The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I know off people who have met sandra in person, now i am no way sticking up for her as i do not know her, However what i do no from others is tat she is very geniune. She is american but now lives in scotland. She has predicted many things for others that have been spot on. 4 off my work mates she was spot on with there predictions.

I think its a bit like every reading if we do not get the answers we do not here then we do not like it. i am guilty off this with others.

Now reguarding sandra, i had emailed her my details and asked how to pay etc as at first i just had her email address she said that it was a paypal payment i did not have paypal so i emailed her to see if i could send her the money any other way, she emailed me straight back to say not to worry she would do my reading for free.

She is very well knowing in killwining for what she does and her work with the spiritlist church and the fundraising that she does.

I just feel that sometimes its not far when people get slated as people do not like what they say.

Lets face it they all do not have a great track record look at the incorrect jenny predictions and also i to am receiving spam email from the tara one asking for more money each day.

Yes i suppose if tara had to tell me i was having a baby sooner than the rest i propbably would be gulablie and beleive her over others.

Now i was told by sandra nov/dec so a good bit away but what she said in my reading i can relate to ever bit and things that only me and oh have talked about were mentioned.

Not wanting to cause arguement but just wanted to give a bit info as to why i recommended her.

Some woman called Tilly came on the Baby Predictions thread slating her etc etc and I got all panicky and started to feel negative etc etc. I realised she had just 2 posts and 0 thanks so that says everything. I am so sorry I doubted Sandra but since we have emailed too and from and she is a LOVELY lady and yes you are very right in what you say. Every email I sent was answered promptly. I was very pleased with her reading and can relate to it. She is the first one that has picked up on 2 boys. Its cool cos the others only saw one child and I was sure there might be another hiding in there. hehe x

:flower::flower::winkwink:

Just got my reading back from Sandra and it's so different from what others have told me... sigh. I wish I knew which one is right. Now I feel more confused than ever :wacko: Guess only time will tell....

Can you post mine? Thank you!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of August/beginning of September from a cycle that begins in August. The pregnancy shows as twins - boy and girl - and their EDD/birthdate is referenced the 7th of May 2011 and the 28th of April 2011.

Just got my reading back from Sandra and it's so different from what others have told me... sigh. I wish I knew which one is right. Now I feel more confused than ever :wacko: Guess only time will tell....

What did she say? Did you relate to it? How many months difference is there? x:flower:

Can you post mine? Thank you!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of August/beginning of September from a cycle that begins in August. The pregnancy shows as twins - boy and girl - and their EDD/birthdate is referenced the 7th of May 2011 and the 28th of April 2011.

Added u :thumbup:

Hey... I got a BFP last night, although when testing today I got a BFN. AF due today at the latest and no sign yet, but am cramping a little. I'm hoping first test was right.

if so, Jenny was kinda right, she said I'd concieve from a cycle starting in May but concieve in June... and my cycle did start in may.

Hey Faerie let us know what happens FX in a very big way for you hun :flower::flower::thumbup::thumbup:

Also, Just curious, how do I get a reading from Sandra? She seems to be very detailed. Does anyone have to website I can go to? Also, I am waiting to hear from Cheri. It's been almost a week and she sent me an email a couple of days ago saying it would be by the 11th that I would get something back from her!

I loved Cheri's reading, more in detail, than just a edd date and sex of the baby and conceive. She does take a while, she's a busy lil bee... So far Jenny is a hit and miss...
Good Luck hun... TWINS... woohoo FABULOUS!! Congrats to be...

I loved Cheri's reading, more in detail, than just a edd date and sex of the baby and conceive. She does take a while, she's a busy lil bee... So far Jenny is a hit and miss...
Good Luck hun... TWINS... woohoo FABULOUS!! Congrats to be...

Cheri is a lovely psychic yes! I love my Cheri reading about my baby boy that sounds like a mini version of my lovely OH. I am hoping she is right as she said June which is this cycle!!!

Have you heard of any success stories from Cheri? If you have can you let me know. Very interested in that. x

Me, I have'nt... I've had 5 readings and I feel more comfortable with hers.. Jenny said a Girl however and BFP in August... Cheri said May conception or edd... and the way things have been going I think I may be right now... "crossing fingers"

I am sure you are right, I am just very impaitent! :rofl: :blush:

Oh I totally understand that... Something to look forward too... I was told twins by my gf who is psychic... I would love them but everyone else is either saying boy, a girl not twins GRRR Never know... :haha:

Shit I just had spotting again. I had it a bit the other day. I am on cd15 and use CBFM and OPK and not a high or a positive on either. I am very confused. It is not enough to go on my knickers but when I wiped it was like a pink blood. On cd12 it was a browny jelly like colour. I just googled and apparently you can spot before ovulation but this has never happened to me before. Does anybody know what it could be cos worried now again :-( . We haven't had :sex: for 3 days so can't be that.

I noticed that my Ticker says I am in my fertile period!! I am not putting my fingers up there again to check on my cervical mucus because I promised myself to stop doing that because I get obsessed with it and I worry I am spoiling my chances and disturbing the spermies. hmmmmm I am cramping on the left hand side ...a dull cramp and I know it is my left hand side fallopian tube this month so this all tallies ok. .....but what is it with the spotting. I never get this...hmmmmm. :help:

What did she say? Did you relate to it? How many months difference is there? x:flower:

She said girl, November, which is the same Cheri said (although Cheri said May, Boy would come first). But she only saw one for me. All others saw more.

I will be happy with one, especially given my age.

Sandra did say things about how I feel, at a very deep level, and she was eerily accurate. Reading it actually made me cry from the deep grief her words aroused.

And, she is indeed very sweet. A lovely person.

Oh m god she said June for me!!! hehe yay....yay for us both hehe. going playing squash now xxxxxxx

I just got my reading back from Gail and I was blown away! She told me that I would conceive 2 boys in the next 2 years. One conceived in September 2010 and born in 2011 and the other conceived in early 2012 and born in 2012. That blew me away, then she said there are 3 woman spirits around me and refer to the month of May as being important (we have tons of birthdays, anniversays, and deaths in May) Of the 3 women, 1 is "The Boss" I think of my mothers mother, My nanny. And one of the others as her daughter (my aunt) and my other grandmother.
Then she told me she kept hearing the name Will or William around me. I started bawling my eyes out. My father is William and he passed away just a few months after we started ttc in 2007. I have fell in love with Gail! She gave me a sense of peace and that everything will be ok.
I didn't copy as she had requested that I not post on the boards so I just gave you a breif discription of what she said.

Hey I think mine may definitely be a BFP...

Still no AF, so Jenny was half right, just wrong about when the BFP news comes, only by a few days though. I definetly conceived in a cycle that began in may :) EDD is also the 3rd of February :)

Picture of it posted in my thread in the test section :)

I just got my reading back from Anne Marie and she is saying conception or :bfp: will be in August and it will be a boy! Seems like they are all on the same page! :wohoo: (except the twins)

I just got my reading back from Anne Marie and she is saying conception or :bfp: will be in August and it will be a boy! Seems like they are all on the same page! :wohoo: (except the twins)

thats great hunni!! mine have all been june/july except one!!

Thats what mine have been till I got Cheri's and she says May conception or born in May... :haha: I guess we'll know soon enough huh... I'm counting down the days so I can test... I'm going to hold off till Tuesday... wooohoo... I'm sooo excited..

Good Luck Hun... I really hope you get your BFP too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->