The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

OMG!! That is Awesome... YEP Vivid dreams = Pregnancy... :happydance: :happydance:

:test: :test: :test: I KNOW your going to get your :bfp:

Hey IF I am I'll have my bubs February 10th... lol BUT I'm told she/he is going to come a week early but no problems, happy and healthy WOOHOOO

its stupid i did 3 tests for some strange reasons while my oh was in the bath lol i was then sat on the floor waiting for results and said yeah their positive and shown them him and they fell in the bath... hahaha how radnom!!

Oh WOW, that was strange... Maybe it happened to tell you not to test till Saturday... Its a SIGN... :haha: UGG I'd be flabbergasted.. lol

im just in utter disbeliefe with me i wanna test so bad and i never usually get the urge to i had a dream last night about getting 3 positive tests lol x

I had two dreams before my positive last week, one where my hip kept hurting and OH kept telling me i was pregnant but i was convinced my 'pelvis was inflamed' and the next night I had a dream that I had a positive ... I truely believe these were signs.

Hope you both get your BFPS I really really do it's all looking very good )

oh jebus i will wait till saturday then its only one more day away!!!! 9.30 till 6 with the kiddies tomoro will help keep my mind off it!!x

Thank you... I can't seem to remember my dreams, BUT my sleep has been way off, I stay up late late and sleep all day LOL

wanted to ask who all bought a fertility spell from Greenwitch?...when she casted what did you experience?...just wondering if you know anyone that she has casted for that has gotten pregnant?

wanted to ask who all bought a fertility spell from Greenwitch?...when she casted what did you experience?...just wondering if you know anyone that she has casted for that has gotten pregnant?

o god tryna remember now i think there is a thread called so fianlly went for a spell around in ttc somewhere probably best to search it as it was ages ago!! but a few ladies had had success from her!! i myself have ordered a spell from her which has been cast and to be honest i did actually feel a little lightheaded thought nothing of it went to bed woke up to email saying the spell had been cast at whatever time it was and it was the same time i was feeling lightheaded the night before! dunno if it was to do with that mind xx

o god tryna remember now i think there is a thread called so fianlly went for a spell around in ttc somewhere probably best to search it as it was ages ago!! but a few ladies had had success from her!! i myself have ordered a spell from her which has been cast and to be honest i did actually feel a little lightheaded thought nothing of it went to bed woke up to email saying the spell had been cast at whatever time it was and it was the same time i was feeling lightheaded the night before! dunno if it was to do with that mind xx

I emailed her and she is really nice and easy to talk to..just wondering about everyone's experience...

yeah she is lovely im hoping that her spell has helped me to conceive this month and that i am pregnant right now im so nervous and scared about taking a test its silly!!

yeah she is lovely im hoping that her spell has helped me to conceive this month and that i am pregnant right now im so nervous and scared about taking a test its silly!!

I'm praying that you have gotten pregnant this cycle also ....sending you lots of happy baby thoughts...:hugs::hugs:

This is a update on my daughter and her scan for all of my wonderful friends on here! :hugs: My daughter had her scan and all was perfect! Little Jordan was tucked in there nicely! She is 30 wks 4 days by her LMP but by his measurements, she is 33 weeks. He is weighing 4 lbs 10 oz!!!!!! And they saw hair!!!!!!! I don't forsee her going until August! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

This is a update on my daughter and her scan for all of my wonderful friends on here! :hugs: My daughter had her scan and all was perfect! Little Jordan was tucked in there nicely! She is 30 wks 4 days by her LMP but by his measurements, she is 33 weeks. He is weighing 4 lbs 10 oz!!!!!! And they saw hair!!!!!!! I don't forsee her going until August! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

awww wow...I bet he is soooo cute....that is wonderful hun that everything was perfect I know it takes alot of worry off of ya...but you know like you said I bet she will not go until august either...he is going to be a big baby...I'm really glad everything went great hun...:happydance::hugs:

Hi ladies just a quicky as haven't been on here for a day or two. I haven't felt really myself. AF showed up today unexpected after spotting for last 10 days or so. Very heavy and on CD22 after getting lows on my CBFM and no + on OPK. I booked in doctors appt so still going anyway as originally booked yesterday when still spotting. I just want to see him to talk it through. Not sure why. My cycles are never this short, usually 34 - 37 days. I thought it was spotting but its definately blood this morning and usually flow and cramps are there, tenderness and bbs have gone normal, no longer sore. I haven't checked back the posts as I don't have time but will catch up with everything thats going on later. I love you all! xxx

