The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Don't worry some Women said they did'nt get any signs until AF did'nt show.. Hang in there, it ain't over till the bish shows...

I love Skye and Raine. and Summer... I'll have to draw a name in a hat... :haha:

well I'm gonna lay down and watch a movie... The backup plan for the 4th time LOL
Be back on later... :hugs: Our time is now... Can't wait...

i wanna watch that!!! see you later im going bed too got work in 8 hours ugh!!!!!!! :hugs:

Whoop whoop am on ur siggy......i jus got to work but cudnt resist loggin on to check out those fab sandra readings! I am stil feelin the pma for everyones BFP real soon... Feelin crampy this mornin and real bad right ovary pain last nit and it hurt to lay on my tummy and right side lik an ache! Odd op its gud news!!

I wil keep the pma alive for everyone whilst at work today and wil b back this eve unless i get a chance before! Sorry doin this from mobile phone op it makes sense lol x

yeah it makes sense new mummy we will see you later have a great time at work x

Ok sorry I was awol for a few days. Just a nice relaxing long weekend. Spent the entire weekend with my hubby and it was very nice. We didn't really get on the computer much all weekend. Just quality time. Yesterday we went out on his dads boat and went fishing. It was so nice out there. I caught a few fish and plenty of rays.
While we were out yesterday, I got my Sandra reading. I don't know, I really didn't get the warm fuzzy feeling. It wasn't too specific. To me, it seemed pretty general. Nothing like my Gail reading. I mean some things are similar to me, but my reading just seemed a little general as far as due date and conception. I mean she gave me the 4th year as far as conception. Well I am going into my forth year and she knew that. I guess I just didn't feel it with her. Here is my reading and you tell me. I also attached what I emailed her so you can see what information I already provided as that is what she asked for. What i feel are close I highlighted in red.

Ok i keep being told the fourth year , so what i feel is that you will conceive at around the fourth year of trying , i do see a successful pregnancy , i just feel its taking a lot longer than planned in a sense , just a bit more persistence, i feel you are very determined and persistent though , and i don't see you giving up although of course there will have been times where you have felt this way. I want to mention a lot of regret in a sense and sadness from the losses , but a lot of encouragement coming from spirit that things aren't always going to be that way, at the moment i'm getting a j month , if they are more precise with what one it is i will bring that in, ok its july lol they answered when i asked , that's a first lol, ok any way there's a really funny woman in spirit as well,although i'm seeing a question mark above her head in a sense so she's not giving much away lol she wants me to figure her out.Ok i want to mention where i feel this baby will be a girly , and i keep seeing a very black or dark colour of thick hair.Ok i want to say that you have your reservations about psychics and readings etc, but i feel that some of what they say and the words etc give you some hope.I want to say that at times you close your self and your emotions off, how you feel is private to you and a few close people that you can trust in a sense, you are a very warm hearted person though and like to help others with their problems.

Ok i'm going to chose three cards for you now as well

The first card is Integrity
I want to mention that you have a lot of beliefs and influences linked to ttc , i want to say that i feel you have a lot lof love and support around you , i want to say that i keep being shown light in dark times in a sense , you always keep hope around you no matter what happens.

The second card is Manifestation power
The card is showing me where you have more link to spirit than you feel , you are gifted in a sense as are we all, i want to mention where spirit offer you a lot of help and support,and you can used this in a sense, i want to say that you are going to get your desired out come , i still keep being shown this little girl, and i want to mention a tower of strength with her as well.

The third card is release
This is showing me where you have to let go of any troubles or past thoughts , that you feel may have an impact on what you are striving towards, move forwards and focus on what you are going to have ahead of you. I want to mention where you never have to forget , you just have to focus on now and what's coming.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any questions please do ask
sandra
xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 11:58:45 -0400

Here is a picture taken in March of this year of me and my husband. We have been TTC now for 3 years with 4 losses. I have 3 children from a previous marriage ages 21, 19, and 17. I had a tubal reversal in 2007. We both have had several test done and all came back perfect. My DOB is 02/25/1972 and my husbands is 03/24/1977. We have been married 9 years. Do you see us having a successful pregnancy with a healthy baby anytime soon?

