The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Ok AF arrived today so i am officially on Day One of the cycle i will conceive on according to jenny hehe!!xxx

The Green Witch is casting my spells tonight and sending my Bracelet out in the post. I have emailed her 4 times now asking different things and credit to her,...she has responded promptly and answered all of my questions. She also said she would let me know when she has completed my spells this evening. Just so I know and can feel positive and sure! x

OOH i am excited , just got my prediction! please add me for this month!!!

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that you are currently on. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 7th and 14th."

The Green Witch is casting my spells tonight and sending my Bracelet out in the post. I have emailed her 4 times now asking different things and credit to her,...she has responded promptly and answered all of my questions. She also said she would let me know when she has completed my spells this evening. Just so I know and can feel positive and sure! x

Nice she did that for you, i assume mines been casted she hasnt responded back!

Im hacked off with it to be honest :growlmad:

shell contact her i think somethin is up with her email as when i emailed her earlier she said shed already sent out a request for my details but i hadnt received it? she was apologestic me to and said shed work on my casting this afternoon x

Leanne - added gl!!!

Shell - Yeah I think just contact her, could be an honest error via email. x

Thanks Missymoomoo!

oh god leanne this is your month eeek i wonder how many of the may people will get their bfp's!!

Lets hope she is accurate, or that everyone gets their BFP's earlier! xx

i secretly want to get my bfp in may rather then june hence why im trying the real green witch lol

the green witch says her spells can take from 2 days to 3 months to work to full effect lol x

i emailed her back she said she sent me a message 3AM she did my casting 2.12am and was more than happy with how it went and will be expecting a bfp very soon :) hope shes right! xx

ahh i didnt know that missy moo :) well hopefully it will work and i will get my bfp in june/july like jenny and cheri said

Here's my reading could you add it to the list? Thanks!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the month of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - -specific reference to the 20th and 11th.

Update for you.....The witch got me today so Jenny got it wrong. Oh well, onto lucky cycle number 12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->