The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hey ladies this is my Jenny Renny reading,

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the end of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 18th.

Jennifer

This is the message she wrote me before I got my reading,

Rebecca,
I'm justing waiting for the funds to clear with Paypal - they say May 13 which is tomorrow - but I have received your form. Sounds like you and your son are very psychically tuned in. Not uncommon for young children - but as he is 8 years old now most children lose the sharpness of their abilities - seems he has not. You should research a little about Indigo children - your son is one of them.
Do you mind if I save this email for possible reference on my website in the future. I will take out all identifying info but want to make some Q&A pages up on information about Psychic Development. Feeling your babies around you is exactly an example of your psychic intuition. Not silly or strange at all - you are very open to receiving this info. Sounds to me like you really don't need a reading at all - you already know

Ty :happydance:

She's actually a really nice lady and puts in a lot of her time. I thought at first it seemed a little generated but we have sent a couple of emails back and forth and she's a really nice lady.

That's good to know. My OH thought it might have been a generated reading, but I managed to convince him it wasn't! :haha:

OMG - I soooooo hope she's right. My cycle began 23/04/10 and I ov'd on 08/05/10 so hopefully I might know by this time next week. And I really want a girl! FX!! :happydance:

'Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 29th.'

I wouldn't dream of telling my DH that I got this reading because he'd be mocking me for weeks!:haha:

Oh no! Just saw update on p1...looks like Jenny Renny is a bit of a blagger!!!! She has either predicted completely wrong (BFN's instead) or is out by a couple of months and the ones she has right seem pure fluke! I may start up my own business preying on women desperate for babies - oh no, I'm not that evil! Jenny Renny wouldve been burned at the stake years ago! Bring it back I say!!!! Total bull shitter!!!

Here's my reading could you add it to the list? Thanks!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the month of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - -specific reference to the 20th and 11th.

Ok added x

Update for you.....The witch got me today so Jenny got it wrong. Oh well, onto lucky cycle number 12!

Oh sorry about that :hugs:

Hey ladies this is my Jenny Renny reading,

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the end of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 18th.

Jennifer

This is the message she wrote me before I got my reading,

Rebecca,
I'm justing waiting for the funds to clear with Paypal - they say May 13 which is tomorrow - but I have received your form. Sounds like you and your son are very psychically tuned in. Not uncommon for young children - but as he is 8 years old now most children lose the sharpness of their abilities - seems he has not. You should research a little about Indigo children - your son is one of them.
Do you mind if I save this email for possible reference on my website in the future. I will take out all identifying info but want to make some Q&A pages up on information about Psychic Development. Feeling your babies around you is exactly an example of your psychic intuition. Not silly or strange at all - you are very open to receiving this info. Sounds to me like you really don't need a reading at all - you already know

Can I ask you if you can relate to all this. I read this with my mouth open just now. Is it all true? About your son I mean and about you already knowing.

OMG - I soooooo hope she's right. My cycle began 23/04/10 and I ov'd on 08/05/10 so hopefully I might know by this time next week. And I really want a girl! FX!! :happydance:

'Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 29th.'

I wouldn't dream of telling my DH that I got this reading because he'd be mocking me for weeks!:haha:

I hope she is right for you hun. Adding x

moochahcha darling.. I believe my son is the same way. he said out of the blue he wanted a brother or sister and if its a boy he wanted to name it melvin. Now that is one of the names my dad wanted me to give him as a baby. My father has since passed away.. When my son was 1.

Who is the Green Witch? :o

https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/# :flower::flower:

I got 2 spells from her and a Fertility Bracelet. She did a spell for my oh and for me last night at 12.02 whilst we were both tucked up in bed sleeping lol

my spell was cast last night too and she seemed happy with it must admit mine was 12.02 too but i did come over a bit funny at that time went a bit cold and felt funny .. probly just me imagining it lol

O dear. Just came over to check how Jenny is doing and its starting to not look too good! Mine doesn't look too promising!!
Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 6th and 11th

Cus the most of the ones due in may have been wrong! :(

Lets hope!! Fx'd! Just looking at it, it doesn't look too promising! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"