The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

HOLY CATFISH... I GOT GOOSEBUMPS READING THAT... HOW AMAZING... OHH I so want one of her readings to see what she says, I'm thinking I could be preggo now... I'm soo praying that I am, but my body does like to play games... GRRR

Thank you for the info Madlytcc Awesome reading, I really hope to hear your good news soon :hugs:

hey ladies I just got my sandra reading and I'm tickled to death over it...:happydance:I posted it on the **Baby Perdictions** thread but I will post it here for you all to see to..

woohoo!!!! I just got my sandra reading and ALOT of it contects to me... I will post in red to what I feel she has picked up...I'm sooo excited...

Ok as i tune in i want to mention where i keep being drawn to 3 boys being important around you , im not sure why they are telling me this they just keep mentioning this.Ok now i want to mention where i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming , i want to mention where i feel at times you have ruled the fact of having a child out in your own mind in a sense, but you are being told never to do that , never to doubt what you can have, this is something that i feel you have set your heart on , lol i keep being drawn to an odd number with you for how many children you have in total , and i just feel that 5 is a nice round number Twins are also a possibility i must say as i keep being shown another boy now too so again keep this in mind, this is either twins or there is another baby after the girl , as im also now being drawn to the month of november although this may be linked to you somewhere else so again keep this one in mind. I also want to mention a balloon i keep seeing lots of blue balloons being let of as well in a sense, would you understand a boy in spirit, possibly going back if you don't understand at the moment, as i feel these balloons are for remembrance as well.
Ok I have 3 boys and she picked up that and also where I have tried to put out of my mind of having more children but something keeps telling me to have more and also I have 4 children so if I have another one it would be 5 that she sees but she also sees twins for me girl/boy or it could be seperate births so that looks good also because of others seeing twins for me also...

Ok i'm now going to chose three card for you
The first card is Archangel Raphael
This is showing me where the healing angel is working with you , i want to mention continues healing around you , but in all areas of your body , i feel that they are working with you to prepare you for this next child, i want to mention where you will feel stronger and ready psychically in a sense , i feel at times you get drained but you will have so much more energy and a lust for life when you find out about this child.
ok this is really something because not sure if you all know I had my fallopian tubes tied back in feb. 2004 and I have had reiki healing and also theta healing that has infact healed back my tied fallopian tubes I have had 3 chemical pregnancys so that also shows me that its working and for Archangel Raphael to show healing angel is working with you in all areas of my body this shows that she did pick on that also...

The second card is Crown Chakra
This is showing me where i want to mention a relaxed feeling with you , where you will feel at ease , i want to mention the moonlight and where i feel you are or will be drawn to that , i also want to mention where you do send thoughts to spirit , and they are always heard.

The last card is Goddess
This is showing me where you have a lot of feminine energy obviously lol , i want say that you have the ability to raise great children, you are a brilliant mother , and will always be, you will be there for them through the ups and downs, oh my lol , i want to mention alot of grandchildren for you, i keep getting the number 15 ! wow lol you will be busy , this is why i am getting that you will always be able to use that mothering instinct that you have.

I hope this helped
If you have any questions on what i said please ask
sandra
xxx

MissyMooMoo your too much pregonitis... :haha: Thats a new one... hehehe

I hope this is it, cuz it will be a while before I can TTC again since the OH has disappeared again and everyone is saying July conceive... :haha: Guess I'll have to wait out the next few days to find out huh... GRRR the waiting game stinks!!

Yes Madly - We will all be catching Pregoritis very soon. hehe x

Hopin - How long have you both been TTC? How many days before you can test? x

Wow Frogger that is an amazing reading, I'm so amazed by everything she chimes into... 15 grandbabys, WOW your going to be a busy bee.. Twins even more awesome...

I just caved in and bought me a reading from Sandra... :haha: What is her turnover time? how long did it take to get it... She's quite young but sounds very knowledgeble and her prediction forecast WOW... I can't wait to hear to hear mine...

Hopin - How long have you both been TTC? How many days before you can test? x

This will be 3 months and I am quite older.. but very fertile, just not good with the female things... :haha: I've learned so much from everyone on BNB... I'm a symptom alholic, forget POAS holic... :haha:

I will test on June 5th... just to be safe, don't want NO NEG result

Madlyttc, thank you! I just emailed her again. I feel bad as I emailed her Saturday too and she said she'd have it to me on Sunday. Yikes! You know my luck is bad when I can't even get a psychic to read my cards for me. LOL

I love your Sandra readings Mady and Frogger! I hope to get mine back today! Hopin, can't wait to read yours!

