The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Here's my reading, i am soooo hoping it's wrong and i get my BFP this month, i'm already 2 days late so f'x.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 20th.

Can I ask you if you can relate to all this. I read this with my mouth open just now. Is it all true? About your son I mean and about you already knowing.

Putting his personality aside he has had "Dreams" since he was around 4 very vivid dreams that he says comes true.
Sorry for the long post lol its just hard to explain in simple terms. :D

my ds is 8 as of this year. he met my dh father even though my father in law passed away 2 years before i even concieved my ds. he sees people all the time. from the time he was a baby, and still sees them now. some are scary and some he knows. he sees his grandmother (dh's mom.. she passed when ds was 1) and her best friend who passed when ds was 6 wks old. it can be hard on them but i agree with researching Indigo Children. it will make alot of sense to you after you research it..

best of luck.. for everything!!

oh and i'm soooooo glad this thread is back!!:happydance::happydance:

heres mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

I hope she got the year wrong qnd she meant 2010 lol

MissyMooMoo you can mark me down as being predicted correct! :thumbup: :happydance:

xx

Hi'ya girls. Ordered mine yesterday and she's replied already so would like to join in for the wait :)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 3rd of July 2011 and the 19th of June 2011.

Jennifer

oooh a poll would be good just a yes and no answer or even yes no or she was a few months out

Your BFP comes in october from a cycle that begins that month. Your baby shows as a boy EDD/birth date 10-15th july 2011. :( really hope its wrong and i get my bfp before then, i want it before max's due date :( x

Got mine and I'm happy with it :cloud9:

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 30th of April 2011 and the 6th of May 2011"

Fingers crossed!

Hello to everyone,

I am so glad to see the thread is back!! I received my reading last week and it was as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 6th.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Lots of sticky babydust to everyone!!

Good luck to you! And btw, you have the cutest dog!!! I have a daschund mix... love the little guy :)

Thank you so much, she is 7 months old. Good luck to you as well! :):hugs:

To: Serene

Oh WOW another August BFP!! Mee too... I see ALOT of August BFP's coming and alot of bump buddies ;) My date was May 3-12th... woohooo I'm ready now... :haha:

My daughter was conceived in August 2007 :lol: I think she worked that out to be honest..

Hi Ladies sooooooo glad this thread is back!!!!!!!!!

My Jenny prediction was late July/Beginning of August too............They say you are more fertile in summer months wonder if this is why there is so may August predicitons (although due to my poas addiction its bound to be end of July for me he he he!)

haha mines june/july ive never heard of being more fertile during summer? how odd!! lol

mine is in my siggy cant remember it off by heart, but i hope it is correct!! bfp here i come!!

Hey guys...I couldn't find you until i just saw a post on the main forum saying come here!
So glad we are back in business!! hehe
Won't be long and then i will be able to update you with mine :) 10days!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"