The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I've sent an email asking her if she can specify a year!

How much money has she made from us LOL!! At least give us a year woman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How much money has she made from us LOL!! At least give us a year woman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I completely agree with you hun. LOL She is a prob a millionaire due to all the ladies going thru ttc. Grrrr woman we want our year. LOL JK :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've just told my OH about it, I'm sure he thinks I'm mad!!

It looks like she stopped putting the years on the end.

Sorry Missy for not doing some kind of table to show you. I think I am coming down with something. I'm exhausted! (I wish I could use my tiredness as a pregnancy symptom but its too damn early!) x

well I sent mine off but I didnt pay for it =P wonder if she wont notice haha!

Lucia-
I bought one of those Serendipty readings. Told you, noooooo self control.

Your reading reveals that your next BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. Baby shows as a girl and rest assure - the entire pregnancy shows with no complications or worry - night and day difference.* Her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April - specific reference to the 28th and 14th. And although it is quite possible that this could play out this year - there is also a chance that this is for 2011 with a birth in 2012. Still keeping fingers crossed for you in the coming months but just wanted you to know the likelihood could play our either way.

Jennifer

Was hoping for something a bit sooner to be honest but who knows I might get my BFP this month and wait for this for a 2012 baby! Like the girl part I'd love a little sister for Wilson :) xxx

Lucia-the remote photo. I just want to see if she brings up anything about a baby. Do you remember how fast yours came back?

Lucia-the remote photo. I just want to see if she brings up anything about a baby. Do you remember how fast yours came back?

I think she only took a day to get back to be the photo one is intereting I'm sure she will pick up more vibes knowing what you look like

I just got a thank you for your payment email from jenny renny lol I didn't even pay for it hopefully she will get back to me tonight

hmmm still waiting for my cherri reading.... she takes a lot longer than jenny lol! i just wanted to see if they said similar things!! now i'm looking at this serendipity site someone please stop me!!! lol xx

Winegums! Stop! Or at least until Cheri gives you your reading first then proceed onto Serendipity.

hmmm still waiting for my cherri reading.... she takes a lot longer than jenny lol! i just wanted to see if they said similar things!! now i'm looking at this serendipity site someone please stop me!!! lol xx

What's cherris website?

oops bought a photo reading????? bloody heck im mental... i dont even believe in this stuff :( just find it really interesting to see what they say!!!!!! xx

lucia-I found it again yesterday, it's like Cheri 22 or something. I can't really remember.

winegums-We'll have to compare readings when they come then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->