The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hiya, I caved and finally got myself a jenny renny thingy, and she has predicted twins lol does she predict twins for many people?

I have PCOS and I may have to use fertility treatment so I guess it's possible :) (for the record I told her I had PCOS)

Anyway hope it's true! or I get pg sooner!!! : Here's what she said..

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September. The pregnancy shows as twins - girl and boy - and their EDD/birthdate is referenced the 10th of June and the 21st of May 2011

Hiya, I caved and finally got myself a jenny renny thingy, and she has predicted twins lol does she predict twins for many people?

I have PCOS and I may have to use fertility treatment so I guess it's possible :) (for the record I told her I had PCOS)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September. The pregnancy shows as twins - girl and boy - and their EDD/birthdate is referenced the 10th of June and the 21st of May 2011

Hi hun, just to say hope Jenny is right for you :)

I told her i had pcos too and she didnt mention anything about it.
Only wht is in my sig :)

Havent seen many twin predictions :)

I'm out. The :witch: got me today, 7 days late

Awww so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

I would like to be added to list I had a Jenny reading and this is what it said Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 22nd.
I hope this is right I have been trying for a long time lets she if she is right

GL will add you now x :thumbup:

Yah Jenny isnt that good. To bad my mom doesnt do email readings. She told me I was preggo before my bfp:)

Can I have your mums phone number please! lol :winkwink:

shae - can your mom do mine? haha

strawberry - i would love a gail reading thread, i like hers better than jenny's. hehe. but i would never be able to keep up with it. don't know how missy does it!

Hmmmm I don't know how I do it either sometimes haha :happydance: It just seems everybody loves it so much and when it went I wondered what had happened. Then I checked back and through oh damn its back! lol. Only joking but everybody was like...yay yay glad its back and I thought awww bless they love it so I suppose I feel if I didn't do it I would be letter people down and your all so lovely. Thats me all over really, hate letting people down. Love making people happy lol! x:hugs:

Ok my lovely will add now x:thumbup:

think jenny got it wrong for me!! she predicted august/september if i remember correctly but think i may have a bfp :) xxx

Congrats Winegums - Jenny on the other hand should not be contragulated haha

My Jenny Renny prediction said this month I'll get my BFP - I'm testing this Saturday with IC, AF due next Wednesday, so I will let you know what happens! xx

Which gail reading did you all go for? There is a mini one for £6.50 or obviously a more indepth one for £19.99? x

I got the mini - it still had plenty of info :D

Just got my Jenny reading, it's my first month trying and she said; "Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February 2011 from a cycle that begins in January. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 30th of October 2011 and the 5th of November 2011."

Hubby said "that is pretty far away" (no kidding) But we'll see.

How long from requesting it to get it girls? I requested mine this morning and I know she said up to 48hrs... But I can't resist checking my mail every few minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->