The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I got one better I have bought some girl stuff LOL... I'm jumping the gun I know... I'll just give it to my gf IF its not a girl... hehehe I can't get over how expensive stuff is now... gonna have to hit the resale shops for a crib, I can't afford one of those fancy ones for $1200.00 YIKES!! But I love to shop... hehehe

ive fell in love with the really expensive cribs/cot beds the ones that have a higher back at the top like all the anericans seem to have or a sleigh cot mmmmmmm love!!!! i like fancy stuff hehe everytime i have the urge to buy baby things i buy something for oh's neice :D

OMG :cry: I got my Sandra reading... Wow she was FAST... I thought I would never have a baby... read on...

Ok i want to mention a definite GIRL!!! for you , they are drawing me to this month , but this is because i feel you are are pinning a lot of hope on this , as well as every other month of course , i keep being drawn to oh my lol , i don't really like getting to personal but with these readings it does lol , a change in your nipples or breast area , i want to mention where this will be totally different to every other time of the month , so will be your sign or signal that a change is going on. There is more but I'm going to leave it out... Its good though... :haha:

Funny thing is I teased my X saying I was going through menopause... lol BOY is he gonna get a surprise... :haha: I feel like its going to happen too, I just feel it... WOW... what a surprise this is gonna be and a GIRL too boot... I don't think I'll name her Poppy though... lol or Daffedill... hehehe or Rose... Maybe Skye.. I like that... ;)

oh my lordies how awesome weel i cant wait to see this now :) i didnt have much hope in sandra but i think that was as she wasnt tellin me the month i wanted to hear a few other little things but wow if she can get this right for you maybe i will be waiting a little longer good luck hunni xxx

I guess we'll see... and she's right by boobs OMG, Huge 1 bigger than the other and soar, heavy and puffy... hehehe They don't get like this before you know who shows... haha

Now that 2 people who said this month... So does she mean now or June :haha: I'm still in shock... I pray its this month... but being pregnant in the summer EEKKK its gonna be a wild ride... So my due date will be like Feb 10th... almost Valentines baby but she says due a week earlier who knows... lol I'm so excited I could scream!! I'm not saying anything to my Mom or anyone till I get my BFP and I'm gonna be like BLING the pregnancy test... ha... this is going to be entertaining.. I'm not telling the OH till he shows again and man is he in for a big surprise... :haha:

ive fell in love with the really expensive cribs/cot beds the ones that have a higher back at the top like all the anericans seem to have or a sleigh cot mmmmmmm love!!!! i like fancy stuff hehe everytime i have the urge to buy baby things i buy something for oh's neice :D

I love the new cribs but WOW very pricey... and I'm going to have 1 that I know of... :haha: I'm in for a shocker cuz 1 said GIRL and 1 said Boy and my friend who is psychic said TWINS... HEHEHE Oh my she's going to be shocked!!

But the cribs are so beautiful, gonna have to start saving up and wait for a big sale... :haha: Do you like the white crib or chestnut one?

My Sandra reading:

i want to say that i feel you are a very precise woman , i feel you like to do things to the best that you can, i feel at times you have high standards although i feel this is in relation to your job more in a way. I want to mention where someone keeps saying boss , im not sure if you are a boss in regards to work or where you are in another area in a sense, i just get the feeling of you being in charge of your life.I want to mention you have had many advantages and disadvantages in life, but you have worked very hard in order to be where you are. You are a very organised woman as well, and you plan ahead , i feel you and your partner have though about children for a long time although you wanted to wait until you were financially stable as again i feel you like to be prepared, i want to mention where you also wanted to make sure that you were both mentally ready for a child and that your relationship was strong enough, i feel its is although i feel there have been a few hurdles , and i want to mention a bit of distance more from your partner on occasion where he doesn't express himself or show his emotions when you need him to , there is improvement there though.Ok going on and looking at babies , i want to mention a girl with regards to an m month, so may or march , im going to be honest and say im not 100 percent sure on that , so keep both months in mind for me. I want to mention a link to the number 4 so this could be a due date or conception date. I want to mention a very hyper little boy with a lot of energy and a really cheeky smile, you wont be able to give him into trouble lol as he will give you that smile and you will forget it all, i want to mention this baby bringing in a lot of happiness for you x

Ok im now going to chose a few cards for you
The first card is Dreams coming true
This is showing me where what you want is going to happen, your hearts desire will become reality. I want to mention baby bringing you closer together although at times it will be a test, this is going to be hard work for you both , but you will take to it naturally , you will know what you are doing.

The second card is Creative expression
This is showing me where there is going to be a lot of joy and energy in your heart, and i feel you will express this more in everything that you do , i want to mention a photo shoot , and i feel this will be in relation to your and your family , please keep in mind for me.