Wow, that is a awesome reading, so she is saying July and a girly ;) :happydance: I'm so happy for you... I know its only natural to be skeptical on things like this but let me tell you, when I was reading mine I was taken back a bit, I guess I was in shock, especially when she said the part about my boobs... and she is dead on with that.. OUCH! :haha: I really hope things work out for you, for that I know they will. I questioned a few of my readings because 2 I feel was way off and I felt like they were just collecting money... lol Keep us posted... I know good things are coming your way... :hugs:

Oh and my Gail reading I was'nt too happy with, but she did say a GIRL too but in September GRRR Boy is she way off... :haha: so is Jenny... heehe
I guess we'll see.. :)

one more day tooo gooo!!!!!! candyapple19 got her bfp today a faint one but its there!!! can see it in gallery without tiliting my screen woop woop so happy for her now im hoping that you get yours tomorrow hopin!!!

Don't worry some Women said they did'nt get any signs until AF did'nt show.. Hang in there, it ain't over till the bish shows...

I love Skye and Raine. and Summer... I'll have to draw a name in a hat... :haha:

well I'm gonna lay down and watch a movie... The backup plan for the 4th time LOL
Be back on later... :hugs: Our time is now... Can't wait...

i wanna watch that!!! see you later im going bed too got work in 8 hours ugh!!!!!!! :hugs:

Whoop whoop am on ur siggy......i jus got to work but cudnt resist loggin on to check out those fab sandra readings! I am stil feelin the pma for everyones BFP real soon... Feelin crampy this mornin and real bad right ovary pain last nit and it hurt to lay on my tummy and right side lik an ache! Odd op its gud news!!

I wil keep the pma alive for everyone whilst at work today and wil b back this eve unless i get a chance before! Sorry doin this from mobile phone op it makes sense lol x

I hope it is good news for ya too hun... FX'D its gonna happen... I had that difficulty last night but it was because my boobs hurt... lol and the tummy was a tad sensitve to lay on as well.. Its better to lay on your side I feel.
I put a pillow between my legs so I will stay on my side and yep it works, but apparently not all night because when I wake up its on the floor :haha:
I'm so used to sleeping alone I guess... haha

Keep us posted... Great PMA... This has been a lucky thread... woohoo

one more day tooo gooo!!!!!! candyapple19 got her bfp today a faint one but its there!!! can see it in gallery without tiliting my screen woop woop so happy for her now im hoping that you get yours tomorrow hopin!!!

OH WOW REALLY!!! Awesome... I have'nt heard from her. I told her she was pregnant... :haha: Great news...

Well so far no show of AF and my bbs are so soar GRRR... I'm not going to test for a few days, too chicken too... :haha: but thank you...

I really hope to hear your good news too... FX'D this is our month!! Yay!!

Wow, that is a awesome reading, so she is saying July and a girly ;) :happydance: I'm so happy for you... I know its only natural to be skeptical on things like this but let me tell you, when I was reading mine I was taken back a bit, I guess I was in shock, especially when she said the part about my boobs... and she is dead on with that.. OUCH! :haha: I really hope things work out for you, for that I know they will. I questioned a few of my readings because 2 I feel was way off and I felt like they were just collecting money... lol Keep us posted... I know good things are coming your way... :hugs:

Oh and my Gail reading I was'nt too happy with, but she did say a GIRL too but in September GRRR Boy is she way off... :haha: so is Jenny... heehe

It's not that I don't want to believe her, it's just things were very vague to me. I do believe in some of this, but I guess hers just wasn't as specific as I was expecting. But it's ok. I am happy with what I got. :thumbup:

OH WOW REALLY!!! Awesome... I have'nt heard from her. I told her she was pregnant... :haha: Great news...

Well so far no show of AF and my bbs are so soar GRRR... I'm not going to test for a few days, too chicken too... :haha: but thank you...

the soreness may be a good thing mien are not hurting but are a bit more fuller today and last night i havent been spotting which sometimes i do the day before im due af so god knows we will have to see tomororo!

It's not that I don't want to believe her, it's just things were very vague to me. I do believe in some of this, but I guess hers just wasn't as specific as I was expecting. But it's ok. I am happy with what I got. :thumbup:

I totally understand that... I felt that way with Gails reading and Anne Marie... lol Hope to hear some good news soon hun... :hugs:

Well just to give Sandra the benefit of the doubt, I emailed her asking if she could clarify her reading a little more. I am looking forward to her response.