Hi ladies just a quicky as haven't been on here for a day or two. I haven't felt really myself. AF showed up today unexpected after spotting for last 10 days or so. Very heavy and on CD22 after getting lows on my CBFM and no + on OPK. I booked in doctors appt so still going anyway as originally booked yesterday when still spotting. I just want to see him to talk it through. Not sure why. My cycles are never this short, usually 34 - 37 days. I thought it was spotting but its definately blood this morning and usually flow and cramps are there, tenderness and bbs have gone normal, no longer sore. I haven't checked back the posts as I don't have time but will catch up with everything thats going on later. I love you all! xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning Ladies,

CD31 for me today and 8dpo..............I had to make myself pee this morning before I had chance to dig out a HPT :dohh::dohh: Sympton wise: aching in tummy has eased this morning and bb`s not sore anymore......My stomach was uncomfortable to ly on last night and I am still getting those movements/twinges and last night whilst sat watching tv I had sore ribs?!?!?!? I have a dull ache around my lower back and I have a terrible stuffy nose and am really emotional still! I am in a `what I say goes` sort of mood (poor DH and DS!) and feel right defensive of myself (and my loved ones at the minute!) I didnt have a good nights sleep, DS woke up at 4am wanting a pee but besides that I struggled to get comfy to begin with and I just dont think I had a restful night (I just feel like I didnt!) I have that dull headache again since waking this morning and felt really rough when I woke up and felt nauseaous and have a metallic taste in my mouth! I caved in and took two paracetamol I felt that bad!

I have been house cleaning this morning (my bathroom cleaning products made me want to heave!) but now its all done :happydance: and am having a :coffee: before getting ready to do a supermarket shop with DS.

We are having another glorious day in Leeds :happydance: and I am not working today (I now have two weeks hol :happydance:!)

I am very optimistic that I will get my :bfp: because if all these symptons are not signs of a little :baby: nestling in there then my body is playing the worst sort of game on me and it really wouldnt be very nice! If not :cry: am sure I will be gutted but I know in my heart my time is near and July may just be my month instead!

Hows everyone else today?

I am pretty sure this isn't my month. My temp dropped consideribly this morning. I figured it wouldn't be my month anyway.

I got my spirtiual reading from Gail yesterday and it was pretty amazing. She mentioned my dad and my aunt and I believe it was my nanny. My father mentioned a special night out at a dance with me, that happened the year before he died. He and I went to a banquet together, just him and I, and we had a great night. We danced and that was the last time we danced together, and probably one of the most memorable nights of my life. She described his personallity to a T and how he perceived himself and how others saw him too. She also kept saying that these spirits see babies in my future. And that my miracle baby is going to have a spirit connection. Also with my aunt, she said she died of either breast or stomach cancer and it was very painful and that we had been close but we were distant in miles. I live in Va. and she was in Pa. so that is about 5 or 6 hours away. I loved my aunt Ginny. So it was a very good reading.

Ladies I'm gonna give this site a break and have a rest until I get my BFP. I am sorry I find the Jenny Renny chart frustrating and wish I had never started it. It all adds to the stress of TTC. I will be back when I get my :bfp: which according to most of my readings will be this or next cycle. So I want to offer you to chance to take over this Jenny Renny thread anyone whos interested can do so but actually there is the Other Frogger one that now has the whole bunch of readings from all the psychics. I want to wish everybody their BFPs because you all really really deserve them. I have to do this sorry, I need to clear my mind and my head and relax and something is telling me to do this. I want to wish you all the best possible 9 months. Wishing you all wealth, healthy, happiness and prosperity. I swear I will be back when I get my BFP and I could kiss you and hug you all. You are all lovely lovely ladies. Dear friends. When I am typing this I feel like my eyes are welling up with tears but I know I need to get away from the symptom spotting and the checking. Something inside me is telling me I need to do this. I've always followed my heart. I love you all. God bless and see you soon:cry::cry::flower::flower::hugs::hugs:

Good luck MissyMooMoo - hope to see you back and announcing that BFP soon :)

Hi all not sure if im alllowed on here or not lol , one of you said i was welcome , but i didnt want to make it look as if im cheating lol.
Thought i would pop on and let you all know that those waiting on readings i will be with you , just been under the weather yesterday and today , , the weather here is roasting im not used to it and i think i have hayfever on top of my asthma lol , and i have a wedding reception tonight and a million readings , crazy times.

Hey Sandra... So glad you popped in, I know alot of ladies are a tad frustrated and I'm pretty sure they know how busy you have been. GRRR Its been soo hot here too...

Thank you for my reading... I'm in a holding pattern on finding out till Monday... Now If I could pinpoint the sex of the baby I'd be on cloud Nine... You said Girl, Gail said Boy... hehehe Guess I'll have to wait out till I'm 5 months huh...

Hope you get feeling better Ms. Busy bee... Have fun at the wedding reception... Love weddings..

KiM

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->