The third card is Making new friends
I want to say that you have made a lot of new friends through trying for baby , and will continue to , i feel these people will become a support network and who you may go to first if you need to help , i want to mention meeting new people when you become a mother too , a new social network in a sense.

Here's the kicker...my adopted daughter was born in March in the month of 04. And, my older daughter models. We were just asked last week to submit a photo for a possible photo shoot in wisconsin. CRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYY

i like both im torn!!! i think i like the chesnut walnut colour better as its the same as all my furniture in my house and white could get dirty after a while lol!! ive got a saving account started already cause everything i want is really expensive!! but only best for my baby hehe!! and to be fair furniture will last ages soooo its worth it!! and i would probably stick to one pram and pushchair for a long while ive picked out a travel system i want soooo lol!!... omg i hope it is that you are pregnant now how awesome would that be!!!!!!

OMG :cry: I got my Sandra reading... Wow she was FAST... I thought I would never have a baby... read on...

Ok i want to mention a definite GIRL!!! for you , they are drawing me to this month , but this is because i feel you are are pinning a lot of hope on this , as well as every other month of course , i keep being drawn to oh my lol , i don't really like getting to personal but with these readings it does lol , a change in your nipples or breast area , i want to mention where this will be totally different to every other time of the month , so will be your sign or signal that a change is going on. There is more but I'm going to leave it out... Its good though... :haha:

awww hun that is a great reading...yay your going to get a girl....woohoo!!! this month to....:happydance::happydance:

I know I was in tears when I read it... I did cut half of it off for personal reasons.. but it was all good... I'm in shock... she's dead on with the nips and stuff, lordly that was my first real clue of possibly being pregnant now... I'm sooo excited... Now I can relax...

Your going to have a girl too.. Oh wow that is awesome... I think MAY too.. ;) ;)
wow there is going to be some awesome news coming "hint, hint" :haha:

Fabulous news... I'm more excited now than ever and I really hope it comes true for both of us and everyone in a holding pattern for there BFP... I feel so positive now...
I just wish I could get my appetitie back... lol

I guess we'll see... and she's right by boobs OMG, Huge 1 bigger than the other and soar, heavy and puffy... hehehe They don't get like this before you know who shows... haha

Now that 2 people who said this month... So does she mean now or June :haha: I'm still in shock... I pray its this month... but being pregnant in the summer EEKKK its gonna be a wild ride... So my due date will be like Feb 10th... almost Valentines baby but she says due a week earlier who knows... lol I'm so excited I could scream!! I'm not saying anything to my Mom or anyone till I get my BFP and I'm gonna be like BLING the pregnancy test... ha... this is going to be entertaining.. I'm not telling the OH till he shows again and man is he in for a big surprise... :haha:

oh I hope you get your BFP this time but if you don't get it this cycle then it could be the june one she is talking about...:happydance::happydance:

Thats what I thought too... I'm wondering but it sounds like now .. I hope so considering... lol

Heres the whole thing: I just did'nt like the menopause thingy, makes me feel OLD> lol

Ok i want to mention a definite girl for you , they are drawing me to this month , but this is because i feel you are are pinning a lot of hope on this , as well as every other month of course , i keep being drawn to oh my lol , i don't really like getting to personal but with these readings it does lol , a change in your nipples or breast area , i want to mention where this will be totally different to every other time of the month , so will be your sign or signal that a change is going on , i also want to mention menopause to you , i feel you worry about this , but i don't feel you have to as what i'm getting is 7/8 years until that occurs , i want to say that you are in no way over the hill, i mentioned this to another lady similar in ages to you , but my mum had her fourth at 43! and she hasn't went through the menopause yet she's now 53 , i just feel at times that can be something that you worry about, yes doctors may tell you there are risks at a certain age , but there are risks at all ages i feel , so that's nothing that should ever hols you back as i see a healthy successful pregnancy for you. You are a lovely woman, very in tune with yourself , more so now than your youth i feel you are more settled with who you have become now. When you use your cards believe it as you have great intuition and i feel you are always right , more so than you know , i want to also say that i feel you should try a few readings for friends if you haven't already as it will give you a sense of purpose and also it feels good when you help others in that way.Ok can i mention the name of poppy for you , it keeps coming in , i feel that this is a possible name for you baby or another flower name as i'm very drawn to nature and flowers around this.

Ok im going to chose three cards
The first card is Feeling safe
I want to mention where you feel vulnerable at times, but you are very safe, a lot of protection comes in from spirit for you , i also want to mention your worry about how the pregnancy will go as well in regards to your health, i want to say that i feel things will be fine as you do have a lot of people looking out for you. I want to mention an early baby though , nothing to worry about again , just a little early a week or so.

The second card is Magic of nature
This is showing me where you are being urged to spend more time outside in the open relaxing and being at one with nature , i feel that you need to clear you head at times as a lot gets built up in there , so this would help you as well , i also want to mention natural remedies from plants etc, what do dandelions do as i just keep being drawn to them , maybe look that up i might too lol.

