The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I have a mia spell... i got it in february but as we arent strictly TTC yet maybe thats why its not worked? We are just NTNP but havent used anything for over a year now.

We are starting TTC properly in december if I dont catch.

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Am cd33 today and 10dpo! My last cycle was 32days so going on last month
:witch: is late although my longest cycle since TTC has been 37days so am not counting myself late until cd37! Praying that :witch: doesnt get me and I get my :bfp: and a sticky :baby:. I tested at 7dpo,8dpo and 9dpo but :bfn:, I have resisted the temptation to test today and plan on testing with a superdrug hpt with fmu tomorrow morning as we go on hol tom. If still :bfn: :af: I plan on testing again on Wednesday whilst we are away.

I have/have had every sympton going from cramps/twinges often holding in one spot and quite intense at one point (?implantation?) and sometimes radiating into the top of my legs, dull backache, dull headaches, oodles of cm :blush:, nausea:sick:, poor appetite, trouble sleeping:sleep:, a tired out/whacked feeling, stuffy nose, really emotional/teary:cry:.

I started with symptons at 4dpo which is unusual as I have been taking EPO which really eased period pains/cramps and I dont/wasnt getting them until after :witch: had arrived? We :sex: plenty this month, two days before ov and day after but pretty much every two days from :witch: to beginning of this week so lots of opportunity to catch our eggy!

My PMA is fading a little today :sad2:, its still there but a little cloudy I am thinking :witch: will get me and if she does why all the strong pregnancy symptons? I think I may feel better tomorrow :thumbup:

Hang in there girlie... With all those symptoms thats sounds like a guaranteed :bfp:

Good Luck hun and tons and tons of baby dust! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Its not over to the witch flies in on her broom. Dont give up hope yet!!

xxx

Hang in there girlie... Its going to happen for you.. I just know it :hugs:

FX'D this is your :bfp: coming ... :hugs:

You guys have made me all emotional and I feel :cry:! Thank you so much I hope so too but if not then am sure my time is soon! :thumbup:

Yes everything happens for a reason no matter how bad it feels at the time!

xxx

:af: got me so my prediction wasnt correct! roll on next cycle............

:af: got me so my prediction wasnt correct! roll on next cycle............

Major hugs to you! But maybe the prediction is just off a month... they often say that can be the case. Hope a BFP is just around the corner for you!!

Hopin, I'm DYING to find out if you have your BFP! Aren't you 3 or 4 days late???? :test:

YEP and I'm having some bleeding... not good... its been on and off. Just going to have to sit back and see how it goes. long story but its deffo not af I know that for sure... Early trimester bleeding, I'll retest next week, hope I get a nice surprise... lol
Was thinking about going to the ER but its stopped now... lil here, lil there nothing to worry about... I have a cyst on my ovary that my be agitating things in there.. cervix is still way high too ;)

This is what sandra said:

Awww hunni thats such a shame , i have read alot like that as well, my sister had one AF before she found out , and my friend still had hers at 3 months and didnt know either , keep a hold of my reading though xxxx

So I'm holding on to my faith and hope... I pray she's right...

YEP and I'm having some bleeding... not good... its been on and off. Just going to have to sit back and see how it goes. long story but its deffo not af I know that for sure... Early trimester bleeding, I'll retest next week, hope I get a nice surprise... lol
Was thinking about going to the ER but its stopped now... lil here, lil there nothing to worry about... I have a cyst on my ovary that my be agitating things in there.. cervix is still way high too ;) QUOTE]

Thinking of you and hoping it's all good news soon!

MEEE TOOO... If not there is always next month :haha: IF the OH pops up again... hehehe

Thank you... Wishing you the best as well... :hugs:

OOOH. never been so excited to tell someone they are wrong. I got my bfp today! So I will be due in the month she said i would conceive!

This may be silly but am I reading the first page wrong there are two prediction that say they are wrong but they are not. I don't want to cause any problems but I think Kelster and Lessa reading said from a cycle in may.

Morning Ladies,

Congrats to the ladies who got a :bfp: and :hugs: to the ladies who :witch: got.......lots of luck for next cycle Ladies!

I wanted to update (before I leave for holiday!) I will be keeping up to date using my mobile phone and will be back Friday!

I was down to test yesterday but tested this am with fmu and a superdrug hpt and got :bfn: I am 11dpo today but cd34 (my cycles since ttc have varied by a few days shortest been 32days which was last cycle and longest 37days!) of course :af: and no spotting but at 11dpo I know this could be a tad early! My symptons are pretty much the same and are very positive so am [-o< that I will get my :bfp: and a sticky :baby: and :witch: keeps away!

GL, FXED AND OODLES OF :dust: LADIES

Hi Ladies,

congrats to all the ladies who got their bfp and :dust: to everyone still waiting.

Jenny predicted a feb 2011 bfp for me and i got mine this morning :happydance: although i will be due in feb so i will give her a little credit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->