The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I went to the toilet today and there was something clinging to the edge of it. I know this will sound really groooos but it was like Mucus with some blood in it. Ok.....this is gross too but I had to analyse it so I took it from the edge and it was cold so I figured it must have come out of me at some point. I swear it was like that slime that you get in those pots that you play with when a kid. A bit like snot but very much cumpier and denser. It was slightly clear but with flex of blood in it. It freaked me out. It must have been clinging to the edge for a few days as it was kinda inside the bowl so I was lucky to even see it. The only reason I did was because I was wiping the toilet and cleaning it. So this is very spooky. I have an idea what it is but I don't want to get over excited. It goes with the spotting I've had which has now stopped. I've been a bitch lately and have dull cramps and crying a lot. I have no idea what's going on. Is my body playing tricks with me because if so that's not fair. My bb's are still very heavy and when I wake up they cause so much pain. The right one was the start of it all which great heavy and like a cocunut and hurt like mad!, then the left one started flaring up. They both feel hot and tingle. I have a strange craping feeling just inside my belly button. All these things are what is very different about me. Oh and spots now...which I never get until AF. Craps in my legs too.

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP...............this is it hon......I think you will get your BFP!

LOL...I also emailed Sandra back for some clarification on something! She must be thinking wth is up with these girls..

Ro: MADLYTCC

Oh my I don't keep track of that stuff CD? I just go by what my body tells me :haha:

Amazing signs so far... Yeah I'm with ya on that... IF WE don't get our BFP there is the next month... But I'm pretty sure there is going to be ALOT of BFP's on the way ;)

Never2Late
I'm NOT testing, holding off to see if AF shows tomorrow and so far so good ;) IF she Don't show then I'll get a blood test on Monday because my body and HPT's don't mix... lesson learned...

MySillyGirls Yeah were all nuts then... :haha: the wait GRRR
If she would'nt be so vague about the damn details we would'nt ask now would we... hehe I demand answers :haha:

one more day tooo gooo!!!!!! candyapple19 got her bfp today a faint one but its there!!! can see it in gallery without tiliting my screen woop woop so happy for her now im hoping that you get yours tomorrow hopin!!!

OH WOW REALLY!!! Awesome... I have'nt heard from her. I told her she was pregnant... :haha: Great news...

Well so far no show of AF and my bbs are so soar GRRR... I'm not going to test for a few days, too chicken too... :haha: but thank you...

I really hope to hear your good news too... FX'D this is our month!! Yay!!

the soreness may be a good thing mien are not hurting but are a bit more fuller today and last night i havent been spotting which sometimes i do the day before im due af so god knows we will have to see tomororo!

OH WOW... Your due tomorrow too :happydance: :happydance: This is getting good... Ya know the more I think about it, yeah I usually spot too and poof overnite the bbs grew LOL so its looking really good for you too :happydance: Have you gotten the tingley legs too, Grr I'm hating it... never got those before...

Keep us posted... I see another BFP coming!! :happydance: :happydance:

well still no spotting and white cm not a brownish colour like i usually have before!! bbs fuller but not sore legs not tingley but have been sore but then ive been running around after 7 2 year olds at work today lol!! dont feel pregnant but only time will tell!! would be funny really cause i just got a text from a coworker tellin me she just found out shes just over 4 months pregnant!!!!!! sooo happy for her!!x

you all sound like you have great promising symptoms! I am 7dpo today and would love to poas but when i did that with dd at 8dpo and got a bfn i was devastated. she was 7lbs of love 9 mos later. hehheee

:[/QUOTE]

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in.............how my dpo are you hopin and strawberry? I am 5dpo today and already feeling the urge to poas........I must resist as I fear it is waaaaaaaaaaay too early lol! All the symptons sound great ladies and am right there with you all :happydance:...........sore boobs and lots of lower tummy cramping I am thinking this is a little early for AF which should arrive on or after 5th (my cycles are at least 32days and this will be cd32!) but she better bloody not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha: I havent has the tingling in the leg (but did get this with ds, it was like he was sat on a nerve he he he!) but I did get nerve type shooting pains around my right hip area this afternoon at work and nearly cried out it made me jump............so glad I didnt though was sat in office with my boss and I think I would have had a little trouble explaining it to him......the thought of it made me smile though! I am feeling a little emotional right now reading this thread so am hoping that means what I read is a good thing for at least some of us, I firmly believe that the ladies who have a crossover month prediction (like me june/july/august!) will get there BFP on the second month if not this month! I feel we will all be in 1st tri reallllllll soooooooooon![/QUOTE]

im 13dpo af due tomoro!!!! no pains as such and no tinglyey legs sore legs but thats from work!! fuller none sore bbs!! i dunno i feel out but we never know!!

heheheh defffo do keep us away omg ive had 3 people today tell me of their bfp;s!!!!! hopefully its gonna be one of those weeks!! id love to have to tell my boss im pregnant as well as my coworker lol work would be screwed!!

I know right, I've heard alot this week too... Hopefully we can add ours to the list :happydance:

Yeah My boss WILL be Screwed... HA HA... Especially when he gets sued for the office rent of $1000.00 and he HATES even the thought of coming out of his wallet, but I run his business and he has to pay... Oh he's scared to go to court so I know I'll get it... hehehe JERK, makes all this money to have all the toys but don't want to pay the office rent... We'll see ;)

Ro: MADLYTCC

Oh my I don't keep track of that stuff CD? I just go by what my body tells me :haha:

Amazing signs so far... Yeah I'm with ya on that... IF WE don't get our BFP there is the next month... But I'm pretty sure there is going to be ALOT of BFP's on the way ;)

Never2Late
I'm NOT testing, holding off to see if AF shows tomorrow and so far so good ;) IF she Don't show then I'll get a blood test on Monday because my body and HPT's don't mix... lesson learned...

