The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Congrats on BFPs ladies, and sorry for AF other ladies.

Mad, hope you have a lovely holiday and have some good news for us! Got my fingers crossed.

Hoping and praying any news hunny??

I'm due to ovulate in a few days, been using OPKs since sat night (CD8... lol, early or what!!) and today it was much darker, I usually OV around CD13 and it's CD10 today, so lots of BDing for me this week, whether OH likes it or not (hehe :D ) Really REALLY hoping Jenny was right for me, she said find out in june from a cycle that began in may, which is what I'm on now, EDD would be around March 3rd... which works out perfectly. I've got OH eating lots of Brazil nuts and seeds and stuff, cause he doesnt like the wellman conception tablets I gave him. :D

Do any of you ladies have FB?? if you type in my email (steppyprozac @hotmail. com) (but without spaces obviously, thats just to avoid spam :D ) and find me. Would love you lovely ladies as friends especially as most of my issues lately are TTC related and no one really knows i'm trying.

Love to all and hope you all have wonderful days... off to work now. xx

Congrats on BFPs ladies, and sorry for AF other ladies.

Mad, hope you have a lovely holiday and have some good news for us! Got my fingers crossed.

Hoping and praying any news hunny??

I'm due to ovulate in a few days, been using OPKs since sat night (CD8... lol, early or what!!) and today it was much darker, I usually OV around CD13 and it's CD10 today, so lots of BDing for me this week, whether OH likes it or not (hehe :D ) Really REALLY hoping Jenny was right for me, she said find out in june from a cycle that began in may, which is what I'm on now, EDD would be around March 3rd... which works out perfectly. I've got OH eating lots of Brazil nuts and seeds and stuff, cause he doesnt like the wellman conception tablets I gave him. :D

Do any of you ladies have FB?? if you type in my email (steppyprozac @hotmail. com) (but without spaces obviously, thats just to avoid spam :D ) and find me. Would love you lovely ladies as friends especially as most of my issues lately are TTC related and no one really knows i'm trying.

Love to all and hope you all have wonderful days... off to work now. xx

Aw ta hon i op so too! Cant wait to get off motorway though dyin to knicker check lol x

Hello ladies... not sure what is going on, all I know is my cervix is high and closed... I think the bleeding I had was from the cyst on my ovaries... "crossing fingers" I'm gonna get my :bfp: soon..

I talked to Sandra and she told me that her sister got AF and 7 days later got her :bfp: for me to not give up hope... I checked the cervix and as I said HI and very closed... Woot woot... Guess we'll see... ;) I don't have the money to get a blood test done so thats out... I'll test Saturday and see if I get a nice surprise... lol

Sorry to hear AF got you lovely ladies... :hugs:

Oh Hoping, I'm really... er...hoping, lol, that you get your Bfp!!

Ladies I'm sorry AF got ya.

Sorry :witch: arrived ladies :hugs: xx

Gail sent me my second readin it was a 'ask one question' type and i asked her to confirm the month i will find out i am preggers and she confirms towards end of this month beg of july and am currently 10dpo :happydance::happydance: the very tiny bit of spottin i ad this am was a one off it seems i avnt ad anymore but then i think i only spotted it cause i was scrutinisin the tissue after peein :haha: am feelin very positive for my :bfp:

Oodles of :dust: :dust: Ladies x

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that began in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 9th.

Jennifer

I can only hope!! xx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the month of May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 28th of February 2011 and the 5th of March 2011.

thats my reading, my current cycle started on 26th may so we shall see what this month brings.....................

My reading was wrong - I'm out :)

Good luck to those still waiting.

Am out too AF hit good and proper last night! Onwards and upwards towards July am with you foxy hon

Yay Madly :)

Gail and Anne-Marie said June and July, so fingers crossed :)

I was wondering if MAY kept coming up in my readings as it's my OH's surname! Just a thought which he mentioned the other day.

Yay Madly :)

Gail and Anne-Marie said June and July, so fingers crossed :)

I was wondering if MAY kept coming up in my readings as it's my OH's surname! Just a thought which he mentioned the other day.

Hey hon,

Could be right abou the surname hon makes sense! I note this is your last month ttc ?why? My readings lean more to july/august to fxed the comin summer months are more lucky !

I have had enough of trying each month...... I tried for around 3 years in a previous relationship then it got too much and then the relationship broke down. We are at 2 years of trying now and it's already getting too much.

I'm gonna give this cycle a go and then probably stop actively trying for a while (if I can bring myself to stop!)

I have booked a Dr's appointment tomorrow night - to discuss my blood results from October (which I was only told were ok by my previous GP surgery) and if they are all ok and everything was checked, I'm hoping to get a referral to the Fertility Clinic for tube checks!

Good luck to you for this cycle :D

I have had enough of trying each month...... I tried for around 3 years in a previous relationship then it got too much and then the relationship broke down. We are at 2 years of trying now and it's already getting too much.

I'm gonna give this cycle a go and then probably stop actively trying for a while (if I can bring myself to stop!)

I have booked a Dr's appointment tomorrow night - to discuss my blood results from October (which I was only told were ok by my previous GP surgery) and if they are all ok and everything was checked, I'm hoping to get a referral to the Fertility Clinic for tube checks!

Good luck to you for this cycle :D

Wishing you all the luck for this cycle hon, i think Mr Stork should def fly your way this month:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->