The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Thats what I thought too... I'm wondering but it sounds like now .. I hope so considering... lol

Heres the whole thing: I just did'nt like the menopause thingy, makes me feel OLD> lol

Ok i want to mention a definite girl for you , they are drawing me to this month , but this is because i feel you are are pinning a lot of hope on this , as well as every other month of course , i keep being drawn to oh my lol , i don't really like getting to personal but with these readings it does lol , a change in your nipples or breast area , i want to mention where this will be totally different to every other time of the month , so will be your sign or signal that a change is going on , i also want to mention menopause to you , i feel you worry about this , but i don't feel you have to as what i'm getting is 7/8 years until that occurs , i want to say that you are in no way over the hill, i mentioned this to another lady similar in ages to you , but my mum had her fourth at 43! and she hasn't went through the menopause yet she's now 53 , i just feel at times that can be something that you worry about, yes doctors may tell you there are risks at a certain age , but there are risks at all ages i feel , so that's nothing that should ever hols you back as i see a healthy successful pregnancy for you. You are a lovely woman, very in tune with yourself , more so now than your youth i feel you are more settled with who you have become now. When you use your cards believe it as you have great intuition and i feel you are always right , more so than you know , i want to also say that i feel you should try a few readings for friends if you haven't already as it will give you a sense of purpose and also it feels good when you help others in that way.Ok can i mention the name of poppy for you , it keeps coming in , i feel that this is a possible name for you baby or another flower name as i'm very drawn to nature and flowers around this.

Ok im going to chose three cards
The first card is Feeling safe
I want to mention where you feel vulnerable at times, but you are very safe, a lot of protection comes in from spirit for you , i also want to mention your worry about how the pregnancy will go as well in regards to your health, i want to say that i feel things will be fine as you do have a lot of people looking out for you. I want to mention an early baby though , nothing to worry about again , just a little early a week or so.

The second card is Magic of nature
This is showing me where you are being urged to spend more time outside in the open relaxing and being at one with nature , i feel that you need to clear you head at times as a lot gets built up in there , so this would help you as well , i also want to mention natural remedies from plants etc, what do dandelions do as i just keep being drawn to them , maybe look that up i might too lol.

The last card is New location
This is showing me where great improvements and changes are coming in and around you , this is just signifying the change in you and your attitude that this baby will bring , and of course its for the better , good luck x

I hope this was ok
If you have any questions please ask
sandra
xxx

This is soooo on target!

My Sandra reading:

i want to say that i feel you are a very precise woman , i feel you like to do things to the best that you can, i feel at times you have high standards although i feel this is in relation to your job more in a way. I want to mention where someone keeps saying boss , im not sure if you are a boss in regards to work or where you are in another area in a sense, i just get the feeling of you being in charge of your life.I want to mention you have had many advantages and disadvantages in life, but you have worked very hard in order to be where you are. You are a very organised woman as well, and you plan ahead , i feel you and your partner have though about children for a long time although you wanted to wait until you were financially stable as again i feel you like to be prepared, i want to mention where you also wanted to make sure that you were both mentally ready for a child and that your relationship was strong enough, i feel its is although i feel there have been a few hurdles , and i want to mention a bit of distance more from your partner on occasion where he doesn't express himself or show his emotions when you need him to , there is improvement there though.Ok going on and looking at babies , i want to mention a girl with regards to an m month, so may or march , im going to be honest and say im not 100 percent sure on that , so keep both months in mind for me. I want to mention a link to the number 4 so this could be a due date or conception date. I want to mention a very hyper little boy with a lot of energy and a really cheeky smile, you wont be able to give him into trouble lol as he will give you that smile and you will forget it all, i want to mention this baby bringing in a lot of happiness for you x

Ok im now going to chose a few cards for you
The first card is Dreams coming true
This is showing me where what you want is going to happen, your hearts desire will become reality. I want to mention baby bringing you closer together although at times it will be a test, this is going to be hard work for you both , but you will take to it naturally , you will know what you are doing.

The second card is Creative expression
This is showing me where there is going to be a lot of joy and energy in your heart, and i feel you will express this more in everything that you do , i want to mention a photo shoot , and i feel this will be in relation to your and your family , please keep in mind for me.

The third card is Making new friends
I want to say that you have made a lot of new friends through trying for baby , and will continue to , i feel these people will become a support network and who you may go to first if you need to help , i want to mention meeting new people when you become a mother too , a new social network in a sense.

Here's the kicker...my adopted daughter was born in March in the month of 04. And, my older daughter models. We were just asked last week to submit a photo for a possible photo shoot in wisconsin. CRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYY

wow!!!!!! that is an amazing reading hun....:happydance::happydance:

Oops, I meant that my youngest daughter was born in the month of March, year 2004.

