The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

aw hi Lucia--delighted to see you and congrats on 7 wks today..xxx

hey ladies, I went and purchased the sandra reading does she email you requesting information or what do I need to do I have already bought it through paypal...

She'll just ask your first name and for a photo of you and OH :)

She emailed me back within 30 mins - depends on what time of day you pay I think. I got my reading back mid morning after ordering at 9pm :)

I am still waiting for my reading from Sandra, I sent her my photo on wednesday morning, it is friday afternoon now :( I am impatient!

hi girls! Can i join please? My jenny reading goes like this. Your reading reveals that your bfp news comes end of august/beginning of september from a cycle that begins in august. The baby shows as a girl and her birth/EDD references to May 2011 specific reference to the 10th and 19th x

hi girls! Can i join please? My jenny reading goes like this. Your reading reveals that your bfp news comes end of august/beginning of september from a cycle that begins in august. The baby shows as a girl and her birth/EDD references to May 2011 specific reference to the 10th and 19th x

Similar to me! xx

Adding you. I used to have a horse. Is that you on that one? lol :thumbup:

Here you got JB.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 20th.

xxx

yes thats me and my boy buddie aka irish playboy. I used to have 3 and sold 2 now sadly thinking of selling bud. What was ur horse like? X

Well we are currently NTNP (using withdrawal at fertile times) until we start properly in Dec so unless something changes I cant really see me getting pregnant when she has said.

Be nice though.

xxx

yes thats me and my boy buddie aka irish playboy. I used to have 3 and sold 2 now sadly thinking of selling bud. What was ur horse like? X

Awww she was so special. Her name was Willow and she was a Thoroughbred Chestnut. She was an ex racehorse when I bought her so had a very little bit of artheritis in her legs, it eventually went worse in the back legs. She was on danillon and bute and supplements, all sorts and had magnetic boots. In the end it all got too much pain for her so we had to let her go to heaven. She was 20 so was ready for the peace and quiet.

After her I never wanted another horse. It wouldn't have been the same. :cry:

I am sorry I get tearful when I think of her. We did so much together, she even lived in Spain with me for a few years. She had a wonderful nature and wherever we went people would warm to her. She was so effectionate. I used to lay down in the stable with her and literally sleep next to her. lol

Them were the days.

When we did shows she was called Sweetredhealer because people used to say she had the most beautiful eyes and felt like when she looked at them they healed them. :flower:

Hey... I got a BFP last night, although when testing today I got a BFN. AF due today at the latest and no sign yet, but am cramping a little. I'm hoping first test was right.

if so, Jenny was kinda right, she said I'd concieve from a cycle starting in May but concieve in June... and my cycle did start in may.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->