The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Are you going to test in a few more days Hopin? When is AF due for u?

AF is due tomorrow... I will get a blood test on Monday... No more HPTs..
I have bad luck with those..

I just read a heartbreaking thread on here, I'm so lost for words :cry: I'm lost for words... I don't think I could ever recover if I lost my LO... I'm just mortified for this lady... I'm praying with all my heart that it does'nt happen, but I'm such a worry wort... I really want to be pregnant, but if I'm not now I'll be fine with it... sad but fine..

Girlie that could of been possible implantation spotting/bleeding YAY... You deffo have alot of early pregnancy signs/symptoms... Maybe this is your month too :happydance: Boy if thats they case all our predictions are wrong... Happy happy Joy Joy for you MissyMooMoo... FABULOUS... When is AF due?

The heavy bbs, tingling too, cramps in legs all of this I have had with the dull cramps... this is so NOT AF I'm tellin ya... WOOOHOOOOO... Keep us informed... Yay...

Its not due for ages until 15th but as I said I think I ovd early because I had a weird AF last that lasted 1 day and was heavy as anything, it scared me. I don't know this though. I am still waiting to ov but it doesn't seem to be coming and I just feel different. I have IBS too which has gone. I've heard that everything relaxed when you get pregnant, all your bowels etc and when you have IBS it tends to disappear, well I've had it 2 years and it just disappeared for some reason. But I still am not putting my hope into anything. I feel very irratable too and snappy. Tired but unable to concentrate kinda. Weird feeling hmmmm

Hey hon I have IBS too and when I got preggers with DS it disappeared for me :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:am hoping this is a good sign along with the dodgy AF.......My Best Friend had something similar happen with her AF the month before she concieved her DD......I think its like an hormonal thing in prep for a stick bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baby: for you me thinks my lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps I just started a new thread in 2ww..........my DS is acting all spooky again and just randomly asked me about baby names for our baby......he suggested peter???? and doesnt know we are ttc a brother/sister for him..... and got overly upset when DH told him I wasnt having a baby (yet anyway!:haha:) insisting I was and when DH asked him why he thought I was he replied `I remember`?!?!?!?!!?! Am not reading into this that I am def preggers this month as he did something as freaky last month and asked me if I had a baby in my tummy and when is it going to be born? but I am beginning to think my DS sees things?????? Am not sure how to define this but its like he is waaaaaaaaaay too wise for a 4.5yr old

He's probably right... Kids can sense pregnancy just like animals I've heard...
From the sounds of it he's gonna have a lil brother or sister soon :haha:

Man I'm so sad after reading that thread, so heartbreaking, I can't stop crying...

Are you going to test in a few more days Hopin? When is AF due for u?

AF is due tomorrow... I will get a blood test on Monday... No more HPTs..
I have bad luck with those..

I just read a heartbreaking thread on here, I'm so lost for words :cry: I'm lost for words... I don't think I could ever recover if I lost my LO... I'm just mortified for this lady... I'm praying with all my heart that it does'nt happen, but I'm such a worry wort... I really want to be pregnant, but if I'm not now I'll be fine with it... sad but fine..

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am feeling even more tearful.............My heart goes out to her and her loved ones!

I am so emotional right now gosh I hope there isnt anything sad on TV tonight I may need an whole box of tissues

Gawd I'm so emotional.... I just wish something would happen so I can move on with this TTC stuff, GRRR Its up and down, up and down...

Yes I feel like grabbing my OH and sobbing into his chest and he would be the only person I could ever do this with which I know sounds mad. And he would even understand because he knows me this well lol

And I don't even understand why I feel so tense, so edgy. Does anybody else feel like this? lol. Almost like you want to have a temper tantrum and a sulky cry and you don't even know why? lol

This is exactly ow i feel missymoo.... I dont av a reason to feel lik this but i jus do! Am opin its a good sign thou like am guna get my BFP he he he! I av headache too now and feelin a little stuffy blah ttc is gettin me a little down x

I am feeling even more tearful.............My heart goes out to her and her loved ones!

I am so emotional right now gosh I hope there isnt anything sad on TV tonight I may need an whole box of tissues

Awww :hugs: Did you read her post?? So unbelievable is'nt it... I could never recover if that of happened to me.. My heart breaks for her and her family, I'd sue the hospital because they could of prevented alot of things that happened...
But that won't bring Darcie back... :(

I hope your feeling better, I got my computer fixed and then went to take a nap, which I never do... lol I just woke up and its 9:33pm here, I have a feeling this is going to be a long night... :haha:

No sign so far girlies... no cramps nothing... :happydance: Yay!!

Morning ladies, keep waking up at 5am. Waking up and getting up. Metallic taste in my mouth this morning and wanted to be sick. No sign of ov still on CBFM. CD20 and still counting. Had a lovely soak in the bath this morning with Muscle Soak and shaved all my bits n pieces and washed my hair. Feel human again....almost. I have been getting yellow cm on tissue and panties. Feel so sick still, the right bb has now started getting full and heavy with tingling again, the left bb is still swollen but the right one seems to have taken over again now lol, they keep alternating.....Last night I balled my eyes out for around 2 hours to OH mainly about this stupid new job and how his company are using him, normally it wouldn't get me so grumpy and tearful, but it did...at one stage I was laughing and crying all in same sentence lol....its 7.00am here. Love you all my lovely friends xxx

Morning Ladies,

Well just got to work (again!) lol..........I am 6dpo today and am feeling really crap, the headache has persisted overnight and my head is feeling really heavy......am hoping this is in aid of my BFP and not a bug as I go on hol on Mon for 5days and DO NOT want to be ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still feeling real emotional though so I hope I dont get anyone who is irate today to me as I fear I will just burst into tears lol Am keeping it positive for everyone and prayed last night that if this is not my month then let it be yours ladies.....not feeling negative as such still hopeful but am getting more nervous and sick the closer it gets to af been due.........This should be anytime from Fri onwards.......Whats the chances of getting af symptons so close to ov???/ like 4 days after???? I have never had this before?????????

morning ladies just stopping by to say hi and head to work now..I will check back later this afternoon after work hope you all have a wonderful day today...:hugs:

hiya ladies well just got back from work no sign of AF as of yet :) hoping she doesnt come but theres still always time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->