I know, when I seen the reading in my email, I opened it and instantly I got goosebumps and a tear in my eye, how can she know so much about us... lol I can't see naming my daughter Poppy, that is my bff's daughters dogs name... haha

I just hope she's right... if not June will look more promising... lol

OMG I just looked at my bbs, I have green veiny boobs with purple spratches all over my boobs, its like roadmaps to the stars... LOL and there huge... I'm really freaking out now.. My Mom is gonna freak out... She thinks I'm obsessed... :haha:

I know, when I seen the reading in my email, I opened it and instantly I got goosebumps and a tear in my eye, how can she know so much about us... :haha: I can't see naming my daughter Poppy, that is my bff's daughters dogs name... haha

I just hope she's right... if not June will look more promising... lol

poppy isnt that bad i got george! :haha:

Aww my bestest guy friend his name is George.. but Poppy.. sounds english and I'm Italian... I like Skye... thats nature enough... haha

What names sound good ladies... give me some naturistic names... lol

Aww my bestest guy friend his name is George.. but Poppy.. sounds english and I'm Italian... I like Skye... thats nature enough... haha

What names sound good ladies... give me some naturistic names... lol

george is okay but i wouldnt name my boy that we already have a name picked for a boy :D ummm i like skye too hmm naturistic ummm daisy? lilly? someone on here has a little girl called river?

hmmm im tryna think oooh willow thats cute

Lila... is soo cute... sounds small too... Lila Skye... lol Catchy huh... hehehe

I just got off the phone with a guy friend of mine his crazy OH is getting her 5 month scan on Thursday I can't wait.. I wish I could go... lol She's going to have a girl, blonde hair blue eyes I just know it...

River is unique.. I like that too..

love it heheh lets hope you get your bfp this week!!!! its officially june woooop!!!

Woot Woot... I'm thinking now OMG, my bbs... huge.. :haha:

There is also Lilly, I was thinking Izzy. I'm looking online right now... hehehe

o dear haha and eve that could be natual like adam and eve lol!! hehehe i cant wait for you too poas.. lol!!! how sad am i!! oooh its tuesday our af's due wednesday eeeeeeeek fingers crossed i think mine will come but i hope yours doesnt xx

OHHH I hope she stays away for both of us girlie... How come you think your out... Its on and off cramps mild though, thats why I keep thinking I'm out... I guess we'll see..

EVE... makes me think of Masengil douche...lol OHHHH How about SUMMER!!! or SOMMER.. I was thinking Raine too lol

OHHH I hope she stays away for both of us girlie... How come you think your out... Its on and off cramps mild though, thats why I keep thinking I'm out... I guess we'll see..

EVE... makes me think of Masengil douche...lol OHHHH How about SUMMER!!! or SOMMER.. I was thinking Raine too lol

that is hilarious!! but, i LOVE the name Raine

raine is gorgeous and summer to i know a lil girl called summer :)

i just dont feel it in me at all ive had little cramps no other symptoms at all only thing ive had is a runny nose and a stint of blood taste in my mouth but thats gone so if im late il be very suprised!! would be nice tho lol

Don't worry some Women said they did'nt get any signs until AF did'nt show.. Hang in there, it ain't over till the bish shows...

I love Skye and Raine. and Summer... I'll have to draw a name in a hat... :haha:

well I'm gonna lay down and watch a movie... The backup plan for the 4th time LOL
Be back on later... :hugs: Our time is now... Can't wait...

Don't worry some Women said they did'nt get any signs until AF did'nt show.. Hang in there, it ain't over till the bish shows...

I love Skye and Raine. and Summer... I'll have to draw a name in a hat... :haha:

well I'm gonna lay down and watch a movie... The backup plan for the 4th time LOL
Be back on later... :hugs: Our time is now... Can't wait...

i wanna watch that!!! see you later im going bed too got work in 8 hours ugh!!!!!!! :hugs:

Its a FABULOUS movie... I LOVE IT...

Nite nite girlie... don't work too hard... :) Aww your signiture I'm on it... I feel loved... :haha: Talk to ya again soon hun... :wave:

OMG :cry: I got my Sandra reading... Wow she was FAST... I thought I would never have a baby... read on...

Ok i want to mention a definite GIRL!!! for you , they are drawing me to this month , but this is because i feel you are are pinning a lot of hope on this , as well as every other month of course , i keep being drawn to oh my lol , i don't really like getting to personal but with these readings it does lol , a change in your nipples or breast area , i want to mention where this will be totally different to every other time of the month , so will be your sign or signal that a change is going on. There is more but I'm going to leave it out... Its good though... :haha:

I guess we'll see... and she's right by boobs OMG, Huge 1 bigger than the other and soar, heavy and puffy... hehehe They don't get like this before you know who shows... haha

Now that 2 people who said this month... So does she mean now or June :haha: I'm still in shock... I pray its this month... but being pregnant in the summer EEKKK its gonna be a wild ride... So my due date will be like Feb 10th... almost Valentines baby but she says due a week earlier who knows... lol I'm so excited I could scream!! I'm not saying anything to my Mom or anyone till I get my BFP and I'm gonna be like BLING the pregnancy test... ha... this is going to be entertaining.. I'm not telling the OH till he shows again and man is he in for a big surprise... :haha:

When I read this and the full version I got goose bumps too! Amazing and I hope you get your BFP !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->