The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

nope ive not tested yet i wont test till ive missed af!! its hard but id rather wait!! lol true its not over till you know who shows but if not their is always next cycle which is jenny and gails predicted cycle so we shall see!! ive got into the habit every month thinking im not gonna be pregnant so when i do get a bfp its gonna be exciting!! all ive had is snuffy runny nose a few cramps here and there and last night i had a blood sort of taste on and off even today weird!! soon see though so wishing everyone else lots of luck xxxx

nope ive not tested yet i wont test till ive missed af!! its hard but id rather wait!! lol true its not over till you know who shows but if not their is always next cycle which is jenny and gails predicted cycle so we shall see!! ive got into the habit every month thinking im not gonna be pregnant so when i do get a bfp its gonna be exciting!! all ive had is snuffy runny nose a few cramps here and there and last night i had a blood sort of taste on and off even today weird!! soon see though so wishing everyone else lots of luck xxxx

Am hopeful for this cycle too hon BUT my predicted cycle is the next one too! IF (FXED NOT!) you know who does arrive for us I find comfort in the fact that we are in it together for our next cycle :hugs:

OH and I couldnt resist not only have I ordered a second reading from sandra :wacko: I have just ordered a reading from anne-marie/serendipity :haha::haha: I have a serious addiction right now!

Am hopeful for this cycle too hon BUT my predicted cycle is the next one too! IF (FXED NOT!) you know who does arrive for us I find comfort in the fact that we are in it together for our next cycle :hugs:

OH and I couldnt resist not only have I ordered a second reading from sandra :wacko: I have just ordered a reading from anne-marie/serendipity :haha::haha: I have a serious addiction right now!

hehe everyone is a bit addicted now!! yay atleast we can be in in together next cycle if its a no no this month :)

I feel so depressed today :-(. Why do my cycles have to take so long, 34 days and it seems like an eternity. I just feel like crying. I reallly do. I feel out before I've even gotten in. Sat here with nothing to do and just my furrbabies to keep me company. Don't even have the tv on cos thats boring. I just feel bored out of my head and totally miserable. I might go and fold all my baby clothes up and smell them again. How sad am I. My bbs are killing me. One has gone bigger than the other and I keep getting alternating stabbing pains in them and I have weird crampy things in my hips and abdomen. Tired and lethargic and fed up! Not positive at all today. Sorry girls, I'm not good for your moods but why do I feel like this?

hehe everyone is a bit addicted now!! yay atleast we can be in in together next cycle if its a no no this month :)

yep I will have to agree with you both 100% I'm addicted to...:shrug::smug::shhh:

I feel so depressed today :-(. Why do my cycles have to take so long, 34 days and it seems like an eternity. I just feel like crying. I reallly do. I feel out before I've even gotten in

hun your not alone my cycles run from 30 days up to 44 days so I know the feeling....but we are here to help each other through everything and to help keep you from feeling depressed we all will get our BFP's soon hun...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I even cried then when I read that. Frogger. Think Im losing the plot big time lol

I love everyone on this site and its the only thing that probably would keep me sane through all this TTC. Imagine not having all these wonderful people to speak to and having to keep silent and worried and not being able to express yourself and eventually, hopefully, celebrate with A BFP!

I feel so depressed today :-(. Why do my cycles have to take so long, 34 days and it seems like an eternity. I just feel like crying. I reallly do. I feel out before I've even gotten in. Sat here with nothing to do and just my furrbabies to keep me company. Don't even have the tv on cos thats boring. I just feel bored out of my head and totally miserable. I might go and fold all my baby clothes up and smell them again. How sad am I. My bbs are killing me. One has gone bigger than the other and I keep getting alternating stabbing pains in them and I have weird crampy things in my hips and abdomen. Tired and lethargic and fed up! Not positive at all today. Sorry girls, I'm not good for your moods but why do I feel like this?

aww hunni sorry your feeling like this today hopefully its just a one off down down and all will perk up soon .. xx

I keep hoping I ov early on cd9 because I got the symptoms but I dunno. If I did we would have caught the eggie though. If I didn't we can always catch it again. My OPK is not smiling yet but the blue line is definately getting stronger now so maybe no ov on cd9 (wishful thinking on my part) but at least I will have a second chance so to speak. hehe

im most definatly out this mth cant dtd due to an evil infection down below grrr

Sorry your not feeling too great today MissyMoo fxed you have/will catch your little eggy!

I just got my serendipity/anne marie reading she was so quick.....I have added it to my siggy........mmmmmmm seems right on track with everyone else next cylce onwards for me which I am more than pleased with although I have huge amounts of hope for this cycle and would so love to get my BFP just a little earlier he he he! My faith is in Sandra though I must say as I really related to her reading she didnt give me a BFP/Conception date but told me I would get given a EDD of Feb but saw daffodils and signs of spring in my reading so although Feb would by given as my official EDD I would have my baby in March.....now if we get our BFP this month my EDD would be 9th Feb however I am aware that due date prediction calculators can be out by 2wks or so due to implantation/when a lady ovulates so I think when I have a scan my EDD will be mid-late Feb but I will go overdue and my little BOY will be born in March! I only have one prediction that I will have a GIRL and I do not believe it....I know in my heart I will have another son!

SO IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT THIS IS OUR MONTH (OR EARLY NEXT!) OH I DO HOPE SO.............DH IS 40 ON 9TH JUNE AND I PLAN ON BREAKING BFP NEWS THEN IF WE GET A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I EMAILED SANDRA ABOUT MY ?LOST? READING......NO REPLY YET THOUGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->