Oh wow Frogger this is a brilliant reading. So happy for you xx

Wow Frogger that is an amazing reading, I'm so amazed by everything she chimes into... 15 grandbabys, WOW your going to be a busy bee.. Twins even more awesome...

I just caved in and bought me a reading from Sandra... :haha: What is her turnover time? how long did it take to get it... She's quite young but sounds very knowledgeble and her prediction forecast WOW... I can't wait to hear to hear mine...

thanks hun I'm very pleased with this reading I had tears in my eyes..:cry:I was just soooo happy with what she has picked up on...I know the 15 grandbabys that is really exciting I love kids they all would be spoiled..:happydance:

CONGRAT MANDY.....BFP YEAH!

Sandra did my fertility spread reading as follows,this is my second reading from her and this is sooooooo amazing I can really relate with this:

Fertilty spread

1st card is looking at fertility , fertile times ,etc
The card is Kick up your heels
This is showing me where you have a lot of determination , a lot of spirit when it comes to wanting to be a mother , i feel that its something that is in your bones , built into you , always been there in a sense. Your soul in a sense longs to do this ,you love the celebrations around children, the fun, the energy , the chance for you to embrace child hood again as well, yet nurture and bring joy to another.Ok I want to mention a rainbow a lot of colours around you , i want to mention the summer months and june being important to , for a conception as well as july , just the summery months i feel. I want to say that when it comes to you and you partner i feel trying different things ,experimenting in a sense can help you both. Also if you ever feel you need help or advice , do ask for it, there are a lot of people who offer this guidance and support.

2nd card conception, when , what to do to help
The card is Dreams coming true
You are being told to hold onto you faith and expect positive outcomes as they are coming for you. Again i'm feeling drawn to the summer months with a conception as well.I want to mention that you have to get rid of any negative things or thoughts that will get in the way of your dream.I want to mention that its all looking very very positive for you.

3rd card is pregnancy and birth
The card is Beauty
This is showing me that at this time you will learn to loge the changes in your body , your inner and other self will be radiant, and you will love the way you are blooming in a sense, i want to mention where i keep being drawn to your hair growing or getting thicker just a change in hair lol, strange but i'm being shown that , i also want to mention a winter birth as well as i'm seeing a wet dark night , i want to mention where it will be a calm and serene birth , i feel you will be doing a lot of preparing for this both mentally and psychically, and it will all pay off.

BACK SOON JUST LOGGING OFF TO HAVE TEA!

that is a wonderful reading...:happydance:

I think you will be very pleased with sandras readings I bought mine thursday night and I just got mine about 45 minutes ago and I'm sooo happy with it so yes its worth the wait....:happydance::happydance:can't wait to see what yours says...:hugs:

hey ladies i just got my sandra reading and i'm tickled to death over it...:happydance:i posted it on the **baby perdictions** thread but i will post it here for you all to see to..

Woohoo!!!! I just got my sandra reading and alot of it contects to me... I will post in red to what i feel she has picked up...i'm sooo excited...

Ok as i tune in i want to mention where i keep being drawn to 3 boys being important around you , im not sure why they are telling me this they just keep mentioning this.ok now i want to mention where i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming , i want to mention where i feel at times you have ruled the fact of having a child out in your own mind in a sense, but you are being told never to do that , never to doubt what you can have, this is something that i feel you have set your heart on , lol i keep being drawn to an odd number with you for how many children you have in total , and i just feel that 5 is a nice round number twins are also a possibility i must say as i keep being shown another boy now too so again keep this in mind, this is either twins or there is another baby after the girl , as im also now being drawn to the month of november although this may be linked to you somewhere else so again keep this one in mind. I also want to mention a balloon i keep seeing lots of blue balloons being let of as well in a sense, would you understand a boy in spirit, possibly going back if you don't understand at the moment, as i feel these balloons are for remembrance as well.
ok i have 3 boys and she picked up that and also where i have tried to put out of my mind of having more children but something keeps telling me to have more and also i have 4 children so if i have another one it would be 5 that she sees but she also sees twins for me girl/boy or it could be seperate births so that looks good also because of others seeing twins for me also...

ok i'm now going to chose three card for you
the first card is archangel raphael
this is showing me where the healing angel is working with you , i want to mention continues healing around you , but in all areas of your body , i feel that they are working with you to prepare you for this next child, i want to mention where you will feel stronger and ready psychically in a sense , i feel at times you get drained but you will have so much more energy and a lust for life when you find out about this child.
ok this is really something because not sure if you all know i had my fallopian tubes tied back in feb. 2004 and i have had reiki healing and also theta healing that has infact healed back my tied fallopian tubes i have had 3 chemical pregnancys so that also shows me that its working and for archangel raphael to show healing angel is working with you in all areas of my body this shows that she did pick on that also...

the second card is crown chakra
this is showing me where i want to mention a relaxed feeling with you , where you will feel at ease , i want to mention the moonlight and where i feel you are or will be drawn to that , i also want to mention where you do send thoughts to spirit , and they are always heard.

