The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

who is this sandra and how much dos she cost? ive only had a jenny reading as havent the money

I don't know about Sandra. I just ordered a reading from....... CRAP! I forgot her name..... I will have to go back and research it! :blush: I have ordered so many over the past week, I can't remember.... But it wasn't Sandra.

I don't know about Sandra. I just ordered a reading from....... CRAP! I forgot her name..... I will have to go back and research it! :blush: I have ordered so many over the past week, I can't remember.... But it wasn't Sandra.

:haha: ive only had a jenny one as havent the money so my forend payed for it for me

have just orderd a gail spell

I know what you mean. My hubby is going to fall out when he sees it. I think I have spent about $25 on readings. :blush:

I know what you mean. My hubby is going to fall out when he sees it. I think I have spent about $25 on readings. :blush:

don't feel alone hun I think i'm about there at the $25 mark...lol:blush:

:haha: :rofl: We are not alone! I see you are my neighbor! Where in NC are you? My MIL lives in Charlotte on Lake Norman and I used to live in Roanoke Rapids. But I am from Va and now live here about 30 miles west of Richmond.

don't feel alone hun I think i'm about there at the $25 mark...lol:blush:

:haha: :rofl: We are not alone! I see you are my neighbor! Where in NC are you? My MIL lives in Charlotte on Lake Norman and I used to live in Roanoke Rapids. But I am from Va and now live here about 30 miles west of Richmond.

I'm about 45 minutes from Charlotte I'm in claremont that is wild that we are neighbors..:hugs:

That is crazy! We were going to come down to Charlotte this weekend, but decided againist it because I am hurting too much. This damn Lyme disease has really kicked my butt! I just can't do the 5 hour trip right now.

That is crazy! We were going to come down to Charlotte this weekend, but decided againist it because I am hurting too much. This damn Lyme disease has really kicked my butt! I just can't do the 5 hour trip right now.

oh no hun I'm sooo sorry that your hurting I hope it gets better hun...:hugs:

Frogger, me too! I purchased my Sandra reading Thursday and haven't received. I just sent her an email.

I haven't got a Sandra reading. I read she is a copy cat. So I figured that I wouldn't put my money there. I have done Jenny, Gail, Anne Marie, and Cheri. I am still waiting on Cheri. So far the 3 I have heard from are all on the same page for me with August/September and May birth month.
Also, I made reference to Gail saying May was an important month, well I feel stupid now. I was so emotional about her mentioning my father that I was trying to analize the month of May. May would also be the birth month there too! :rofl: :dohh:

Oh WOW... That is the same time I was given too. Gail said May conceive or May birth though... August is when I get my BFP and conceive end of July
:happydance:

Ya know I would report that idiot who posted that... How insensitive!!

Thank you... I literally had pins and needles, my legs last night was like they were asleep and then came the leg cramps... GRRR I'm too chicken to do a test, I'm just going to hold out to see if AF comes... I get these mild cramps on and off and I keep thinking she's coming... Oh the wait is crazy :wacko:

Some posts have been removed and one edited from the thread. Let's get it back to the supportive thread that it is for you girls :flower:

I don't know who posted it, but I did request a reading from her today. So we will see how long it takes and what she has to say.

I know what you mean, Hopin. The last few cycles I have been too chicken and just waited, BUT, I did buy some FRERS for this cycle as I have a doc appt next Sat and thought it would be a good thing to know before I walk in.

Frogger, me too! I purchased my Sandra reading Thursday and haven't received. I just sent her an email.

still haven't heard anything from her yet.....gosh i'm glad I'm not the only one I mean I hate that your still waiting to but it feels good that I'm not the only one...:winkwink:hope you hear something soon hun...:hugs:

Missymoo, can you put mine as a chemical? It didn;t stay :( xx

oh no hun I'm sooo sorry I have had 3 chemical pregnancys in the past and I know its very hard to deal with it just breaks your heart but still it also gives me so much hope that I can infact get pregnant you know....:hugs:

I know what you mean, Hopin. The last few cycles I have been too chicken and just waited, BUT, I did buy some FRERS for this cycle as I have a doc appt next Sat and thought it would be a good thing to know before I walk in.

I'm not familiar with FRERS but yeah I'd like to have the heads up too.. I'll make an appointment to the doc if she does'nt show.. I have a blood test that has been scheduled for 6 months but never went... I have a feeling I will be going if she don't show up on June 2nd... hehehe... I was thinking about using those early 6 days tests but I don't want a disappointment so I'll just be strong and hold off and see what happens Weds.

Thank you for your support... :hugs: I really hope this is it for ALL of us trying this month :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->