The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

He's telling you something... When a loved one passes they can come to you through your dreams, I know its weird but its true... Its him blessing you hun... Aww I just got goosebumps... I really hope this is your time too... I know it will be ;)

Thank you hon! It was really odd I wasnt asleep just laying with my eyes closed quite deep in thought and as I often worry I will forget what my grandad looks like :cry: (I spent so much time with my nana and grandad when I was growing up and miss him dearly!) I was laying trying to picture his face. Then I got this image where him and my nana (they werent married by the way, my grandad was my mums dad and my nana my dads mum!) were angels hovering above me and it was quite comical cause my nana tried to blow to my tummy and my grandad kinda shoved her to one side so he could blow.....this made me smile! I read somewhere that pma and trying to visualise your baby helps keep the faith and so then they just disappeared and I was trying to do that with no avail......and then I fell asleep and today everytime I close my eyes to visual my baby I can see a like prawn like bubba all pink and well just there it is so clear. :shrug:

I still want to cry so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well still nothing for meee!!! i usually wake up to af in the morning or by lunchtime at least and now we have a bbq going and ugh i just cnt eat it and dont want anything to drink either lol

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP! When do you plan on testing hon?

well im gonna leave it a few days if she doesnt come just to make sure!! knowing my luck probably come later on x

yeah 98% of the time ive only had her late once! so hoping its not another of those!!x

ME TOO HON FXED AND GL!

I was just checking out pics of a oviduct and found some diagrams showing the timescales from ov to fertilisation to implantation and they seem to be on track with my cramps ssssssssso fxed! I bloody crazy me......must stop ss like right now lol

He's telling you something... When a loved one passes they can come to you through your dreams, I know its weird but its true... Its him blessing you hun... Aww I just got goosebumps... I really hope this is your time too... I know it will be ;)

Thank you hon! It was really odd I wasnt asleep just laying with my eyes closed quite deep in thought and as I often worry I will forget what my grandad looks like :cry: (I spent so much time with my nana and grandad when I was growing up and miss him dearly!) I was laying trying to picture his face. Then I got this image where him and my nana (they werent married by the way, my grandad was my mums dad and my nana my dads mum!) were angels hovering above me and it was quite comical cause my nana tried to blow to my tummy and my grandad kinda shoved her to one side so he could blow.....this made me smile! I read somewhere that pma and trying to visualise your baby helps keep the faith and so then they just disappeared and I was trying to do that with no avail......and then I fell asleep and today everytime I close my eyes to visual my baby I can see a like prawn like bubba all pink and well just there it is so clear. :shrug:

I still want to cry so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww hun don't cry... It will happen I know it... I'm sorry but I had to chuckle when you said your granddad shoved your nana out of the way... lol Sounds territorial over you... They are with you at all times trust me I know...
I can't wait till you test... A GIRL... That would be FABULOUS!!
I just read your whole signature... You've been predicted in June/July too :) woohooo

Umm I just had some weird nudges... lol

yeah 98% of the time ive only had her late once! so hoping its not another of those!!x

I think you are pregnant from all the good signs/symptoms... and Yeah I have to agree I've never been late either... BUT they say its best to test 3 days after the due date of AF to give your body time to build up HCG... Its going to be hard to hold out but I know from experience I AM...

Good Luck hun!! Heres to a sticky bean in progress... FX'D your BFP comes too :hugs:

NOW IF I could just get over this headache GRRR It comes and goes... :shrug:

I think you are pregnant from all the good signs/symptoms... and Yeah I have to agree I've never been late either... BUT they say its best to test 3 days after the due date of AF to give your body time to build up HCG... Its going to be hard to hold out but I know from experience I AM...

Good Luck hun!! Heres to a sticky bean in progress... FX'D your BFP comes too :hugs:

NOW IF I could just get over this headache GRRR It comes and goes... :shrug:

yeah im gonna test friday or saturday if no af by then!! should fly by got busy 2days at work!! help keep mind off it im expecting to see af so i wont be disapointed if she does turn up late but im still hoping she doesnt ive not had many symptoms but then some people dont!! so just a waiting game at the mo ive got my fingers crossed for you girlies xx

I'm trying so hard to stay busy too, but the thought keeps crossing my mind.. AM I?? lol I sound just like the commerical for First Response... :haha:

I told my Mom and she said Kim its just stress... Nice huh... No support there... I'm glad I have you ladies... :hugs:

Stay busy girlie... This weekend can't come fast enough... Keep me posted... :hugs:

Sweet dreams ladies i will check in tom! My last workin day and then i av two blissful weeks hol yipee x

Sweet dreams ladies i will check in tom! My last workin day and then i av two blissful weeks hol yipee x

LUCKY YOU!! I wish I had 2 weeks off, I'd be on the beach somewhere...

Oh your going to be green when I tell you what I got in my email just a few minutes ago... I got picked to meet Carrie Underwood in Lexington, KY June 13th... WOOHOOOO I'm sooo excited, she is my favorite female country singer... I can't wait!!

NO AF still and NO SIGNS OF HER EITHER... YAY... I told my Mom today and she said its due to stress... OK... Yeah right... :haha:

I'm off to la la land.. Catch up with you all tomorrow... :hugs:

Would you please add me to your list here is my reading..
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 31st and 18th.

I appreaciate it. xxx

Mornin Ladies ow is everyone?

Well 7dpo today and avnt peed yet so jus laid in bed considerin poas and doin a ic hpt! Had really uncomfortable cramps last nit when first got into bed but then they wore off jus got a dull achin feelin now but i feel so whacked again and feel lik i av a cold comin nose all stuffy! Luks lik we r goin to av a glorious day here in leeds its hot hot hot already . . . . Wil prob b BFN will keep u posted x

Ok so I did the ic hpt and of course it was :bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn: :cry:

I feel so stupid now, I know I should of waited until at least Sunday! I am only 7dpo :dohh: Now I feel all depressed and not too hopeful of a :bfp: this month :cry: Damn why did I do it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:hugs: Madly - that's why I hate POAS! I decided to POAS and got a BFN @ 13DPO (dunno why I Bothered :haha:) you are still really early hun. Enjoy the sun and think BFP in a few days time :)

I am chuckling right now and cant help but see the madness of it ..................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean 7dpo what was I thinking?!?!?!?!?!?! Glad I had at least the common sense to use a IC and not one of the CB Digi`s I have stashed (and shouldnt that tell me I wasnt expecting a :bfp:anyway?) I mean if the terrible cramps I felt last night were indeed inplantation (the pain was holding in one spot only!) then HCG levels will be pretty much not existant :wacko: I really have to get this POAS ADDICTION under some sort of control :dohh:

I dont feel sooooooo bad now :happydance: such a lovely day too shame am working this aft.........but hey only this aft and then I have two weeks hol..........We are taking DS to the seaside on Monday til Friday and I really wanted my BFP (if this is my month!) at least by next Wed as this is DH 40th :cake: and would be such a lovely birthday present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->