The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

hi me again , jenny told me this on 6th may .. and i got my bfp today . looks like she was right as only its still may lol .x xxx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Awesome, congrats!!!!! You got a BFP at 22DPO... do you have a short cycle?

Yep, Jenny, Anne Marie, Gail said July and Cheri said May conceive or edd born may

Both Jenny and Gail said girl... which I would be over the moon for... But I will take what God gives me ;) my psychic friend said July conceive with TWINS a Boy and Girl... lol
Guess its gonna be a wild ride the next few days... testing June 5th to be on the safe side ;)

Good Luck ladies... I need someone POAS, I have an addiction to feed... :haha:

Hopin, I am testing June 5th too!!!!!!!!! Crossing my fingers for us!!!!!!:thumbup:

hi me again , jenny told me this on 6th may .. and i got my bfp today . looks like she was right as only its still may lol .x xxx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

congrats hunni!! x

Yep, Jenny, Anne Marie, Gail said July and Cheri said May conceive or edd born may

Both Jenny and Gail said girl... which I would be over the moon for... But I will take what God gives me ;) my psychic friend said July conceive with TWINS a Boy and Girl... lol
Guess its gonna be a wild ride the next few days... testing June 5th to be on the safe side ;)

Hopin, I am testing June 5th too!!!!!!!!! Crossing my fingers for us!!!!!!:thumbup:

GRRR MY Boobs are so soar and heavy... I was worried that I was going to start yesterday because of some mild cramping but it stopped. I feel like you know who is coming.. GRRR Not looking good at all :( even though my temp is still up...

GRRR MY Boobs are so soar and heavy... I was worried that I was going to start yesterday because of some mild cramping but it stopped. I feel like you know who is coming.. GRRR Not looking good at all :( even though my temp is still up...

I remember when I was preggo with my daughter I had the same symptoms. felt EXACTLY like just before AF.

Cheri predicted a boy, May for me too. Let's hope we get our BFPs this month and prove Cheri right!

Awesome, congrats!!!!! You got a BFP at 22DPO... do you have a short cycle?

well last month my cycle was 23 days but there normaly 28 days just think af showed early last time lol .,x

CONGRAT MANDY.....BFP YEAH!

Sandra did my fertility spread reading as follows,this is my second reading from her and this is sooooooo amazing I can really relate with this:

Fertilty spread

1st card is looking at fertility , fertile times ,etc
The card is Kick up your heels
This is showing me where you have a lot of determination , a lot of spirit when it comes to wanting to be a mother , i feel that its something that is in your bones , built into you , always been there in a sense. Your soul in a sense longs to do this ,you love the celebrations around children, the fun, the energy , the chance for you to embrace child hood again as well, yet nurture and bring joy to another.Ok I want to mention a rainbow a lot of colours around you , i want to mention the summer months and june being important to , for a conception as well as july , just the summery months i feel. I want to say that when it comes to you and you partner i feel trying different things ,experimenting in a sense can help you both. Also if you ever feel you need help or advice , do ask for it, there are a lot of people who offer this guidance and support.

2nd card conception, when , what to do to help
The card is Dreams coming true
You are being told to hold onto you faith and expect positive outcomes as they are coming for you. Again i'm feeling drawn to the summer months with a conception as well.I want to mention that you have to get rid of any negative things or thoughts that will get in the way of your dream.I want to mention that its all looking very very positive for you.

3rd card is pregnancy and birth
The card is Beauty
This is showing me that at this time you will learn to loge the changes in your body , your inner and other self will be radiant, and you will love the way you are blooming in a sense, i want to mention where i keep being drawn to your hair growing or getting thicker just a change in hair lol, strange but i'm being shown that , i also want to mention a winter birth as well as i'm seeing a wet dark night , i want to mention where it will be a calm and serene birth , i feel you will be doing a lot of preparing for this both mentally and psychically, and it will all pay off.

BACK SOON JUST LOGGING OFF TO HAVE TEA!

Congrats Mandy Great News... Heres to a H & H 9 months

Thank you MySillyGirls & Nvr2late. Have you checked your cervix? Just out of curiosity I did and I can't reach it... its way up there... I hope thats a good sign..

FX'D for us all... May is a good month... :happydance:

Lots of baby dust to all... :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow Madlyttc... That is an amazing reading... hook me up... How much was she and how do I find her... :haha: That is so through...

hehe I remember yes and you were so like.....erm I don't think so......see!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :happydance: Congrats!! Mandy121!!
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months... Another Jenny prediction Yay!!

If that is the case then I'm out this month and July is gonna be the month...

Strange though my cervix is so high I can't reach it... Is that a good sign>??

This is definately a sign of pregoritis! hehe

Thank you MySillyGirls & Nvr2late. Have you checked your cervix? Just out of curiosity I did and I can't reach it... its way up there... I hope thats a good sign..

Wow Madlyttc... That is an amazing reading... hook me up... How much was she and how do I find her... :haha: That is so through...

