The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I feel so depressed today :-(. Why do my cycles have to take so long, 34 days and it seems like an eternity. I just feel like crying. I reallly do. I feel out before I've even gotten in. Sat here with nothing to do and just my furrbabies to keep me company. Don't even have the tv on cos thats boring. I just feel bored out of my head and totally miserable. I might go and fold all my baby clothes up and smell them again. How sad am I. My bbs are killing me. One has gone bigger than the other and I keep getting alternating stabbing pains in them and I have weird crampy things in my hips and abdomen. Tired and lethargic and fed up! Not positive at all today. Sorry girls, I'm not good for your moods but why do I feel like this?

:hugs: Aww hun, I'm so sorry your feeling down today, everything will be OK, I know TTC can drive you mad and the wild hormones don't help either, I was there right where you are on Friday, Your not out the the you know who shows and you have some deffo signs.. I just read a post where Fiores bbs were tender and she took a test and BAM BFP!! I've had all the classic signs of early pregnancy too, just got to hold on for a few more days... I'm not testing until the 5th so I know I won't get a BFP IF she don't show...

Where all here for you and for each other, anytime you need to chat I'm here for ya too :) FX'D your BFP and mine along with all the ladies testing soon... You'll get feeling better now... Keep that chin up... Its gonna happen, you'll see ;)

is jenny renny the best person to get a reading from what is her website,, im scared tho incase its bad news1 x

So far she's been pretty predictable... but I've heard that Cheri has been dead on... Many of the girls have had many readings from different people. I just liked Cheri because she was more in detail. Jenny has a faster turnover than Cheri, she's a busy lil bee right now and she can only do the readings at night because she has a 2 year old to take care of... :)

Madly - I do hope you are right. You sound confident! Go girl go ! hehe x

i dnt want to waste loads of money on them, im scared if she says i wnt ever have a bby!

she hasnt yet said to anyone that they wont have a baby alot of peopel have thought that here but then had very good readings x

So far she's been pretty predictable... but I've heard that Cheri has been dead on... Many of the girls have had many readings from different people. I just liked Cheri because she was more in detail. Jenny has a faster turnover than Cheri, she's a busy lil bee right now and she can only do the readings at night because she has a 2 year old to take care of... :)

Cheri said June for me!! hehe

What Cheri has a 2 years old?

Yep just turned 2 to be exact... I really liked her... She told me either I will conceive MAY (now) or May birth month and that I will have a boy :) Jenny said Girl August BFP... So I'm thought to conceive in bottom of July by her... I think I may be right now... lol Waiting till June 5th to test, give af a few days... my boobs are so tender... GRRR

Its a crazy emotional rollercoaster but in the long run its sooo worth it..

see all mine were june/july cheri was only one to say girl for me the rest said boys so we shall see!!

Yep, Jenny, Anne Marie, Gail said July and Cheri said May conceive or edd born may

Both Jenny and Gail said girl... which I would be over the moon for... But I will take what God gives me ;) my psychic friend said July conceive with TWINS a Boy and Girl... lol
Guess its gonna be a wild ride the next few days... testing June 5th to be on the safe side ;)

Good Luck ladies... I need someone POAS, I have an addiction to feed... :haha:

heheh i have my fingers crossed for you hun!!! cant wait to see is cheri was rigth for you!! and if she is i hope she will be right for me too i secrectly always wanted a little girl first but i really would love a little boy too so i am happy with whatever im blessed with im just fussier with boys stuff!! i dotn do cutesy for boys lol x

Yes I can imagine a girl and a boy just equally with the same amount of love x

i just want a baby!!!! lol

i just received my serendipity reading ive another prediction for july!!!! she says month i conveice or find out in and a girl!!

Yes mine is that for her too. July and her pendulum agrees that it is a girl. x

dang I got one from her, I forget what she said... lol

JULY GRRRR that is too far away... :( I want a bubs NOW... Cheri said boy... Jenny and Gail said GIRL... I was over the moon... twins by my gf... ugg the waiting game stinks... :haha:

I would love another boy and I think my wish will be granted he he he! although I just want #2 to make our family complete so if our gift is a girl I will be more than happy too!

yes pma, I feel more cheery now. Whenever I read my readings and look at my baby clothes and come on this site I get an instant pick me up. An injection of PMA!!! haha:happydance::happydance::thumbup::flower::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->