The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

OK... still not had my Jenny whatever reading from 9pm last night (24 hours)

NOT happy !!!!!!!!

I did mine yesterday afternoon and only just got it a few hours ago it seemed to take ages I'd decided it wasn't coming so just hang on in there! Xx

omg don't forget she says it may be 48 hours before she can get back to you

plus now these threads are on here she's probably suddenly got some sort of influx of ttc girlies at the same time

xx

I did mine yesterday morning about 10:30 am and received my reading today about 11:30 am. It will come you just have to be patient.

How accurate is she?? I went to see a psychic and she said Id get pregnant around Easter but sadly doesnt look like she was right (unless I am actually pregnant now and all my BFN tests are wrong!) x

That's what this thread is for! We're trying to determine accuracy.

I finally got my reading!, hopefully it will come true!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on (April is referenced). The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is shown the month of January - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Jennifer

It would be amazing would that be! lol I just told DF and he said, if it doesnt come true do we get our money back :haha: xxxxxx

hey hun was looking at first post it looks a bit confusing imagine if loads of people do it it might end up quite messy would it not be a bit less confusing to do it in a table like this? just an example..

hmmm ok its not working i thought these forums use bb code???

to the girls getting Serendipty readings here's my card tarrot I got done in march
The first card I got for you is* TEN OF CUPS:
The Ten of Cups centres around a loving couple, it indicates a blissful moment in time where we feel contented, happy and emotionally satisfied. It is closely connected with the home environment, which is where we should expect a sense of harmony and joy. The ten of cups symbolises two important factors in relation to you question, Water, which is very much a female element and also Children.* When they show up on the cards in a reading it could mean the beginning of a new venture, the promise of a new beginning, or it could literally mean children are on their way.
The second card I received for you is the FOUR OF PENTACLES:
This card is very much a sign of finance.* The Four of Pentacles indicates a person who is financially stable and secure with solid investments. This person is very conservative about money and is not inclined to gamble in financial matters.* It also relates to someone who is unable to share, this is more often than not the ability to share problems with others or indeed listen to advise.* It has strong connections with the emotion of jealousy and should be taken as a warning to seek help when needed and don’t be afraid to ask for it.
The third and final card I got for you is the ACE OF PENTACLES:

The Ace of Pentacles indicates the beginning of new energy and revitalised interest in the friends and family areas of your life. This card may represent the beginning of a new face, one you have not seen before but will play a huge part in your life. This could be a new acquaintance or quite simply a new life.** The ace of the tarot deck is much the same as any other ace card, It symbolises a trump card, the final piece of jigsaw going into the puzzle.* The card is very strongly linked to the star sign Sagittarius, and indicates an important event around November 23 to December 21.*
Hope this has made some sense
~Blessings~
Anne-Marie. ( I'm pretty sure the December dates were possible birth of baby that was a chemical pregnancy either that or I get a may bfp and the babys a few weeks early hmm who knows)

Stuff she said about money has my OH down to a T he has alot of savings and never wastes money on silly things jelousy thing could possibly be my OH but not something major and not being able to share problems has me down to a T also so just bit of hope for girls who have sent off for them also I'm a saggitarious I never even told her my dob or star sign Which is weird

I just got my reading back...
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 6th and 11th.

this could be interesting as I went to a tarot card reader on 10th April, she didnt tell me when but she told me my first born would be a girl!!

Just got my reading back ...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that looks to begin that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 10th.

morning ladies :hi: well jenny responded back about no year in some of the readings. here it is ladies:

these readings cover the following two year span - in most cases the information is applied to the current year but there are cases where it is projected for the 2011 conception and 2012 birth. A lot of the time it is dependent upon whether the couple are together in that current month (some readers have husbands that are away on business - or more commonly, overseas in the service).

Hello ladies, I stumbled across this thread yesterday and was intrigued so thought what the hell and got a reading:

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 10th and 18th".

I was feeling pretty confident for this cycle but this has just sent my hope levels dangerously high! *peels herself off the ceiling and back to earth with a bump* x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->