The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Ive ran out of expected bfp dates so far i think , have lost track of all the readings i have had lol may have to buy some more , all have been wrong so far though

I have faith sandra, you predict an EDD of Feb for me (but I will delivery March!) and if I get my BFP this month 9th Feb would be my EDD! I have very positive symptons and no AF so am not out yet!

MISSYMOO I WILL MISS YOU HON! GOODLUCK HON AM SURE IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOU ARE BACK WITH YOUR BFP!

I'm still in limbo - never had a cycle this long before!

all my predictions are for May, June and by July, so I'm clinging on to that :haha:

heehee no i have done ok with those so far lol x
Meant for me , august will be the fourth year of trying, x

Hi everyone :hi:

I haven't e-mailed Jenny yet...will do when I get home.

I had a psychic reading done before (not from Jenny) and she told me I'd give birth when I'm 33 years old (I'll be 33 in 6 months) and that she sees 3 children...couldn't tell if it was triplets or not.

I had my first reading done about 12 years ago and that psychic too, predicted 3 children, 2 boys and a girl.

I'd love to know if my IVF in July will be successful! :happydance:

Man you ladies are talkers... :haha: I'm tryin to catch up..

Sorry to hear your leaving MissyMooMoo I understand how TTC can be very stressful hun... Were gonna miss ya... :hugs:

Sandra I think your right about Me... Now if I could figure out what Sex the bubs will be I would be over the moon.

Hey MADLYTTC Sounding really good for you... FX'D its coming...

WHERE is MY Strawberry19 at? :(

Hey ya FOXY... I have'nt seen on here... How ya doin hun... I think June is your month...

I'm feeling super positive one minute and the next I'm not... lol Hormones... I keep feeling these weird feeling in my lower abdomen around my belly button... :haha:
boobs are not as soar THANK GOD... I have roadmaps to the stars the veins are so prominent... lol

Sandra everyone knows its just for entertainment but some are really taking it up a notch... I look at it as a sort of reassurance that its gonna happen LOL Sorry to hear its taking you so darn long hun :hugs:

NOW AM I HAVING A BOY OR GIRL :haha: Sorry I just had to go there... just kidding hun... I know its been hectic for you... hang in there you time will come too :hugs:

I had a psychic reading done before (not from Jenny) and she told me I'd give birth when I'm 33 years old (I'll be 33 in 6 months) and that she sees 3 children...couldn't tell if it was triplets or not.

I had my first reading done about 12 years ago and that psychic too, predicted 3 children, 2 boys and a girl.

OHHH Wow 3 children... Lucky you... Ohh hun tripletts I could'nt handle that and I'm purty strong... lol You should get a reading from Sandra SHES AWESOME!!

OHHH Wow 3 children... Lucky you... Ohh hun tripletts I could'nt handle that and I'm purty strong... lol You should get a reading from Sandra SHES AWESOME!!

Yeah triplets has me a bit :argh: :argh:!!! Just so odd that 2 psychics came up with the #3...and IVF is the only way DH and I can conceive...so it's just odd.

Oh yeah.....maybe Sandra will do a reading for me! :winkwink: :happydance:

OHHH Wow 3 children... Lucky you... Ohh hun tripletts I could'nt handle that and I'm purty strong... lol You should get a readingS from Sandra SHES AWESOME!!

Hi Hopin, looking great for you...........I bought some superdrug tests earlier :happydance: I am soooooooo naughty! :haha: I got two reading from sandra already and love them both..........I need no encouragement!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: DH GOT A PROMOTION :happydance:

:yipee: for DH's promotion! :yipee:

Thank you............DH has worked so hard for it and sooooo deserves it and hes thinking if we get our BFP and we have a :baby: on the way the extra cash would sure be great too!

OHHH Wow 3 children... Lucky you... Ohh hun tripletts I could'nt handle that and I'm purty strong... lol You should get a readingS from Sandra SHES AWESOME!!

Hi Hopin, looking great for you...........I bought some superdrug tests earlier :happydance: I am soooooooo naughty! :haha: I got two reading from sandra already and love them both..........I need no encouragement!

AWESOME NEWS HUN... CONGRATS.. NOW LETS GET YOUR :bfp:

WOOHOOOO BINGO!! I got a MEET & GREET so see Carrie Underwood the day I did'nt start AF... Possibly pregnant, how come I'm starting to think I'm not... maybe just did'nt have a period lol GRRR... I need to hit the doctors to confirm on Monday...

AWESOME NEWS HUN... CONGRATS.. NOW LETS GET YOUR :bfp:

WOOHOOOO BINGO!! I got a MEET & GREET so see Carrie Underwood the day I did'nt start AF... Possibly pregnant, how come I'm starting to think I'm not... maybe just did'nt have a period lol GRRR... I need to hit the doctors to confirm on Monday...

HANG IN THERE HON! :hugs: ALL SIGNS ARE POSITIVE! AF DUE TOMORROW (CD32) AT THE EARLIEST FOR ME (SHORTEST CYCLE 32DAYS AND LONGEST 37DAYS) SO AM KEEPING THE FAITH WE WILL BOTH GET OUR BFPS

I HOPE SO TOO... I can't wait to hear the news!!

I have some cleaning to do now.. . :haha: I'll talk to you later...

Can I have a link to sandra?

BTW girls expecting AF this weekend, I have my fingers crossed that you get your BFPs :)

omg omg omg!!!!!! i got my :bfp: this morning so jenny was sort of right!!! i did get my bfp in june just not by the june cycle!! and my edd is 9th feb 2011 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->