The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Wow, that horoscope is definitely worth added PMA! :D I hope it relates to Virgo then I can apply it to myself too!! Lol

okay so i said i wouldnt have any more readings done :haha: i ordered one from gail the ebay psychic too oopps :D best nto tell oh about that one.. he already thinks im a crazy loon!! hehe shes away till 17th and usually takes 2 days to do so will see if it matches up with jenny or cheris then x

:rofl: I said exactly the same about no more readings....... Just got a gail one too! :haha:

better then my horoscope mine are always about money .. im like yeah i have a severe lack of it :haha:

Update... Jenny was wrong, I didn't get my May BFP :(

I got the wicked witch instead :cry:

:hugs: notquitesure. Will you ov again in May?

:yipee: @ virgo horoscope :haha:

How long did everyones reading take , ive still not got mine 3 days later :sulk: :haha: im getting sooo impatient

Mine took only a few hours but I think with all the interest she's probably very busy! :haha:

Ooh :yipee: we're back!

I ordered another reading on Sat and heard back this morning (she was away until today, so was vry prompt in her response) - very excited as it says I should conceive very soon - by July 2010 but a boy as opposed to my first reading which says May - Girl.

Boosted my PMA either way.

Hello to everyone,

I am so glad to see the thread is back!! I received my reading last week and it was as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 6th.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Lots of sticky babydust to everyone!!

Hello to everyone,

I am so glad to see the thread is back!! I received my reading last week and it was as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 6th.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Lots of sticky babydust to everyone!!

Good luck to you! And btw, you have the cutest dog!!! I have a daschund mix... love the little guy :)

ooh can I join in:flower: this is my reading and i'm so excited!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 31st and 22nd.

i did a due date calculator and it said 31 Jan and the chinese baby gender predictor and it said girl.... just need the BFP now!

Oh i want to do this!! whats the site and how much is it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->