The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

even though....from my first day of AF i did a due date calculator and got a due date of 6th Feb and that what she predicted....coincidence??

HJH_1987 - No real coincidence because you have to tell her when your cycle started so she probably did the maths herself.

At the end of the day, it's just a bit of fun and as long as people aren't taking it too seriously there's no harm it (and I don't consider myself desperate for getting it done). Seems as though she's about 50/50 for accuracy. Maybe one of us should start doing them too so we can see who is more accurate! :)

my due date would be the 9th of march if jenny is right and she said between the 5th and 13th.

You have to believe in something. If anything it has helped me feel positive. We all need a helping hand.

I told her my cycle from begin of april and emailed her saying i couldnt say a cycle length because they can be anywhere between 41 and 26 days. Last month was 26...and that isnt average so how did she work it out??

Well I won't complain if it is before July but there is only one possible month before this and this is the cycle I am on now. So I will just have to get this one cycle out of the way and then have one more AF to say hello and goodbye to because I wont be seeing another af for another 9 months after that one. It's not a long time to wait if you consider that I need to get this cycle out of the way and then HEY HO!!! Ding Dong!! Baby conceived lol xx PMA PMA PMA

I told her my cycle from begin of april and emailed her saying i couldnt say a cycle length because they can be anywhere between 41 and 26 days. Last month was 26...and that isnt average so how did she work it out??

Intuition, phsycic? But I like to think they are all my security blankets and they keep me going. And I'm happy with that. It's all a bit of fun at the end of the day in all this mad TTC malarcy business hehe:haha: Makes light of the matter.

deffo lots of PMA!! ahh its nice to think i might also have to only go through one more af!! if cheri is right i will find out in july or get pregnant in july.. jenny could be right i have to af's in june one on the 2nd n then again on the 29th well i wouldnt test for few days so would find out in july but itd be from june cycle.. i dunno it all seems to go together in some ways but im hoping maybe june/july will b hen i get a bfp! plus we also have the fertility spell so fingers crossed for us hun xx

Apprently she does your numbers. your date of birth, I have a friend that did mine and that is what she predicted, even though she told me June/July :haha: I know its for entertainment purposes only but yeah it gives me hope too :) I just think its odd that Jenny said boy and serenity said girl BFP in August on both, still waiting for Cheri's to come back its been 4 days GRRR... lol

deffo lots of PMA!! ahh its nice to think i might also have to only go through one more af!! if cheri is right i will find out in july or get pregnant in july.. jenny could be right i have to af's in june one on the 2nd n then again on the 29th well i wouldnt test for few days so would find out in july but itd be from june cycle.. i dunno it all seems to go together in some ways but im hoping maybe june/july will b hen i get a bfp! plus we also have the fertility spell so fingers crossed for us hun xx

I see it as that the readings are one good thing and give us that PMA and combined with the spell it just feels more REAL and like the spell will bind it all together and give us the results we need. Bit like a recipe. lol

I am still awaiting my Cheri reading but it should be anytime today. Nevertogether is also due hers today cos we were one of those that ordered when she was on vacation (both ordered on 1st May). I can't wait to get her reading at last because from the ones I have seen on here here details are so good and so informative and loved reading them. Wanna read mine. Come on Cheri lol.

Can i ask how much she charges for these readings?

my cheri reading was great :) very in depth and described my daughter just how id want her to be and seems she gets some of my personality aswell! jenny and serendipity said boys for me cheri said a girl but saw a boy as well maybe twins or one after the other ive got another reading coming soon cant remember who that was from mind lol!! it is interesting in they are nearly all getting around the same month so im countin it as june/july time for me that would be a nice birthday pressies :D

MMMMMMMMMMM.........Just catching up on this thread ladies and I notice thegreenwitch cast a few of our spells at 12.02 past midnight last night!!!!!!!!!!!! I also note she states the spell can take 2 to 3 months to work and Jenny predicts end july/beg of aug for me so both would be right on PMA PMA PMA

GL AND FXED LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apprently she does your numbers. your date of birth, I have a friend that did mine and that is what she predicted, even though she told me June/July :haha: I know its for entertainment purposes only but yeah it gives me hope too :) I just think its odd that Jenny said boy and serenity said girl BFP in August on both, still waiting for Cheri's to come back its been 4 days GRRR... lol

Well Brooke never got my birth date she got just a picture of me and oh and she still said Jun/July/Aug :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->