The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

hjh - have you resisted the urge to test yet? I'm 10 DPO and couldn't help but poas this morning - BFN but I know it's early days.

I don't think i have ovulated yet! Keep looking at FF but dont seem to find anything. I have lost so much will power over the last couple of days! I have just felt like crying!!
:(

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 15th.

Haha, definetly not right!

ooooh, i got mine!! i so so hope she is right but cant see it somehow! that would be this cycle,it started 29th of april

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 15th.

Jennifer

I forgot to add that we were TTC for 16 cycles before I got the :bfp: as predicted :cloud9:

xx

maaybe2010 wot is your avatar pic? I cant seem to open it big enough to see it :( x

ooooh, i got mine!! i so so hope she is right but cant see it somehow! that would be this cycle,it started 29th of april

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 15th.

Jennifer

Fx'd!!!! I should be getting mine soon (apparently!)
xx
:dust: to you x

maaybe2010 wot is your avatar pic? I cant seem to open it big enough to see it :( x

It's what I got after a urine test at the hospital yesterday :)
We were there for infertility tests!

Attachments

• PICT3729.jpg
    PICT3729.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 17
OMG! how amazing. Were you expecting that at all!?
xx

I know I've never seen one before!
It's in a little magentic frame on the hood of our stove and then will be put in his or her baby book :cloud9:

Yeah I was. . . I had already done four pregnancy tests :haha:
One that day and one each day before with the last three coming back positive :dance:

My OH didn't believe me I was pregnant until the nurse handed me that though!
He could see the lines but just said No it's not enough :dohh:

xx

Awww bless him!
Well....CONGRATS!!! xxx
So now we just have to wait 9 months to find out if the pink bit is right! hehe :)

I know! lol
Thanks hun :hugs:

Yep!!
I want a boy first though :haha:

xx

well ive had 3 readings now and they have all been close!!!

jenny: The cards are showing a BFP in June 2010 from a cycle that begins around the 1st of that month. The gender of baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 5th and 13th

cheri: I am seeing you having a girl and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They show a boy showing shortly after her, so not sure if I am supposed to translate this as twins, or just that your two pregnancies will come extremely close.

gail:Linking in around you, I did pick up conception to be very near for you, within 6 to 8 weeks, if not before, and spirit show me a baby boy from this, I also pick up your partner will be overjoyed with this too

wow they are all around the same time :D fingers crossed that they are all saying near enough the same thing is a good thing!!

ooooh, who is gail and cheri hun and how can i get readings from them xx

i had my reading today.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 10th and 17th

the strangest thing tho is we have just decided today to get married in august!!! and we had decided that before i got my reading , the 1st week of, so who knows lol.

hi strawberry sorry to hop on the band wagon but could you me too please :D

could someone pm me the other girls details as well please?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->