The last card is New location
This is showing me where great improvements and changes are coming in and around you , this is just signifying the change in you and your attitude that this baby will bring , and of course its for the better , good luck x

I hope this was ok
If you have any questions please ask
sandra
xxx

My Sandra reading:

i want to say that i feel you are a very precise woman , i feel you like to do things to the best that you can, i feel at times you have high standards although i feel this is in relation to your job more in a way. I want to mention where someone keeps saying boss , im not sure if you are a boss in regards to work or where you are in another area in a sense, i just get the feeling of you being in charge of your life.I want to mention you have had many advantages and disadvantages in life, but you have worked very hard in order to be where you are. You are a very organised woman as well, and you plan ahead , i feel you and your partner have though about children for a long time although you wanted to wait until you were financially stable as again i feel you like to be prepared, i want to mention where you also wanted to make sure that you were both mentally ready for a child and that your relationship was strong enough, i feel its is although i feel there have been a few hurdles , and i want to mention a bit of distance more from your partner on occasion where he doesn't express himself or show his emotions when you need him to , there is improvement there though.Ok going on and looking at babies , i want to mention a girl with regards to an m month, so may or march , im going to be honest and say im not 100 percent sure on that , so keep both months in mind for me. I want to mention a link to the number 4 so this could be a due date or conception date. I want to mention a very hyper little boy with a lot of energy and a really cheeky smile, you wont be able to give him into trouble lol as he will give you that smile and you will forget it all, i want to mention this baby bringing in a lot of happiness for you x

Ok im now going to chose a few cards for you
The first card is Dreams coming true
This is showing me where what you want is going to happen, your hearts desire will become reality. I want to mention baby bringing you closer together although at times it will be a test, this is going to be hard work for you both , but you will take to it naturally , you will know what you are doing.

The second card is Creative expression
This is showing me where there is going to be a lot of joy and energy in your heart, and i feel you will express this more in everything that you do , i want to mention a photo shoot , and i feel this will be in relation to your and your family , please keep in mind for me.

The third card is Making new friends
I want to say that you have made a lot of new friends through trying for baby , and will continue to , i feel these people will become a support network and who you may go to first if you need to help , i want to mention meeting new people when you become a mother too , a new social network in a sense.

Here's the kicker...my adopted daughter was born in March in the month of 04. And, my older daughter models. We were just asked last week to submit a photo for a possible photo shoot in wisconsin. CRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYY

wow!!!!!! that is an amazing reading hun....:happydance::happydance:

i like both im torn!!! i think i like the chesnut walnut colour better as its the same as all my furniture in my house and white could get dirty after a while lol!! ive got a saving account started already cause everything i want is really expensive!! but only best for my baby hehe!! and to be fair furniture will last ages soooo its worth it!! and i would probably stick to one pram and pushchair for a long while ive picked out a travel system i want soooo lol!!... omg i hope it is that you are pregnant now how awesome would that be!!!!!!

OHHH I just want to go shopping now... maybe I'll win the lottery... hehehe
my boss is in for a huge shock.. He owes me 1000.00 for rent and I'm suing him for it. and suing him for other thing and trust me, I'll win... cha ching...lol

My OH is going to be in shock, I did'nt think I could get pregnant at first because of the cyst on my ovary, it ruptured last week and now I know why... :haha: I'm praying so hard tonight, I hope its going to become a reality... :hugs:

I'd be lost without all you ladies support... I wish I could just :hug: you ALL

Thats what I thought too... I'm wondering but it sounds like now .. I hope so considering... lol

Heres the whole thing: I just did'nt like the menopause thingy, makes me feel OLD> lol

xxx

hope it is now for you!!! i thought she was gonna pick up on my worry about menopause but she didnt my mum went through it at aged 24 and my nan aged 28 eeek!! always scared itl go to me too but no she mentioned this to me

I want to mention that you haven't to hold back, if you have any questions or worries you have to ask , and i feel this with regards to the doctor, i want to mention where i keep being linked to your womb etc, and i want to mention endometriosis or where you may have worried about this due to unsettled periods, and i also see you doubling over in pain at times , i want to mention that i'm not a doctor though , i'm just giving what spirit give me x

i dunno whats worse :dohh:

OHHH I just want to go shopping now... maybe I'll win the lottery... hehehe
my boss is in for a huge shock.. He owes me 1000.00 for rent and I'm suing him for it. and suing him for other thing and trust me, I'll win... cha ching...lol

My OH is going to be in shock, I did'nt think I could get pregnant at first because of the cyst on my ovary, it ruptured last week and now I know why... :haha: I'm praying so hard tonight, I hope its going to become a reality... :hugs:

I'd be lost without all you ladies support... I wish I could just :hug: you ALL

ohhh good on you no messing with you is there lady!! i cant wait to see lines :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->