The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hopin, she then sent me a follow up email after payment asking for a picture and any questions :)

who was this? sorry im quite intrigued now lol will end up borrowing more money for another reading me thinks lol

Thank you MADLYTCC... I paid for it, so now what... I know I got a confirm stating I paid for the reading, will she send for info? there all different ... grrr

I pray its a May conceive, meaning NOW... :haha:

MySillyGirls is right hopin she emailed me asking for just my forename, a photo of me (and dh if I wanted him to be included in reading!) I sent one of us together and any q`s I wanted to ask......I didnt specify any questions I wanted to see what she had to say without any clues so to speak so I simply said I wanted her to give me any details that she could! OOOOOOH cant wait hope she replies soon!!!!!!

THANK YOU BOTH... I had one with a pic before, I think it was Gail maybe, heck I don't know, I guess I'd better check my email then...:haha:

Thank you... I will post as soon as I get it... :hugs: I can't wait either!!

Sandra is working now. She just emailed me back as she misplaced my reading info and will need to do it today.

Sandra is working now. She just emailed me back as she misplaced my reading info and will need to do it today.

yay!!! thats great hun that she will be working on yours todays...can't wait to see what she says...:happydance:

Thanks, ladies! And, maybe that means she will be working on Hoping's today too.

:( I have'nt received her email yet... bummer...

Oh I can't wait to hear yours too Leslie... woot woot... Post up as soon as you get it... I can't wait to read it... I wish I would of done hers sooner... Now I'm gonna have to go dig up a pic... BRB :haha:

:( I have'nt received her email yet... bummer...

Oh I can't wait to hear yours too Leslie... woot woot... Post up as soon as you get it... I can't wait to read it... I wish I would of done hers sooner... Now I'm gonna have to go dig up a pic... BRB :haha:

Thanks, Kim!! You know, I think right after I paid, I got on her website and sent her an email that said "I just paid, what do I do now>.." and then I got her email back. Of course, look how well that worked for me since she misplaced my reading. hahaa:dohh:

Nope, I just checked my email and it was paid and she told me to send a pic and what questions I may have... :haha: I can't wait... I hope I don't have to wait too long... GRRR I waited 2 weeks for Cheri22's... but its so worth it... I'm curious of what Sandra has to say ;) ;)

Girl your funny... I knew something was up when she did'nt respond back silly... Looking forward to reading yours too :) How exciting!!

Nope, I just checked my email and it was paid and she told me to send a pic and what questions I may have... :haha: I can't wait... I hope I don't have to wait too long... GRRR I waited 2 weeks for Cheri22's... but its so worth it... I'm curious of what Sandra has to say ;) ;)

Girl your funny... I knew something was up when she did'nt respond back silly... Looking forward to reading yours too :) How exciting!!

I hope we get both of ours by tomorrow! I need something to keep me mentally busy for the next few days until testing.

I hope we get both of ours by tomorrow! I need something to keep me mentally busy for the next few days until testing.

OHHH I Know Right... Big news coming our way... :haha:

Hey Strawberry19 thanks, where ya been hun? whats the latest?

Hey Strawberry19 thanks, where ya been hun? whats the latest?

been busy today had oh neice all day :D not alot for updates still think im out this month af due 2nd! on plus side i got another july prediction from serendipity so i really am hoping next month is my month as it would fit in with all my june predictions as month conceived in and all my july predictions are conceive or month i find out in which hopefully would be month found out in so i have my fingers crossed for next cycle!! x

Great PMA girlie... I've started to cramp on and off but my temps are still holding warmer and a very high cervix... I'm starting to think that I'm out and AF will be here Weds GRRR
Looks like a July for me too possibly... I'm not giving up hope... I just wish I could get my Sandra reading now to give me some hope... But from what I've been told a high cervix is a good thing ;) Thanks for your support girlie... Our time will come soon :)

it will come i know it and atleast if af comes we can be in it together to get july bfps!!! :D untill then were arent out till the witch shows i suppose so we can keep our fingers crossed for a few days i do have a little faith in these readings sandra was the only one to say a different month for me so we shall see!! if i go by sandra t wont be until january or october!!! booo long time away lol!!! im still hoping you get your bfp tho xx

Oh wow, I would fall out... I could'nt wait that long for sure BOOO... Cheri said May, possibly or conceive may... July by Jenny and my gf Gloria who is psychic, end of June conceive I think... UGGG the wait... cramps settling in GRRRR not good :(

Still waiting to hear from Sandra... I look at it this way, its gonna happen if not now, then June/July so we'll just have to wait a while longer... lol FX'D for both of us :hugs:

im walking around with fingers crossed for everyone hehe!! i want that baby nooooowwww!!!!x

I know right. :haha: I'm really thinking I'm out... stay away AF these cramps on and off on and off GRRRRRR bbs are huge and soar OUCH!!

Don't trip on your feet now girlie... I'm gonna say a extra long prayer for US all... Can't wait to hear all the good news ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->