The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Sorry I was MIA this morning. I have been super busy with work (I work out of my home) and dealing with my daughter who is 30 weeks pregnant and we found out yesterday that she is measuring 37 weeks. So we are both freaking a little. As this whole time everything was on target and now a 7 week jump in measurement! So we are trying to expedite her scan instead of waiting until Monday and having her worry.
So nothing much for me. I am still waiting for Sandra's response and Cheri's reading. So how is everyone on here? I see Hoping&Prayin has listed me as her future bump buddy!!!!!!! Thank you! That makes me smile! :hugs:

Your welcome hun, of course I'm going to have you on my signature silly... WOW your daughter is 7 weeks ahead that is a trip, how is that.. Sounds like the drs are way off on there delivery date... Hopefully they will do the scan earlier so they can check everything out...

I just got on too, I work out of my place and I was up till 4:30 am this morning so I decided to sleep in, damn headache as well.. GRRR

Well I have'nt started yet and there is no spotting or discharge, I don't know what is going on... and tomorrow is the date I'm supposed to start I miscalculated, I'm starting to think I'm out... temps are way warmer this morning, headache and a sense she's on her way... I did a test last night and it was negative, but my body is telling me a different story... last time I went through the same thing with the tests and I was pregnant.. HPT's and me don't mix... lol So I'm just gonna see if AF shows if not I'll get a blood test on Monday, give my body time to make up its mind... :haha:

If I'm not... there is always next month... :)

Hang in there ladies... NO AF is Good News... :happydance:
I guess with all this TTC and waiting everything out, our emotions can get the best of us... been there done that... Keep that chin up ladies... Its going to happen... :)

Your welcome hun, of course I'm going to have you on my signature silly... WOW your daughter is 7 weeks ahead that is a trip, how is that.. Sounds like the drs are way off on there delivery date... Hopefully they will do the scan earlier so they can check everything out...

I just got on too, I work out of my place and I was up till 4:30 am this morning so I decided to sleep in, damn headache as well.. GRRR

Well I have'nt started yet and there is no spotting or discharge, I don't know what is going on... and tomorrow is the date I'm supposed to start I miscalculated, I'm starting to think I'm out... temps are way warmer this morning, headache and a sense she's on her way... I did a test last night and it was negative, but my body is telling me a different story... last time I went through the same thing with the tests and I was pregnant.. HPT's and me don't mix... lol So I'm just gonna see if AF shows if not I'll get a blood test on Monday, give my body time to make up its mind... :haha:

I guess with all this TTC and waiting everything out, our emotions can get the best of us... been there done that... Keep that chin up ladies... Its going to happen... :)

oh im hanging in there alright!! no spotting or brown coloured cm for me just regular white creamy colour! funny that my c worker just found out shes pregnant shes 17weeks they think and her and hpts dont mix either

See, I told ya... everyones bodies are different... NO more tests for me, thats out...

Pregnancy is in the air it seems... :haha: So lets get the BFP chick...

The best sign is NO AF... NO AF.... NO AF.... oops fingers won't stop... :haha:

Its lookin good for us so far :hugs:

See, I told ya... everyones bodies are different... NO more tests for me, thats out...

Pregnancy is in the air it seems... :haha: So lets get the BFP chick...

The best sign is NO AF... NO AF.... NO AF.... oops fingers won't stop... :haha:

Its lookin good for us so far :hugs:

tis so far so good!! hopefully she will stay away and il get my june month as bfp instead on conceive month lol

Hi ladies jus checkin in here! No af but sore boobs, backache, dull ard feelin in tummy (am laid on bed right now and i swear i can feel movement of sum sort) and clear sticky cm! am only 6dpo and its a first for me to get af lik symptoms so early (ad for last too days) am hopeful for my BFP but i still feel so emotional! Thanks for support ladies its great sharin wi someone who wont fink am mental x

Yeah she is measuring 7 weeks ahead. But on all of her scans, she was measuring right on target. This was measuring her belly/uterus. So we will see tomorrow as she has a scan booked for 2 pm. :wohoo: I get to see my grandson again! :happydance:

Woohooo Congrats!! How exciting... Soon you'll be getting a scan of your own ;)

OMG, I'm Officially LATE!! Today IS the day AF is to come and NOTHING... WOOHOOOOO
she is always on time... I got my dates all mixed up... lol Now If I could get rid of this flippin headache... GRRRR

Hi ladies jus checkin in here! No af but sore boobs, backache, dull ard feelin in tummy (am laid on bed right now and i swear i can feel movement of sum sort) and clear sticky cm! am only 6dpo and its a first for me to get af lik symptoms so early (ad for last too days) am hopeful for my BFP but i still feel so emotional! Thanks for support ladies its great sharin wi someone who wont fink am mental x

OOOOH that was the first thing I noticed beside my teeth hurting :happydance: your on your way... woohooo
TTC is a very emotional rollercoaster :hugs: were all here for ya and your not mental if thats the case I'm beyond mental... :haha:

I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late... NO AF!! WOOHOOOO

OOOOH that was the first thing I noticed beside my teeth hurting :happydance: your on your way... woohooo
TTC is a very emotional rollercoaster :hugs: were all here for ya and your not mental if thats the case I'm beyond mental... :haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

WHOOP WHOOP.............OODLES OF :bfp: COMING THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS OFFICIALLY A :af: AREA! :happydance::happydance:

WE WELCOME :blue: AND :pink: OR EVEN :yellow: BUT IF :witch: DARES SHOW HER FACE THEN I WILL :trouble: HER!

OHHHH MEEE TOO... I'd jump over the moon NOT to have another one of those ever!!

Yeah, I think this may be IT... Come on ladies... Lets get those BFP's...

Keep me posted... :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

WHOOP WHOOP.............OODLES OF :bfp: COMING THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS OFFICIALLY A :af: AREA! :happydance::happydance:

WE WELCOME :blue: AND :pink: OR EVEN :yellow: BUT IF :witch: DARES SHOW HER FACE THEN I WILL :trouble: HER!

Your TOO Much Chick... Thanks for the Laugh... I pray she stays away for us ALL!! :trouble: the :witch: STAY AWAY!!

Glad you like my TTC spirit hon, am trying to keep the PMA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up there. Am trying to keep positive faith that we will get BFP`S all round.

HUGE KUDO'S.... LETS KEEP THIS PMA UP... I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS!!

OMG, She's always on time... Now this headache in the back of my head GRRRR... Tylenol time... :haha:

Ok so am going to sound a little crazy now!

But last night in bed before falling asleep I was thinking about my grandad (we lost him in Oct 2007) and my nana (we lost her Dec 2009) and when I closed my eyes I could visualise them around me. My grandad blew towards my tummy and everytime I close my eyes now I can see a ickle prawn shaped bubba nestling! Its soooooooooo weird! I feel very sure if this is not my month then it is very very close and that I am not the only person that wants me to have another baby. I am not a religious person generally speaking but TTC has really started to make me think about things!

He's telling you something... When a loved one passes they can come to you through your dreams, I know its weird but its true... Its him blessing you hun... Aww I just got goosebumps... I really hope this is your time too... I know it will be ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->