The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

triple- Let's hope she's right!!!! That is so exciting!

Trying-So that's really pretty nonspecific...

triple- Let's hope she's right!!!! That is so exciting!

Trying-So that's really pretty nonspecific...

yup thats what i thought too hun owell just for fun anyways!!!! :haha:

triple-that is v exciting! FX'ed hun

Wow everybody is doing it! I have a lot of catching up to do. I feel like poo right now, so tired and have a sore fanny from too much :sex:!! lol I went to a Clairvoyant local to me last night and I though it was going to be great. Got all excited but was very scared too. I dunno if it was me and I blocked her but she told me hardly anything really. All she said is that I will conceive and that I need to pay particular reference to Late July / early August and mentioned a girl with curly fair hair. Well OH has very fair lovely blonde hair and she never met him. I have brown hair. She also told me that I had a stomach ache and I did. I had really bad wind lol. She then said she had a feeling that I may be pregnant. She said this twice. So when I got home I felt really weird and exhausted. This morning I asked a friend about GOOD clairvoyants in my area and one inparticular who has been on TV and helped Police Murder Investigations called Sue Evans from Ashford here in UK was mentioned. I rang her today and I am booked in for a telephone reading tomorrow morning at 10am which is £20 for 20 mins and she tapes it all. I told her what it was for and she said she can do that. I can't wait for the call! I think all this stuff has got to my head but its keeping me going!

We have 2 more days of :sex: left...have to do it tonight and then again tomorrow...leave a day then one more. I feel like poo and so tired and my fanny is sore and red from all the pumping last night. That damn preseed made my lips sore and chapped!!!! Gonna use it though. I will do anything to get those :spermy: inside me. Sore fanny or not!

Winegums - table....well I'm useless at bb code so that will have to do sorry! haha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've sent an email asking her if she can specify a year!

will you let us know what she says bc I didn't get a year on mine either...hmmmm lol

Ok so i emailed Jenny back to ask if she could be more specific as i didn't get a year, didn't expect a response but here it is.......

these readings cover the following two year span - in most cases the information is applied to the current year but there are cases where it is projected for the 2011 conception and 2012 birth. A lot of the time it is dependant upon whether the couple are together in that current month (some readers have husbands that are away on business - or more commonly, overseas in the service).

So if she's right then i'm gonna get my BFP next month on this cycle that i've just started.........I won't hold my breath but it'l make the 2WW more interesting LOL!!

will you let us know what she says bc I didn't get a year on mine either...hmmmm lol

Ok so i emailed Jenny back to ask if she could be more specific as i didn't get a year, didn't expect a response but here it is.......

these readings cover the following two year span - in most cases the information is applied to the current year but there are cases where it is projected for the 2011 conception and 2012 birth. A lot of the time it is dependant upon whether the couple are together in that current month (some readers have husbands that are away on business - or more commonly, overseas in the service).

So if she's right then i'm gonna get my BFP next month on this cycle that i've just started.........I won't hold my breath but it'l make the 2WW more interesting LOL!!

Thank you Linny! I too emailed her yesterday afternoon sometime and she responded to me with the same response. I am taking it as she means this year as long as you are with your man (of course) in the time range she mentioned. I know this is just for fun. Told my dh about answer last night and he said "see I told you we are gonna have a son." He has been so sure we are gonna have a son that he has been having dreams we have a son for about a month now. IDK! Just have to see what happens! LOL

Thank you Linny! I too emailed her yesterday afternoon sometime and she responded to me with the same response. I am taking it as she means this year as long as you are with your man (of course) in the time range she mentioned. I know this is just for fun. Told my dh about answer last night and he said "see I told you we are gonna have a son." He has been so sure we are gonna have a son that he has been having dreams we have a son for about a month now. IDK! Just have to see what happens! LOL

Awww bless! Well it would be nice if she really did have something and I think all of us hope she has otherwise why did we bother emailing her! Time will tell, I hope you get your boy!!

Ok so she may have got mine half right, got a possible :BFP: today, its very faint tho so im not commiting to anything lol

Awww bless! Well it would be nice if she really did have something and I think all of us hope she has otherwise why did we bother emailing her! Time will tell, I hope you get your boy!!

Thank you hun I hope you get your BFP next month! Sending loads of sticky :dust: your way!

Ok so she may have got mine half right, got a possible :BFP: today, its very faint tho so im not commiting to anything lol

WAHOO OMG!!! You might be the first Jenny Renny success story!! Keep us updated FX'd :happydance:

Wow Barroness! Hope you are the first of many success's. I am exhausted now after all that data entry! haha

Missy......bet you wished you'd never asked about jenny now LOL!!

Wow everybody is doing it! I have a lot of catching up to do. I feel like poo right now, so tired and have a sore fanny from too much :sex:!! lol I went to a Clairvoyant local to me last night and I though it was going to be great. Got all excited but was very scared too. I dunno if it was me and I blocked her but she told me hardly anything really. All she said is that I will conceive and that I need to pay particular reference to Late July / early August and mentioned a girl with curly fair hair. Well OH has very fair lovely blonde hair and she never met him. I have brown hair. She also told me that I had a stomach ache and I did. I had really bad wind lol. She then said she had a feeling that I may be pregnant. She said this twice. So when I got home I felt really weird and exhausted. This morning I asked a friend about GOOD clairvoyants in my area and one inparticular who has been on TV and helped Police Murder Investigations called Sue Evans from Ashford here in UK was mentioned. I rang her today and I am booked in for a telephone reading tomorrow morning at 10am which is £20 for 20 mins and she tapes it all. I told her what it was for and she said she can do that. I can't wait for the call! I think all this stuff has got to my head but its keeping me going!

We have 2 more days of :sex: left...have to do it tonight and then again tomorrow...leave a day then one more. I feel like poo and so tired and my fanny is sore and red from all the pumping last night. That damn preseed made my lips sore and chapped!!!! Gonna use it though. I will do anything to get those :spermy: inside me. Sore fanny or not!

Winegums - table....well I'm useless at bb code so that will have to do sorry! haha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao at sore fanny all the Americans on here are gonna think u mean u have a sore ass! Hahaha anyway just wanted to share with you all I last saw a psychic face to face 3 weeks ago i trust her as my bros ex of 4 years mum was a medium and after the split said for my bro to go to her I had my first Reading with her June 2009 she was spot on with so many things about my future career ny personality all the bad things I've been through I the past then had one done by her 3 weeks ago again lots of major stuff about my career came up he even knew we were moving house and that me and my bf were having problems and the root of out problems! me and OH are ttc till September as I govto university then if no bfp and this time the lady was telling me all about my career (again) and no babyvstuff came up makes me worry that there's no baby on the cards for me anytime soon after the Reading she asked me if I had any questions I asked her can you tell me anything about a baby ( I didn't actually specify the question for me) shecsaid someone is having fertility issues and please god don't let that be me then she said someones going to be expecting that's all she picked up so don't know! :-( although I guess having psychic readings arnt the answer to everything some psychics are stronger than others I may try cherri22 been Reading her blog ad she sounds promising

Lucia-So it's not ass? That's what we call fannies but I'm guessing you mean your hoo-haw? Little Miss? Va-jay-jay (I hate this one, waaaay over used)? Tinker?

Hilarious! That's what my daughter calls it, her front butt. :rofl: I'm going to use fanny now in reference to my front butt...and I'm going to say it with an English accent.

Haha yes in England a fanny is a va jay hehe and a bum isn't a tramp it's an ass lol! I have an American lecturer in my college class so she fills me in with lingo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->