I did that too yesterday and I've yet to hear anything... GRRR I'm all confused... not sure if she meant conceived in May or BFP in May or this month as in June GRRRR :haha:

Can't wait to see what she says... :)

She was pretty fast in responding before but now she is taking a little more time. It's ok though. Hell, I have waited 3 years, what is one more day? :haha:

the soreness may be a good thing mien are not hurting but are a bit more fuller today and last night i havent been spotting which sometimes i do the day before im due af so god knows we will have to see tomororo!

OH WOW... Your due tomorrow too :happydance: :happydance: This is getting good... Ya know the more I think about it, yeah I usually spot too and poof overnite the bbs grew LOL so its looking really good for you too :happydance: Have you gotten the tingley legs too, Grr I'm hating it... never got those before...

Keep us posted... I see another BFP coming!! :happydance: :happydance:

She was pretty fast in responding before but now she is taking a little more time. It's ok though. Hell, I have waited 3 years, what is one more day? :rofl:

:haha: I hear ya... Yeah its hard to wait when your wanting more info.. I keep checking my email every 5 minutes :( I hope you hear soon :hugs:

Hopin, when are you testing? I'm really rooting for you... we 40+ - ers have to stick together :)

I went to the toilet today and there was something clinging to the edge of it. I know this will sound really groooos but it was like Mucus with some blood in it. Ok.....this is gross too but I had to analyse it so I took it from the edge and it was cold so I figured it must have come out of me at some point. I swear it was like that slime that you get in those pots that you play with when a kid. A bit like snot but very much cumpier and denser. It was slightly clear but with flex of blood in it. It freaked me out. It must have been clinging to the edge for a few days as it was kinda inside the bowl so I was lucky to even see it. The only reason I did was because I was wiping the toilet and cleaning it. So this is very spooky. I have an idea what it is but I don't want to get over excited. It goes with the spotting I've had which has now stopped. I've been a bitch lately and have dull cramps and crying a lot. I have no idea what's going on. Is my body playing tricks with me because if so that's not fair. My bb's are still very heavy and when I wake up they cause so much pain. The right one was the start of it all which great heavy and like a cocunut and hurt like mad!, then the left one started flaring up. They both feel hot and tingle. I have a strange craping feeling just inside my belly button. All these things are what is very different about me. Oh and spots now...which I never get until AF. Craps in my legs too.

Girlie that could of been possible implantation spotting/bleeding YAY... You deffo have alot of early pregnancy signs/symptoms... Maybe this is your month too :happydance: Boy if thats they case all our predictions are wrong... Happy happy Joy Joy for you MissyMooMoo... FABULOUS... When is AF due?

The heavy bbs, tingling too, cramps in legs all of this I have had with the dull cramps... this is so NOT AF I'm tellin ya... WOOOHOOOOO... Keep us informed... Yay...

OH WOW... Your due tomorrow too :happydance: :happydance: This is getting good... Ya know the more I think about it, yeah I usually spot too and poof overnite the bbs grew LOL so its looking really good for you too :happydance: Have you gotten the tingley legs too, Grr I'm hating it... never got those before...

Keep us posted... I see another BFP coming!! :happydance: :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in.............how my dpo are you hopin and strawberry? I am 5dpo today and already feeling the urge to poas........I must resist as I fear it is waaaaaaaaaaay too early lol! All the symptons sound great ladies and am right there with you all :happydance:...........sore boobs and lots of lower tummy cramping I am thinking this is a little early for AF which should arrive on or after 5th (my cycles are at least 32days and this will be cd32!) but she better bloody not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha: I havent has the tingling in the leg (but did get this with ds, it was like he was sat on a nerve he he he!) but I did get nerve type shooting pains around my right hip area this afternoon at work and nearly cried out it made me jump............so glad I didnt though was sat in office with my boss and I think I would have had a little trouble explaining it to him......the thought of it made me smile though! I am feeling a little emotional right now reading this thread so am hoping that means what I read is a good thing for at least some of us, I firmly believe that the ladies who have a crossover month prediction (like me june/july/august!) will get there BFP on the second month if not this month! I feel we will all be in 1st tri reallllllll soooooooooon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->