The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hey ladies this is my Jenny Renny reading,

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the end of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 18th.

Jennifer

This is the message she wrote me before I got my reading,

Rebecca,
I'm justing waiting for the funds to clear with Paypal - they say May 13 which is tomorrow - but I have received your form. Sounds like you and your son are very psychically tuned in. Not uncommon for young children - but as he is 8 years old now most children lose the sharpness of their abilities - seems he has not. You should research a little about Indigo children - your son is one of them.
Do you mind if I save this email for possible reference on my website in the future. I will take out all identifying info but want to make some Q&A pages up on information about Psychic Development. Feeling your babies around you is exactly an example of your psychic intuition. Not silly or strange at all - you are very open to receiving this info. Sounds to me like you really don't need a reading at all - you already know

Can I ask you if you can relate to all this. I read this with my mouth open just now. Is it all true? About your son I mean and about you already knowing.

My son has always been a little special, I guess all mothers say that but by 4 he made the connection that meat comes from animals and by choice his a vegetarian lol DH and I eat meat.

Putting his personality aside he has had "Dreams" since he was around 4 very vivid dreams that he says comes true. We will be out and he will say "Oh I've dreamed this before, this happens and that happens" they come true for him. He use to get scared to sleep because he says he can hear "voices" not like the monster under the bed time scary voices just voices talking to him. Poor little guy he really hates it, he hates dreaming. I didn't tell Jenny any of this I just said I can feel my babies around me and even my son has spoken to them and told them we are ready for them to come into our family so its our turn to watch over them.

I personally think I've very close to getting pregnant. For a very long time I couldn't feel my babies around me and I felt that I wasn't going to have another child. I changed personality, my home life and how I interact with my husband because I thought to myself "what if my future children are watching me and too scared to be apart of this family". I know it sounds crazy but since I've knowledge them I can feel my future children around me now they are just waiting for the right moment. I haven waited a second child for almost 8 years.
Sorry for the long post lol its just hard to explain in simple terms. :D

Oops that quote didn't turn out right it was for MissyMooMoo!!! :flower:

moochahcha darling.. I believe my son is the same way. he said out of the blue he wanted a brother or sister and if its a boy he wanted to name it melvin. Now that is one of the names my dad wanted me to give him as a baby. My father has since passed away.. When my son was 1.

That's amazing hun!!! I think this is your month!

Good luck MissZoie :D

I got a response from Cheri saying my reading will be completed on 25th May! Argh :haha: that's ages away. I'll be close to AF by then!

UGGG I got the same email just a few minutes ago, I won't get mine till May 25th? GRRRRRRRRR It better be a dam good one to make someone wait 2 weeks.. :haha:

I did the Jenny Renny one and this is what she told me:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and the 5th of February 2011.

Jennifer

I just I don't feel pregnant at all
xx

I did the Jenny Renny one and this is what she told me:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and the 5th of February 2011.

Jennifer

I just I don't feel pregnant at all
xx

Hehe i hope its true!!!!!!!

Me to but I don't think it is. I just feel gutted and thats even before the witch comes.
xx

Hey ladies this is my Jenny Renny reading,

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the end of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 18th.

Jennifer

This is the message she wrote me before I got my reading,

Rebecca,
I'm justing waiting for the funds to clear with Paypal - they say May 13 which is tomorrow - but I have received your form. Sounds like you and your son are very psychically tuned in. Not uncommon for young children - but as he is 8 years old now most children lose the sharpness of their abilities - seems he has not. You should research a little about Indigo children - your son is one of them.
Do you mind if I save this email for possible reference on my website in the future. I will take out all identifying info but want to make some Q&A pages up on information about Psychic Development. Feeling your babies around you is exactly an example of your psychic intuition. Not silly or strange at all - you are very open to receiving this info. Sounds to me like you really don't need a reading at all - you already know

Can I ask you if you can relate to all this. I read this with my mouth open just now. Is it all true? About your son I mean and about you already knowing.

