The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Sweet dreams ladies i will check in tom! My last workin day and then i av two blissful weeks hol yipee x

LUCKY YOU!! I wish I had 2 weeks off, I'd be on the beach somewhere...

Oh your going to be green when I tell you what I got in my email just a few minutes ago... I got picked to meet Carrie Underwood in Lexington, KY June 13th... WOOHOOOO I'm sooo excited, she is my favorite female country singer... I can't wait!!

NO AF still and NO SIGNS OF HER EITHER... YAY... I told my Mom today and she said its due to stress... OK... Yeah right... :haha:

I'm off to la la land.. Catch up with you all tomorrow... :hugs:

Kim, this is AWESOME!! Both the no AF AND the Carrie Underwood meet and greet. :happydance:

yes Strawberry I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. xxxxx

Sweet dreams ladies i will check in tom! My last workin day and then i av two blissful weeks hol yipee x

LUCKY YOU!! I wish I had 2 weeks off, I'd be on the beach somewhere...

Oh your going to be green when I tell you what I got in my email just a few minutes ago... I got picked to meet Carrie Underwood in Lexington, KY June 13th... WOOHOOOO I'm sooo excited, she is my favorite female country singer... I can't wait!!

NO AF still and NO SIGNS OF HER EITHER... YAY... I told my Mom today and she said its due to stress... OK... Yeah right... :haha:

I'm off to la la land.. Catch up with you all tomorrow... :hugs:

Kim, this is AWESOME!! Both the no AF AND the Carrie Underwood meet and greet. :happydance:

:happydance: I know... When I got home I read it and I thought of you since we have been talking about Rascal Flatts and Carrie... :haha:
Now I have to find me a ticket and I don't do nosebleeds... You should drive down and go with... ;)

Well the :witch: has'nt still showed and no sign of her, and last night I noticed some purplish thick vains in my bbs and so heavy... I'm pretty sure I am... oh my The panic has'nt even set in....

thankyou hunni!!! i wonder if my getting a bfp jenny predicted in juen at the begining instead of the end of june lol i hope so i still dont 'feel pregnant' but then hey how am i menna know what that feels like!x

Well girlie it looks like your in the same wagon with Me... :haha: Jenny told me July with a BFP in August, so she's really wrong/off.. Sandra and Cheri said conceive this month so they are right, I have a gut feeling I am... I'm NOT going to test until the weekend.. lol and IF I don't start AF I'll get a blood test on Monday... My Mom is gonna flip... :haha:

gail said she could see me conceiving in 6-8 weeks maybe even earlier!! so god know sjust a waiting game im gonna test saturday if no show as going out for mates birthday and as a best friend il have to tell her if i am so she doesnt fret about it all lol

my mum would be over moon adn she doesnt even know we ttc she just wants me to have a baby lol

Aww thats awesome... She's in for a BIG Surprise... I'm pretty sure this is it for US :hugs: I'm still in shock...

Good way to break the news... excellent... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do... probably break down and cry... I've wanted this since I was a lil girl and thought my time was up... The reality will kick in when I see the :bfp: then I'll probably panic, cry and jump for joy at once... :haha:

Gail is right then, just a tad earlier than predicted but she was right ;)

The Wait.... GRRRR

Hi Missy x

I was just checking in on the thread and noticed that this one...........

Username: Kelster

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 2nd of March and 16th of February 2011.

BFP Date: AF ON 30.05.10 :JENNY DID NOT PREDICT ACCURATELY HERE

EDD: To come!

If AF came on 30 May then that is the start of the cycle... so if Kelster got her BFP in June then Jenny would be right :)

Just thought I would mention it xxx

Hey Ladies,

Just checking in here.......No news from my end buuuuuuuuuuut its so bloody hot here in Leeds we have had a glorious day! I have had dull aches in lower tummy and back and I still have sticky cm but nowt else.........

I have been analysing my readings again lol and this is what I have gathered:

Jenny: July/Aug from a cycle beginning in July
Gail: June/July for a 2011 birth (no month specified)
Anne-Marie: August (conception month or month I get my BFP)
Sandra: No given month for conception but EDD given as Feb (but my reading indicates that my EDD will be feb but baby will not be born until march, I think this means I will go overdue lol!)

So it seems that Sandra and Gail would be right if I got my BFP this month as my EDD would be 9th Feb!

Then Gail and Jenny saying July
and Jenny and Anne-Marie saying August

So it seems out of the four readings I have a cross over of three months with two predictions for each month......................I am thinking this is a little pants now!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies,

Just checking in here.......No news from my end buuuuuuuuuuut its so bloody hot here in Leeds we have had a glorious day! I have had dull aches in lower tummy and back and I still have sticky cm but nowt else.........

I have been analysing my readings again lol and this is what I have gathered:

Jenny: July/Aug from a cycle beginning in July
Gail: June/July for a 2011 birth (no month specified)
Anne-Marie: August (conception month or month I get my BFP)
Sandra: No given month for conception but EDD given as Feb (but my reading indicates that my EDD will be feb but baby will not be born until march, I think this means I will go overdue lol!)

So it seems that Sandra and Gail would be right if I got my BFP this month as my EDD would be 9th Feb!

Then Gail and Jenny saying July
and Jenny and Anne-Marie saying August

So it seems out of the four readings I have a cross over of three months with two predictions for each month......................I am thinking this is a little pants now!!!!!!!!!

hahaha if im preg now my edd would be 9th feb too!!

Hey we could be bump buddies! I rrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy hope we get our BFP`S this month! I feel a mix of emotions right now but my symptons are still good soooooooooo am really hopeful but a part of me keeps saying `this may not be your month` and I really really want to have faith I will get my BFP so am trying to ward off the doubts lol!

aww same hunny my belly keeps feeling weird like it feels when your nervous ugh i dont like it!! everytime i go loo i excpect to see af!! i cant test till saturday unless i nip to shops quickly in morning before work tomoro x

Oh its legit, I'm pregnant... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had a breakdown when I talked to my Mom, and that never happens, I'm panicking now.. I can't test till Saturday as well GRRR My boobs aren't as soar but I have a funny feeling in my belly too... Oh my... Everything is just starting to hit me... reality check... How am I going to tell my OH...

This is it girlies... Lets get those :bfp: FX'D its gonna happen :happydance:

im just in utter disbeliefe with me i wanna test so bad and i never usually get the urge to i had a dream last night about getting 3 positive tests lol x

OMG!! That is Awesome... YEP Vivid dreams = Pregnancy... :happydance: :happydance:

:test: :test: :test: I KNOW your going to get your :bfp:

Hey IF I am I'll have my bubs February 10th... lol BUT I'm told she/he is going to come a week early but no problems, happy and healthy WOOHOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->