The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

If someone has had a Cheri reading, can you tell me which you picked, and what you put in your email to her?
xx

Mine was 12.02 too. Can she do a lot all together then? Does she mention our names? She mentioned that the ritual went very well also hmmm

I was already feeling confident that DH and I had worked the magic this month (for no apparent reason) so I was really shocked when she said May. I sooo hope she's right especially since I REALLY want a girl - I know you're not supposed to say that but I don't care! Don't get me wrong I'd love a boy just as much but I really want a mini-me!

hjh_1987 - I'm really impressed that she got the same date as you if she didn't know when your cycle started!!

Me to! thats the only thing thats keeping me believing in her at the moment! Lets hope she is right and i do get :bfp: at end of the month! Should be due around 28th so testing on 30/31st

I can't wait until after I'm due AF I'm afraid! - I don't think I'll make it past 10/11 DPO (although I'll know to expect a BFN) and I'll end up testing every day! :winkwink:

I know quite a lot of people that believe in tarot and that kind of thing. I'm on the fence to be honest but it's been great to be feeling so positive so don't knock it is what I say!

Now have readings from three sources and all are different! Although, serendipity predicted July for my BFP (as did Jenny Renny), but Jenny said a girl whereas serendipity said boy. And, Cheri said May for a boy, which would mean conception in August.

When will it happen?? When, when??? :wacko:

I can't wait until after I'm due AF I'm afraid! - I don't think I'll make it past 10/11 DPO (although I'll know to expect a BFN) and I'll end up testing every day! :winkwink:

I know quite a lot of people that believe in tarot and that kind of thing. I'm on the fence to be honest but it's been great to be feeling so positive so don't knock it is what I say!

When are you due to test? x

I've not done Cheri

I ov'd on 08/05/10 and my last cycle was only 23 days (but it's normally anything between 28 and 33) so I'll probably do my first test 18/19th May which will be CD 26/27. I know it'll probably be too early but I've got loads of IC HPK's and one better one which I can use to back up a positive result (if I get one!!)

Becca - I picked the 10CAD cheri reading.

Fingers crossed i will have some news for you soon, im due of AF on the 17th, i might so a little sneeky test with a IC in the morning! xxxx

Good luck MissZoie :D

I got a response from Cheri saying my reading will be completed on 25th May! Argh :haha: that's ages away. I'll be close to AF by then!

i waited nearly a month for my cheri reading was not amused!!!!!!!!!

It's going to do my head in! Especially if hers differs from jenny's May prediction! :haha:

I buckled after AF came and sent off for a Jenny Renny, Anne-Marie, Cheri AND Brooke ROFL. Will let you know what they say!
I understand all this is just for fun, thought it would be a giggle to see what all four said and how different they would all be!

sorry for the delay in updating you my Jenny reading was wrong :( has anyone found anyone more accurate?

Has anyone else had any spotting? About 2 days ago i had some very very pale pink CM but only the once when i wiped fingers crossed its a good sign ... maybe implantation bleed?? Never had that before. I have nothing else apart from creamy CM. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->