MySillyGirls Yeah were all nuts then... :haha:

God I am feeling so emotional right now and really feel like a little weep :cry: not in a sad way because I sort of feel so happy and extremely positive :wacko::dohh:!

I dont really have many pre BFP symptons to compare with either as when I found out I was expecting DS I really didnt expect to find out I was pregnant. We had been diagnosed as sub-fertile (pcos and low-mobility!) and were due to start IVF and were waiting on AF so I could have a few last tests carried out and she never came. After AF was 6days late (at which stage I was panicking I wouldnt get tests done in time to start treatment!) I did a hpt not really thinking I would be preggers but just did it to rule it out.....it was negative.......3 days later still no AF so I did another hpt and I got a faint positive.....I was like CD40+ and nine days late! I can only remember feeling out of sorts two days before BFP at which stage AF was late by a week already I felt like I had a hangover and felt a little spaced out and extremely whacked out. I dont remember any symptons like tummy cramps, boob aching except the shooting nerve feeling down my leg. I always wonder what the symptons would really feel like as I dont have anything to compare to! :shrug:

I do feel a little guilty where my boss is concerned he he he...........I have just done some training to take on a new position and he will be screwed when I get my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:haha: Oh Well.... Stuff happens... hehehe

Well I caved in and did a test, damn thing was faulty.. GRRRR SEE thats WHY I don't do HPT's... Me and them just don't mix!!

Girlie that could of been possible implantation spotting/bleeding YAY... You deffo have alot of early pregnancy signs/symptoms... Maybe this is your month too :happydance: Boy if thats they case all our predictions are wrong... Happy happy Joy Joy for you MissyMooMoo... FABULOUS... When is AF due?

The heavy bbs, tingling too, cramps in legs all of this I have had with the dull cramps... this is so NOT AF I'm tellin ya... WOOOHOOOOO... Keep us informed... Yay...

Its not due for ages until 15th but as I said I think I ovd early because I had a weird AF last that lasted 1 day and was heavy as anything, it scared me. I don't know this though. I am still waiting to ov but it doesn't seem to be coming and I just feel different. I have IBS too which has gone. I've heard that everything relaxed when you get pregnant, all your bowels etc and when you have IBS it tends to disappear, well I've had it 2 years and it just disappeared for some reason. But I still am not putting my hope into anything. I feel very irratable too and snappy. Tired but unable to concentrate kinda. Weird feeling hmmmm

Well I caved in and did a test, damn thing was faulty.. GRRRR SEE thats WHY I don't do HPT's... Me and them just don't mix!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I would take this as a sign hon your not meant to do a hpt just yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :happydance::happydance:

I wouldn't be thinking any of this if I hadn't got slight spotting on cd9 which is when we bd and then spotting 2 days on cd16 and now nothing. My cervix is different. Maybe I'm just finished with, and getting the damn menopause. :-(

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I would take this as a sign hon your not meant to do a hpt just yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :happydance::happydance:

I hope its a good sign... I just don't have luck with those midstreams GRRR
Now I'm frustrated and thinking its not gonna happen :( THIS is the reason why I did'nt want to test... oh well... I'm at 50/50 right now, after than Now I'm not sure at all :wacko:

Oh, I did check my cervix while in the shower and I can't find it... :haha:

I wouldn't be thinking any of this if I hadn't got slight spotting on cd9 which is when we bd and then spotting 2 days on cd16 and now nothing. My cervix is different. Maybe I'm just finished with, and getting the damn menopause. :-(

I doubt its Menopause hun... Keep them spirits up, its too early still :hugs:

Are you going to test in a few more days Hopin? When is AF due for u?

Girlie that could of been possible implantation spotting/bleeding YAY... You deffo have alot of early pregnancy signs/symptoms... Maybe this is your month too :happydance: Boy if thats they case all our predictions are wrong... Happy happy Joy Joy for you MissyMooMoo... FABULOUS... When is AF due?

The heavy bbs, tingling too, cramps in legs all of this I have had with the dull cramps... this is so NOT AF I'm tellin ya... WOOOHOOOOO... Keep us informed... Yay...

Its not due for ages until 15th but as I said I think I ovd early because I had a weird AF last that lasted 1 day and was heavy as anything, it scared me. I don't know this though. I am still waiting to ov but it doesn't seem to be coming and I just feel different. I have IBS too which has gone. I've heard that everything relaxed when you get pregnant, all your bowels etc and when you have IBS it tends to disappear, well I've had it 2 years and it just disappeared for some reason. But I still am not putting my hope into anything. I feel very irratable too and snappy. Tired but unable to concentrate kinda. Weird feeling hmmmm

Hey hon I have IBS too and when I got preggers with DS it disappeared for me :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:am hoping this is a good sign along with the dodgy AF.......My Best Friend had something similar happen with her AF the month before she concieved her DD......I think its like an hormonal thing in prep for a stick bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baby: for you me thinks my lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps I just started a new thread in 2ww..........my DS is acting all spooky again and just randomly asked me about baby names for our baby......he suggested peter???? and doesnt know we are ttc a brother/sister for him..... and got overly upset when DH told him I wasnt having a baby (yet anyway!:haha:) insisting I was and when DH asked him why he thought I was he replied `I remember`?!?!?!?!!?! Am not reading into this that I am def preggers this month as he did something as freaky last month and asked me if I had a baby in my tummy and when is it going to be born? but I am beginning to think my DS sees things?????? Am not sure how to define this but its like he is waaaaaaaaaay too wise for a 4.5yr old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->