The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

well ive had 3 readings now and they have all been close!!!

jenny: The cards are showing a BFP in June 2010 from a cycle that begins around the 1st of that month. The gender of baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 5th and 13th

cheri: I am seeing you having a girl and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They show a boy showing shortly after her, so not sure if I am supposed to translate this as twins, or just that your two pregnancies will come extremely close.

gail:Linking in around you, I did pick up conception to be very near for you, within 6 to 8 weeks, if not before, and spirit show me a baby boy from this, I also pick up your partner will be overjoyed with this too

wow they are all around the same time :D fingers crossed that they are all saying near enough the same thing is a good thing!!

How long were u waiting for your Cheri one, I seem to have been waiting ages xx

i was waiting ages!!! i got it back the other day she was the only one to say girl, jenny said a boy and then gail said a boy first and a girl shortly after and then a girl again a few years after that but also picked up that we move house.. we have actually been thinking about getting a bigger house??! and she told me that through a pregnancy reading

ooo I can't wait to get mine - we've got our house on the market wonder if she'll pick that up!

she might do!! we have a 2 bed at the mo but we have friends stay over when they are back from uni and stuff and if we get pregnant were going to get a bigger house eeek!! fingers crossed

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED TO THREAT AS BEEN GONE DAYS.....NICE TO SEE IT BACK X

hey here is mine : )

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the end of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 28th and the 7th of March 2011.

added:thumbup:

Just got my reading

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 24th.

Really hope so! Can't wait to have my :baby:

added:thumbup:

Hi i just got my reading back today... OMG, i hope it is true... maybe not as soon as I want it but as long as it is in my near future I am excited and hopeful!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The pregnancy shows as twins - boy and girl. Their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 28th and 16th.

adding:thumbup:

Update... Jenny was wrong, I didn't get my May BFP :(

I got the wicked witch instead :cry:

awww sorry she got u hun :hugs:

Hello to everyone,

I am so glad to see the thread is back!! I received my reading last week and it was as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 6th.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Lots of sticky babydust to everyone!!

ooh can I join in:flower: this is my reading and i'm so excited!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 31st and 22nd.

i did a due date calculator and it said 31 Jan and the chinese baby gender predictor and it said girl.... just need the BFP now!

Here's my reading, i am soooo hoping it's wrong and i get my BFP this month, i'm already 2 days late so f'x.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 20th.

heres mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

I hope she got the year wrong qnd she meant 2010 lol

She has the edd of 2012 so don't think 2011 is wrong going off this. Adding :thumbup:

MissyMooMoo you can mark me down as being predicted correct! :thumbup: :happydance:

xx

Ok and congrats!!:happydance:

Hi'ya girls. Ordered mine yesterday and she's replied already so would like to join in for the wait :)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 3rd of July 2011 and the 19th of June 2011.

Jennifer

Your BFP comes in october from a cycle that begins that month. Your baby shows as a boy EDD/birth date 10-15th july 2011. :( really hope its wrong and i get my bfp before then, i want it before max's due date :( x

Got mine and I'm happy with it :cloud9:

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 30th of April 2011 and the 6th of May 2011"

Fingers crossed!

adding fx :thumbup:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 15th.

ooooh, i got mine!! i so so hope she is right but cant see it somehow! that would be this cycle,it started 29th of april

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 15th.

Jennifer

I forgot to add that we were TTC for 16 cycles before I got the :bfp: as predicted :cloud9:

xx

Wow! Cool. Double congrats!! x:happydance:

i had my reading today.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 10th and 17th

the strangest thing tho is we have just decided today to get married in august!!! and we had decided that before i got my reading , the 1st week of, so who knows lol.

Wow how brilliant. Adding:thumbup:

Gosh you're going to be busy! Thanks so much for doing all of this!

I don't know how to do it but someone suggested having a poll at the beginning asking if the reading was accurate or not - might save you some time!

hey all looking around i found this its for a free reading, so nothing to lose, i done one for conception and another to gain information on my angel casey, worth a try:

https://tara-medium.com/triple-free...ium=ban&utm_source=diag&utm_campaign=triple10

also after few weeks still not heard from jenny, sent emails rather disappointed, gonna see what tara says :D

ok ladies all added. I am so tired now so need to sleep. Night god bless xx

Well I hope she is right for me :rofl: Although my boobs are killing me................ Hmm!

I've decided to focus more on my 2nd reading (Gail) and take Jenny's reading with a pinch of salt.

Although it's all just a bit of fun, with all the info Jenny required, I could have picked a month and then worked the rest out with LMP date, DOB, due date calculator and chinese gender predictor! :haha: Still I hope to prove her right!!

Yeah hi Mrs Foxy Lady....I agree!! here here! Also have you seen her site....she has nothing about herself and how long she has been doing it or any testimonys or whatever you call them. Gail said July for me though. Cheri said June! x

I think I should have done a Gail or Cheri thread. I feel like Jenny is a let down :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->