The last card is goddess
this is showing me where you have a lot of feminine energy obviously lol , i want say that you have the ability to raise great children, you are a brilliant mother , and will always be, you will be there for them through the ups and downs, oh my lol , i want to mention alot of grandchildren for you, i keep getting the number 15 ! Wow lol you will be busy , this is why i am getting that you will always be able to use that mothering instinct that you have.

I hope this helped
if you have any questions on what i said please ask
sandra
xxx

this is an amazing reading sandra is fab!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooh hopin&praying cant wait to read your sandra reading hope she has BFP news for you!

MySillyGirls I hope she gets back really soon, am sure it will be worth the wait!

hey ladies i just got my sandra reading and i'm tickled to death over it...:happydance:i posted it on the **baby perdictions** thread but i will post it here for you all to see to..

Woohoo!!!! I just got my sandra reading and alot of it contects to me... I will post in red to what i feel she has picked up...i'm sooo excited...

Ok as i tune in i want to mention where i keep being drawn to 3 boys being important around you , im not sure why they are telling me this they just keep mentioning this.ok now i want to mention where i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming , i want to mention where i feel at times you have ruled the fact of having a child out in your own mind in a sense, but you are being told never to do that , never to doubt what you can have, this is something that i feel you have set your heart on , lol i keep being drawn to an odd number with you for how many children you have in total , and i just feel that 5 is a nice round number twins are also a possibility i must say as i keep being shown another boy now too so again keep this in mind, this is either twins or there is another baby after the girl , as im also now being drawn to the month of november although this may be linked to you somewhere else so again keep this one in mind. I also want to mention a balloon i keep seeing lots of blue balloons being let of as well in a sense, would you understand a boy in spirit, possibly going back if you don't understand at the moment, as i feel these balloons are for remembrance as well.
ok i have 3 boys and she picked up that and also where i have tried to put out of my mind of having more children but something keeps telling me to have more and also i have 4 children so if i have another one it would be 5 that she sees but she also sees twins for me girl/boy or it could be seperate births so that looks good also because of others seeing twins for me also...

ok i'm now going to chose three card for you
the first card is archangel raphael
this is showing me where the healing angel is working with you , i want to mention continues healing around you , but in all areas of your body , i feel that they are working with you to prepare you for this next child, i want to mention where you will feel stronger and ready psychically in a sense , i feel at times you get drained but you will have so much more energy and a lust for life when you find out about this child.
ok this is really something because not sure if you all know i had my fallopian tubes tied back in feb. 2004 and i have had reiki healing and also theta healing that has infact healed back my tied fallopian tubes i have had 3 chemical pregnancys so that also shows me that its working and for archangel raphael to show healing angel is working with you in all areas of my body this shows that she did pick on that also...

the second card is crown chakra
this is showing me where i want to mention a relaxed feeling with you , where you will feel at ease , i want to mention the moonlight and where i feel you are or will be drawn to that , i also want to mention where you do send thoughts to spirit , and they are always heard.

The last card is goddess
this is showing me where you have a lot of feminine energy obviously lol , i want say that you have the ability to raise great children, you are a brilliant mother , and will always be, you will be there for them through the ups and downs, oh my lol , i want to mention alot of grandchildren for you, i keep getting the number 15 ! Wow lol you will be busy , this is why i am getting that you will always be able to use that mothering instinct that you have.

I hope this helped
if you have any questions on what i said please ask
sandra
xxx

this is an amazing reading sandra is fab!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% its truly amazing...woohoo!!!!:happydance:I think everyone that sandra has done has been really amazing...

Thank you MADLYTCC... I paid for it, so now what... I know I got a confirm stating I paid for the reading, will she send for info? there all different ... grrr

I pray its a May conceive, meaning NOW... :haha:

Hopin, she then sent me a follow up email after payment asking for a picture and any questions :)

Thank you MADLYTCC... I paid for it, so now what... I know I got a confirm stating I paid for the reading, will she send for info? there all different ... grrr

I pray its a May conceive, meaning NOW... :haha:

MySillyGirls is right hopin she emailed me asking for just my forename, a photo of me (and dh if I wanted him to be included in reading!) I sent one of us together and any q`s I wanted to ask......I didnt specify any questions I wanted to see what she had to say without any clues so to speak so I simply said I wanted her to give me any details that she could! OOOOOOH cant wait hope she replies soon!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->