The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

OMG!!!! How much did you pay for those???

She is selling them for 20pounds!!! on ebay. I got mine for 15pounds on 'make and offer', but still that is a LOT of money for nothing!

Blimey! I would definitely ask for your money back in that case. You and MissyMooMoo should send a joint email, if you ask me, with both of the readings in there so that she can quite clearly that you've talked to each other and busted her.

I know that we shouldn't take these things too seriously but I'm staggered that it's just a C & P for that kind of money.

I agree with Ellie - for £15/£20 - you'd expect a little more effort!

i think thats bloody disgraceful for the price you paid, i would demand my money back also!

I'll wait to hear from Missy, and we can see if anyone else has got the same reading, but, yes definitely we should get a refund. Shame I have already left positive feedback for her, I don't think you can change your feedback on ebay.

All I can think of is thank goodness I didn't tell dh, he would never let me forget it!! Talk about gullible!

I wonder if you ladies ordered your readings similar times and perhaps she has sent the email to the wrong person?! I only got a mini reading, but it was very different to yours. I paid £6.50 for mine.

I'll copy and paste it so you can see.

Reading:

Linking in around you, I feel that this is a very important time in your path for having children, and I sense it is on your mind alot of the time, and a big focus around you at this time, I feel you sometimes get quite frustrated that it hasnt happened as yet, and you want this to be as soon as possible. I am being shown pregnancy coming in around you very soon, almost anytime is how spirit give this and you will conceive before July '10.

I am shown a baby boy around your first pregnancy and I see a 2nd pregnancy very close to this also a boy for the end of 2011 around November, so 2 children in a short space of time here.

Spirit also want you to know, your doing all you can, and its now just a matter of time, but that it will happen and soon!

I then see a 3rd child around 2014/15 and this shows as a baby girl and all well with this too, so to clarify, I see 3 children for you within your lifetime, 2 boys and 1 girl and wish you every happiness for the future :)

If anyone else has a reading the same, please don't tell me...... I want to live in my own little 'pregnant by July' bubble :haha:

Maybe everyone with a Gail reading should stick them on here to see if there are any other duplicates or if it might have been an honest mistake? I'm not sure how it could be an honest mistake in fairness but her website says no refunds so if you can find more than two the same then you'll stand more chance.

:cry: I need something to believe in and now it's gone. How could she do that! I was so positive. Why why!:cry:

I really thought the Gail one was the one. it mentioned my back and everything and the diet change and the medical appt, I have done all these things. Maybe it is a duplicate. Maybe a genuine mistake

its an exact word for word copy and paste - but as you said, maybe it is a genuine mistake hun, you both ordered them in may, maybe it was duplicated without her realising.... I hope it is... i'm sorry you feel you've lost your bit of hope missy :hugs:

I'm so sorry MissMM. That Gail must be a right heartless money grabbing B:witch: unless this is a genuine mistake. :hugs:

What shall we do Soph? dilemma time. maybe if we complain she may put some kinda curse on us :-(

What exact dates and times did you request and receive them?

well I have my jenny reading - and considering I had my MC the last day of april - this is what she thinks... e.t.a - i told her I MC'd in april...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2011 -specific reference to the 5th and January 30th 2011.

Jennifer

now as nice as I'd like it to be - I'm very very doubtful!

I cannot find the email as I copied them all into one Word file :-( Anyway I do believe in someone much better than Gail or Jenny,......I believe in GOD! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->