th of April 2011.

Adding now hun x:thumbup:

Here's my reading... God i hope she is right lol :

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 10th

Hey you just got in there....but adding! lol:thumbup:

Good luck with your testing tomorrow.
I think my predictions are positive.
Both said June & a girl :]
xxx

the green witch got back to me today yay sent off my details and shes going to start my casting eeek!! im scared!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->