The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I vote you do a Gail thread!!! xx
Even though i would prefer Jenny's to come true, i dont think it is! xx

well jwnny said id bet my bfp this month,,, i d loveit if she was right but i dont see it x... she must be making loads of money!

Gail said a BFP by July '10 for me - so I'm not too concerned if I don't get a May BFP. I'm waiting for my Cheri reading - she was running something like 2 weeks behind, so I am due mine on 25th May - already been a week...... it's taking ages!! :haha:

Oh yeah, I vote for a Gail / Cheri thread too :D

well out of couriosity i ordered another jenny one just to see what it said and now it's gone from this:
(Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - specific reference to the 17th and 12th)

to this~

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and June 22nd 2011.

now i'm hoping for the first one but why two different readings just a week or so apart from the same information?? hmmmm :shrug:

well out of couriosity i ordered another jenny one just to see what it said and now it's gone from this:
(Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - specific reference to the 17th and 12th)

to this~

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and June 22nd 2011.

now i'm hoping for the first one but why two different readings just a week or so apart from the same information?? hmmmm :shrug:

because its just luck of the draw, she will get some right, anyone couldn. i requested two readings from her and got none at all. i had an in person version of this and they told me i wouldn't get pregnant for years, i was pregnant the next month lol... since then i have been a little less of a believer, also tried to have an angel reading once they person said someone had my angel and the person she describe apparently was related to me but never heard of the person before in my life, i checked the whole family and everyone said she was wrong, plus she did say the person was a sibling to my angel which i know its wrong.

makes sense i guess. i take it all with a grain of salt but you would think she would want to keep the readings the same.. if you get the same info. oh well. i'm not banking on any of it as dh changes his mind constantly.:dohh:

but i would love for the first reading to come true.. we shall see i guess.

i have my fingers crossed for gails reading she says im close to conception in 6 to 8 weeks time eeek!!!

I have been told Jun and July is my time for conception but I also believe in positive thinking. I believe deep down that yeah you are right, they get some right and some wrong. But what about this phylosophy.....if they say a month to you and you really really believe it, so much so that you can picture your baby and even smell it, feel it, love it. Imagine the way you would feel holding your baby in your arms. Positive thinking is everything really and I think this makes all the difference. I read a link on Cheri's site this morning which I totally adored...it said that basically positive thinking is the key to all this...believing so strongly in the reading and the date that YOU WILL CONCEIVE, IT WILL HAPPEN. She said that when you have intercourse to lay totally still on your back with legs elevated for 30 mins and not to move, close your eyes and focus. Focus on the sperms swimming up inside your vagina, through the cervix, picture them all, all the millions of them swimming frantically, as they swim in the cervix and up to your uterus and then picture them all meeting with the egg. Focus on one sperm pushing it's way through the egg and disappearing inside it. Do this at least 3 times in the 30 mins and do it slowly each time, focusing on this happening and thinking positive. Then open your eyes and tell yourself this child will be born healthy in 9 months. Cheri has this on a blog if you check her blogs out, can't remember which one now but I saw this this morning. She said she tried this Positive Thinking Exercise as she calls it when she was trying for 4 months with her first and in the month she did it she conceived and then the second child she did the same thing but right away knowing she got a child the first time, and low and behold the second child was conceived in 1 month. So maybe we should all use this exercise and our own intuition and start believing in ourselves and stop dwelling so much on what they say and trust our own bodies and minds. x

thats a good idea hun i feel very positive right now i actually thought to myself today oh god i could actually have a baby by this tie next year and i think thats when it hit me!

Hi Ladies,

I feel very positive about my Jenny reading I cant explain I just feel it in my heart! I have a clairvoyant reading on fri (21st) so am holding out for this too but I just have a feeling that Jenny is right! Please can someone let me know how I get a reading from Gail.

Oodles of babydust

XCharmX

Hi Ladies,

I feel very positive about my Jenny reading I cant explain I just feel it in my heart! I have a clairvoyant reading on fri (21st) so am holding out for this too but I just have a feeling that Jenny is right! Please can someone let me know how I get a reading from Gail.

Oodles of babydust

XCharmX

shes on ebay as pyschic123uk or type gail psychic123uk into google to take you direct to her site x

I would like to be added to list I had a Jenny reading and this is what it said Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 22nd.
I hope this is right I have been trying for a long time lets she if she is right

Yah Jenny isnt that good. To bad my mom doesnt do email readings. She told me I was preggo before my bfp:)

shae - can your mom do mine? haha

strawberry - i would love a gail reading thread, i like hers better than jenny's. hehe. but i would never be able to keep up with it. don't know how missy does it!

Thanks Ladies,

I have ordered a reading from Gail.............excited to see what she says! Will keep you ladies posted

C X

shae - can your mom do mine? haha

strawberry - i would love a gail reading thread, i like hers better than jenny's. hehe. but i would never be able to keep up with it. don't know how missy does it!

yeah i dunno how she keeps up with it either i struggle to keep up with reading it up lol!! i did like my gail reading better then jennys she picked things up not even about pregnancy while doing the reading and told me them so it was good im happy with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->