The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Huge injection of PMA for all of us ladies... Its gonna happen soon I feel it in my bones... :haha:

ive saved all my readings in a little folder in my email account hehe!! i go read them all the time and spend too much time looking at baby things!!

dang I got one from her, I forget what she said... lol

JULY GRRRR that is too far away... :( I want a bubs NOW... Cheri said boy... Jenny and Gail said GIRL... I was over the moon... twins by my gf... ugg the waiting game stinks... :haha:

I might be with you in July hon if AF arrives (of course am desparately hoping she doesnt!) Its not that far away really......... am in the frame of mind that as long as its real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Yes whenever I feel down or need inspiration or faith I also read my readings which I have saved in Word. I also have started to buy a few little baby grows (I think they call them onsies in USA) hehe. I have pink and blue in just 2 and the others I have a lovely barley colour. I got a hooded towel which is really cute and a bottle and some dummies (pasifiers for USA people lol). I felt crazy buying them but I needed to do something positive because I told myself IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

heheheh we are crazy ladies!!!!! wow so there hopefully will be alot of end of june begining of july bfp's!!!!! im sooo excited for this to either them to be right or just to toatlly get over it and ignore it all lol

Yes whenever I feel down or need inspiration or faith I also read my readings which I have saved in Word. I also have started to buy a few little baby grows (I think they call them onsies in USA) hehe. I have pink and blue in just 2 and the others I have a lovely barley colour. I got a hooded towel which is really cute and a bottle and some dummies (pasifiers for USA people lol). I felt crazy buying them but I needed to do something positive because I told myself IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

im always tempted to buy things but i dont have the guts too and oh wont let me either even tho ive got pram and everything picked out lol

We will get it!!!! yay I bet we all get it for Jun or July I can feel it in my water works and Hopin can feel it in her bones!!!! IT WILL HAPPEN YESSS XXXX hehe

We will get it!!!! yay I bet we all get it for Jun or July I can feel it in my water works and Hopin can feel it in her bones!!!! IT WILL HAPPEN YESSS XXXX hehe

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope your feeling it for me too?!?!?!?!??!

My Little Sis has a 4mth old little girl and she gave me her moses basket yesterday, its all wrapped away safe and shes hardly used it! Its gorgeous and embroidered with Winnie! I didnt save a thing after I had Oliver so I will be starting again from scratch (with the exception of things from my little sister!:happydance:) I have however picked out the pushchair I would like he he he!

Here's my reading!!
Jenny predicts my BFP in june from a cycle starting in june,shows a boy and edd is march 2011 specific referance to the 7th and 10th

This is when i origanally wanted our BFP when we decided to ttc so maybe i get my wish

hi me again , jenny told me this on 6th may .. and i got my bfp today . looks like she was right as only its still may lol .x xxx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Hey, re - reading my reading I was a little wrong anyway, Jenny said the EDD would be March, so although she was right about me concieving in May, it must mean the cycle i'm on now. So maybe the chemical will make me more fertile and I'll concieve on this cycle, proving Jenny completely right?? lol... Will find out in 28 days or so.

Who is best to get a reading from? After my weekend I could do with a pick me up...

Hey, re - reading my reading I was a little wrong anyway, Jenny said the EDD would be March, so although she was right about me concieving in May, it must mean the cycle i'm on now. So maybe the chemical will make me more fertile and I'll concieve on this cycle, proving Jenny completely right?? lol... Will find out in 28 days or so.

Who is best to get a reading from? After my weekend I could do with a pick me up...

I would say Gail. She is very indepth. I really enjoyed her reading. Good luck! :hugs:

Is Gail the £20 one?

I wish they weren't so expensive :(

How long does Gail take to reply?

I believe hers was only like $9 for me so whatever that converts to for you? It's not that expensive, but definately worth it. (for me it was)

hi me again , jenny told me this on 6th may .. and i got my bfp today . looks like she was right as only its still may lol .x xxx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Yay congrats!!! I think she totally got it right, you got your bfp in May!!! Maybe its a girl wooohoo I think this is fabulous :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->