The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hopin, like you, I am over 35 and sure thought it would be easier than this! LOL! My appt is for a pap next sat and I will only be 11dpo on that day but I am going to try the first response early response that day (frer) as I'd like to be able to give my doc a heads up before she starts poking around. haha

Anyway, I had a hysterosalpinogram and SIS (?) in March. Supposedly, the SIS can help fertility as it flushes out the tubes but i lost that month ttc as i had it around ovulation day. i am still waiting that extra fertility boost!

I don't chart but it sounds like you have great temps, hopin!

Hopin, like you, I am over 35 and sure thought it would be easier than this! LOL! My appt is for a pap next sat and I will only be 11dpo on that day but I am going to try the first response early response that day (frer) as I'd like to be able to give my doc a heads up before she starts poking around. haha

Anyway, I had a hysterosalpinogram and SIS (?) in March. Supposedly, the SIS can help fertility as it flushes out the tubes but i lost that month ttc as i had it around ovulation day. i am still waiting that extra fertility boost!

I don't chart but it sounds like you have great temps, hopin!

Thank you... Ohhh Do a Clearblue test... I have'nt heard good things on the first response test... I've heard all negative results and they turned up pregnant...

:haha: Yeah I'd give him the heads up too per say... :haha:

My temps have been the major player in TTC this month, its been so wild... I feel like I'm having constant hot flashes but all day and night... and thirsty too... lol

Well I'm gonna go try to get some things done around here.. I'll be back on later... Have a good day :) and yeah this is IT for US both... Good Luck hun... I hope to hear some awesome news soon ;)

I haven't got a Sandra reading. I read she is a copy cat. So I figured that I wouldn't put my money there. I have done Jenny, Gail, Anne Marie, and Cheri. I am still waiting on Cheri. So far the 3 I have heard from are all on the same page for me with August/September and May birth month.
Also, I made reference to Gail saying May was an important month, well I feel stupid now. I was so emotional about her mentioning my father that I was trying to analize the month of May. May would also be the birth month there too! :rofl: :dohh:

Hi Can you tell me who Anne Marie is pls? :flower: Is this Ruby? If so I already have her reading. If not can you tell me who she is lol?

missymoomoo :hug: i was so teary when i read bout willow. She was a very special girl and was lucky to have such a loving owner :flower:

Awww ty :flower:

Missymoo, can you put mine as a chemical? It didn;t stay :( xx

Awww Faer so sorry to hear this :hugs:

I would like to know who anne-marie is too hon and where to I get a reading lol........... I have so many I just cant help myself!!!!!!!!!!! AND I ORDERED ANOTHER READING FROM SANDRA AND I HAVENT HAD IT YET!

I would like to know who anne-marie is too hon and where to I get a reading lol........... I have so many I just cant help myself!!!!!!!!!!! AND I ORDERED ANOTHER READING FROM SANDRA AND I HAVENT HAD IT YET!

when did you order Sandra's reading?... I ordered mine on thurday afternoon and I still haven't gotten mine yet...:cry:

https://readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/
This is the site that I got Anne Marie's reading from and I ordered another reading from Sandra earlier today and I haven't received anything from her as of yet.

https://readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/
This is the site that I got Anne Marie's reading from and I ordered another reading from Sandra earlier today and I haven't received anything from her as of yet.

thanks hun for sharing the link...I will have a look...gosh I want my sandra reading I'm sooo impatient...:blush:

Just wanted to update the list - Jenny didn't get my May prediction correct. So put another one in the "wrong" column. Boo.

My mum went to see a fortune teller last night, who told her that i would be pregnant in November from my October cycle and that a baby boy would be born on a full moon in July. She also told her i would have a baby girl with a 2 year age gap.
This lady also predicted my aunties pregnancy a few years ago.
My mum was very impressed by what she had to say on everything.
It would be so amazing if it came true. It would also be the same as my prediction from Sandra.
Its strange how this sort off thing gives me comfort i now feel that i can go away on holiday next month relax and enjoy myself and not have to be obbsesed about ttc as it will happen later in the year. AM I JUST BEING SILLY?

No I am too full of hope with these readings. Who is phsychic Marie btw on Ebay. Do you have a link for her. You mentioned you used her I think, didn't you? x

Just wanted to update the list - Jenny didn't get my May prediction correct. So put another one in the "wrong" column. Boo.

awww hun I'm so sorry....hoping that the new cycle will bring your BFP...:hugs:

So I ordered my Sandra reading on Thurs and sent her an email yesterday. she said she is backlogged and hoped to have my reading done by today.

Hopin, I'll take your advice on the clearblue. although, i already bought an expensive box of 5 day early frers. It WILL happen for us! :)

So I ordered my Sandra reading on Thurs and sent her an email yesterday. she said she is backlogged and hoped to have my reading done by today.

Hopin, I'll take your advice on the clearblue. although, i already bought an expensive box of 5 day early frers. It WILL happen for us! :)

Cool... You and me both... I know there is going to be alot of testing going on between today and Weds... I swear NO AF she had better stay away.. This is torture...

I was so tired last night I forgot to pray for everyone... oops sorry..

Hang in there Strawberry19 its not over till the fat ugly you know who shows... :haha: Were all here for ya ;)

I want to hear great news in the next few days ladies... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"