The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Congrats :D :D :D

Hope she is right for me... still got till the end of this month to prove it :D

So happy for ya strawbs :D

omg omg omg!!!!!! i got my :bfp: this morning so jenny was sort of right!!! i did get my bfp in june just not by the june cycle!! and my edd is 9th feb 2011 xx

YAY!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Congrats Girlie... :hugs:

Now the adventure begins... lol Heres to a Happy and Very healthy 9 months or 8... lol

:happydance::happydance: :baby::baby::happydance::happydance:

I've been stalking... I haven't had any readings done... But I had to say CONGRATS to Strawberry! :hugs:

woohoo!!!! congratulations strawberry I'm soooo happy for you....:happydance::happydance:

Any news off ladies waiting for AF/BFP this weekend? I'm so excited for you all :D

Well I took a test and it was a :bfn: :( spotting has started, I "think" AF has decided to show up late, not sure.. First it was lil pink once, then light brown on and off 3 times when I wiped and it was very scant then nothing all night. This morning light pink again GRRRR I checked my cervix and its still high and my temps are still warmer than usual??
Who knows... I'm lost for words... Guess I'm gonna have to sit back and see how the next day or two goes... late IB?? oh well, done stressing over this... It will happen when its supposed to happen...

Hope everyone else has better luck than me... Keep those :bfp: coming!!

Well I took a test and it was a :bfn: :( spotting has started, I "think" AF has decided to show up late, not sure.. First it was lil pink once, then light brown on and off 3 times when I wiped and it was very scant then nothing all night. This morning light pink again GRRRR I checked my cervix and its still high and my temps are still warmer than usual??
Who knows... I'm lost for words... Guess I'm gonna have to sit back and see how the next day or two goes... late IB?? oh well, done stressing over this... It will happen when its supposed to happen...

I'm sorry hun but maybe its just to early to get a positive test hun...dont' get down just yet and also I had bleeding with my first child so dont' give up hope on it yet...:hugs:

Hi all,
Jenny was wrong for me. Predicted a june bfp from a may cycle, well im still on my april cycle so no chance! Congrats to everyone who has their BFP!! xx

Hi all,
Jenny was wrong for me. Predicted a june bfp from a may cycle, well im still on my april cycle so no chance! Congrats to everyone who has their BFP!! xx

oh no hun I'm soo sorry....maybe she is off by a month...email her to let her know that you didn't get your BFP and see if she see's anything different...:hugs:

I am so sorry for you hun! :hugs:

hey everyone

Witch got me this month, but I'm hopeful Jenny and others are right and July will bring my BFP.

I bought a fertility and protection spell from mia angel on ebay. Anyone have a good experience from doing this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->