Hi Hoping&Praying.......her name is Sandra Gibbs I think a few of the ladies on this thread have had a reading from her! My first reading was a conception/pregnancy reading which was £3 and I really related with it so I purchased the fertility spread which was £2.50 (this is the one above and is under the angel messages/readings bit on her website!) This is the link and I have attached my first reading too just so you can get an idea how indepth she is, these twos reading are by far my best:

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/

Ok what i will do first is see what i can pick up in general terms around things , afterwards i will chose some cards just to clarify things and see where things are heading in a sense

Ok as soon as i tune into you i want to mention straight away a boy baby , i want to mention the name of gary as well, now i feel this will come up in talks while discussing names or similar, so i want you to please keep that one in mind for me.Ok i want to mention where i keep getting the words sceptical and i feel that someone is a little unsure of readings or would usually be , i want to mention also some slight niggles with you ,as i feel you do worry about not conceiving, i want to mention slight worries as well with an earlier pregnancy as well there but where i feel this one will be care free for you , i want to mention where i am now being given the moment of february and march, i feel drawn to these two as i feel that the edd will be merged in a sense, so they may tell you feb but really you will be late into march, as i keep being shown daffodils and these to me signify spring, i want to mention a lot of good luck and well wishes coming from spirit, i want to mention where im seeing a larger lady standing in-between you and your partner she helps you both in some senses i feel, i also want to mention the common i know , name of mary and i feel this may go quite far back , i also want to mention a grandmother link to this, and also the name jane, and ann marie, again please keep in mind if you don't understand now. I don't feel conceiving will be an issue for you , i want to mention where i keep being shown plants , so linking to nature, i feel that as long as you look after yourself, eat well , sleep well , things will go well , i want to mention where you are a strong determined woman and a great mother , i also want to mention where i see a little girl around you as well, and two boys , i feel this will be in total x

Ok the first card is The resting tree
This is showing me patience for you , i also want to mention a time frame of 3 months , now i feel this is significant to trying for baby in a sense, so please keep in mind. I want to mention where things will happen sooner than you feel they will so don't worry, and i do see a smooth ride as far as labour goes as well.

The second card is The word Lord
This is showing me where if you ever have any worries you should discuss them and feel free too, i feel that you and your partner have a very strong bond as well and are very open with one and other , i want to mention a lot of love and excitement as well with this next pregnancy.

The last card is the shadow queen
I feel that you are a very knowledgeable person , but you have been doing a lot of soul searching in some senses, i feel that its not linked to ttc, but there is an area linked with career i feel that you have been mulling over or doing a lot of thinking around as well, i want to mention that there is a new opening or path as far as that goes.

Hi Hoping&Praying.......her name is Sandra Gibbs I think a few of the ladies on this thread have had a reading from her! My first reading was a conception/pregnancy reading which was £3 and I really related with it so I purchased the fertility spread which was £2.50 (this is the one above and is under the angel messages/readings bit on her website!) This is the link and I have attached my first reading too just so you can get an idea how indepth she is, these twos reading are by far my best:

Ok what i will do first is see what i can pick up in general terms around things , afterwards i will chose some cards just to clarify things and see where things are heading in a sense

Ok as soon as i tune into you i want to mention straight away a boy baby , i want to mention the name of gary as well, now i feel this will come up in talks while discussing names or similar, so i want you to please keep that one in mind for me.Ok i want to mention where i keep getting the words sceptical and i feel that someone is a little unsure of readings or would usually be , i want to mention also some slight niggles with you ,as i feel you do worry about not conceiving, i want to mention slight worries as well with an earlier pregnancy as well there but where i feel this one will be care free for you , i want to mention where i am now being given the moment of february and march, i feel drawn to these two as i feel that the edd will be merged in a sense, so they may tell you feb but really you will be late into march, as i keep being shown daffodils and these to me signify spring, i want to mention a lot of good luck and well wishes coming from spirit, i want to mention where im seeing a larger lady standing in-between you and your partner she helps you both in some senses i feel, i also want to mention the common i know , name of mary and i feel this may go quite far back , i also want to mention a grandmother link to this, and also the name jane, and ann marie, again please keep in mind if you don't understand now. I don't feel conceiving will be an issue for you , i want to mention where i keep being shown plants , so linking to nature, i feel that as long as you look after yourself, eat well , sleep well , things will go well , i want to mention where you are a strong determined woman and a great mother , i also want to mention where i see a little girl around you as well, and two boys , i feel this will be in total x

This is showing me patience for you , i also want to mention a time frame of 3 months , now i feel this is significant to trying for baby in a sense, so please keep in mind. I want to mention where things will happen sooner than you feel they will so don't worry, and i do see a smooth ride as far as labour goes as well.

This is showing me where if you ever have any worries you should discuss them and feel free too, i feel that you and your partner have a very strong bond as well and are very open with one and other , i want to mention a lot of love and excitement as well with this next pregnancy.

I feel that you are a very knowledgeable person , but you have been doing a lot of soul searching in some senses, i feel that its not linked to ttc, but there is an area linked with career i feel that you have been mulling over or doing a lot of thinking around as well, i want to mention that there is a new opening or path as far as that goes.

Madlyttc, hello!! When did you request your Sandra reading? I am still waiting on mine from Thursday!

Hopin, I am testing June 5th too!!!!!!!!! Crossing my fingers for
us!!!!!!:thumbup:

This is definately a sign of pregoritis! hehe

he he he hon I love it..............pregoritis!!!! as in `DH i think i may have caught pregoritis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madlyttc, hello!! When did you request your Sandra reading? I am still waiting on mine from Thursday!

I requested it on friday eve hon, this is my second reading from sandra and she did take longer with this than my first which came thorugh quite quickly! I emailed her yesterday as I hadnt heard from her.......shes a really nice lady......I would tried emailing her a reminder hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->