The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

:happydance: MEEEE Too... I know your going to hear some good news this weekend... I know something is up because my temps have been high for 8 days now... Woot Woot... Thank you girlie ;) :hugs:

i will keep my fx for you!!! if cheri is right for you il be looking forward to july!! it would tie in with gail and jennys june conception month as i wouldnt find out till july!! fx for you really do hope this is it!!

hi girls its not a prediction like but ive just bought a fertility and full protection spell and a rose quartz fertility blessed bracelet from a lady called Mia-Angel so if you like i'll keep u posted on what happens xxxx

Once I sent her the photo and my questions, she was really fast... less than an hour.

I really did'nt care for her, I like more feedback and someone who is thorough, not just someone to collect your money and tell you girl/boy... lol

I favor Cheri all the way ;)

Hey I think mine may definitely be a BFP...

Still no AF, so Jenny was half right, just wrong about when the BFP news comes, only by a few days though. I definetly conceived in a cycle that began in may :) EDD is also the 3rd of February :)

Picture of it posted in my thread in the test section :)

Wow congrats! Added to chart xxx :baby::thumbup: (I think we can give and take a few days so will mark as accurate lol)

:happydance: MEEEE Too... I know your going to hear some good news this weekend... I know something is up because my temps have been high for 8 days now... Woot Woot... Thank you girlie ;) :hugs:

Wow I hope we all hear this great news!!! hehe :flower: fx for u hun xx

hi girls its not a prediction like but ive just bought a fertility and full protection spell and a rose quartz fertility blessed bracelet from a lady called Mia-Angel so if you like i'll keep u posted on what happens xxxx

Yeah I used The Real Green witch and got 2 spells and a Moonstone Fertility Bracelet xx

hey Ladies,

how are you all doing?...I wanted to ask I purchased my sandra reading thursday night and I still haven't gotten it yet...:nope: just wondering how long does she usually take?...thanks ladies...:hugs:

I haven't got a Sandra reading. I read she is a copy cat. So I figured that I wouldn't put my money there. I have done Jenny, Gail, Anne Marie, and Cheri. I am still waiting on Cheri. So far the 3 I have heard from are all on the same page for me with August/September and May birth month.
Also, I made reference to Gail saying May was an important month, well I feel stupid now. I was so emotional about her mentioning my father that I was trying to analize the month of May. May would also be the birth month there too! :rofl: :dohh:

I would - she got my reading back to me the following morning :)

missymoomoo :hug: i was so teary when i read bout willow. She was a very special girl and was lucky to have such a loving owner :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->