My son has always been a little special, I guess all mothers say that but by 4 he made the connection that meat comes from animals and by choice his a vegetarian lol DH and I eat meat.

Putting his personality aside he has had "Dreams" since he was around 4 very vivid dreams that he says comes true. We will be out and he will say "Oh I've dreamed this before, this happens and that happens" they come true for him. He use to get scared to sleep because he says he can hear "voices" not like the monster under the bed time scary voices just voices talking to him. Poor little guy he really hates it, he hates dreaming. I didn't tell Jenny any of this I just said I can feel my babies around me and even my son has spoken to them and told them we are ready for them to come into our family so its our turn to watch over them.

I personally think I've very close to getting pregnant. For a very long time I couldn't feel my babies around me and I felt that I wasn't going to have another child. I changed personality, my home life and how I interact with my husband because I thought to myself "what if my future children are watching me and too scared to be apart of this family". I know it sounds crazy but since I've knowledge them I can feel my future children around me now they are just waiting for the right moment. I haven waited a second child for almost 8 years.
Sorry for the long post lol its just hard to explain in simple terms. :D

Wow I read all that....amazing....your son seems definately gifted x :thumbup::thumbup::flower::thumbup:

I'm waiting for my reading :) I have a feeling she's going to say september. Everyone has told me september!

I am going to see a tarot card reader/palm reader/aura reader tonight after work...Cant wait!
I wonder what she is going to say! She focuses more on me so hoping she will tell me when, what sex, etc. Cant wait!!!!!!
I will update you all tomorrow or possibly tonight! x

hey here is mine : )

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the end of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 28th and the 7th of March 2011.

i got my bfp this am yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry not been on last week had no internet big kisses to missymoo who i chat to daily love you xxx

jenny was a month out for me but gail on e bay was spot on

Just got my reading

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 24th.

Really hope so! Can't wait to have my :baby:

Hi i just got my reading back today... OMG, i hope it is true... maybe not as soon as I want it but as long as it is in my near future I am excited and hopeful!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The pregnancy shows as twins - boy and girl. Their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 28th and 16th.

Hey Im July/Aug too!!!!!!!!! FXED Ladies we get our predicted BFP`S! I made an appointment today too to see my psychic lady next fri (21st) cant wait if Jenny has predicted correctly she will know!!!!!!! My PMA is through the roof right now I have such a good feeling about this, was hoping for my BFP in time for our 1st wedding anniversary on 13th July but this is fine with me he he he!

Hi i just got my reading back today... OMG, i hope it is true... maybe not as soon as I want it but as long as it is in my near future I am excited and hopeful!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The pregnancy shows as twins - boy and girl. Their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 28th and 16th.

OMG I just got goosebumps reading your post hon, I hope this is lucky for you!

Hey Im July/Aug too!!!!!!!!! FXED Ladies we get our predicted BFP`S! I made an appointment today too to see my psychic lady next fri (21st) cant wait if Jenny has predicted correctly she will know!!!!!!! My PMA is through the roof right now I have such a good feeling about this, was hoping for my BFP in time for our 1st wedding anniversary on 13th July but this is fine with me he he he!

Fingers crossed hun! Would be lovely if it happens! :)

I don't tend to read horoscopes but I just happened to see this one in the back of a magazine today and wanted to share it with you...

When people want to be insulting, they accuse someone of having their head in the clouds or being lost in a fantasy. It's a cheap and easy form of attack but it is so unfair. Nobody can put their hand on their heart and say 'I understand what's actually going on in the universe!' We are told that we should not 'believe what we want to believe' yet it is often the folk that do who end up getting what they want! This week, you have a dream. No matter what past disappointments you have had, nothing can stand in the way of making this dream come through - as long as you trust your vision.

What I want to believe it that Jenny is right (and I know that some people think I'm living in cloud cuckoo land for having any faith in what she's said!) and I think you all know what my dream is!! So my PMA is very much back and will stay until I'm proved wrong or given a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->