The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Congratulations Singers!!!! Fx'd that this one sticks. :hugs: Yay!!!

I've got to get me some preggie pops..

Ooh boy the last 2 days were busy! My EDD is April 7, 2012

Jess - so sorry about your patient! :( Good luck for getting your progesterone levels tested.

Pink - silly cyles.. hope you get a BFP out of all this waiting.

Mazzy - yay wedding!!! It's just about here, hooray! That is so nice of your boss to step in like a fairy godmother and help!

Becca- sorry about AF :( Booo..

Nanner - Sounds like you've got a fun weekend ahead of you! Sweet!

Meadows - Hope the in-laws visit is going okay. I hope you find lots of ways to keep them entertained. :)

Snow - I want some of your homemade icecream.. now! :D

Poppie - my main symptom is nausea, lots of hunger, and super duper tired. I have to nap pretty much every day. My boobs are bigger but don't really hurt, just the nipples are sore.

AFM - Still house hunting. We found one we really really liked but it just sold yesterday! boo! Back to finding more options. I'm going to go visit my parents this weekend, so that will be nice and fun. My DH can't make it though so I'll miss him.
I have family who will be visiting my parents too, so I can share the good news with them. :)

Good luck with getting your levels checked Jess! :hugs: Hope this'll help them give you some answers!

Sorry about the negative, Pink. :( Hope it changes soon! ;)

Congrats Singers! :hugs: :dance: Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :D How exciting! Our first May baby, I believe!

I must be the only person preggie pops didn't work for - I swear it! haha. But they tasted good, so I ate them anyway. :haha:

WOO HOO! Congrats singers......gives me a little bit of hope considering we were both in a similar boat! Fingers crossed for a sticky little bean :)

My in-laws are driving me crazy.....seriously.....especially her!!! Luckily they're out tonight with my DH, so i have some peace and quiet - she is sooooo irritating! Still no BD action.....but might just try for a quiet one tonight!!!!

Congrats Singers!! :D

So sorry Beccad.

Lol Meadows Hope you enjoy a quiet night!

Morning!

Singers!! Congrats!! :happydance: Thats very exciting! We'll be due around the same time as I'm pretty sure that my date will be revised due to my late ov.

By the way, Poppie, I love all your ladybird beetle signature pieces. They're so adorable! :D
Thanks, I just love my ladybugs so had to have a ladybug ticker. We're also calling our baby "Baby Bug" so it all fits in nicely.

Meadows - Sorry the in-laws are driving you crazy. I hope you enjoy a night out and get some quiet BDing in there.

Jess - Sorry you're feeling crap about your cousin's new pregnancy. I have everything crossed for you that it will be you next to announce your pregnancy to your family.

Pink - hang in there, you're not out yet!

Umm... sorry if I missed anyone....

AFM - I just told my mum. I have taken a sick day off work as I need to clean my house before the weekend and I also knew my Dad would be out this morning and I could call mum and tell her. I did what I said I was going to do. I asked her had she found the wool for the cot blanket yet? (she's been telling me for ages she's been looking for this wool for one day) and she said "no, I haven't got it yet". So I said "Well you'd better get onto that because I'll need it in about 8 months". She just giggled and said "oh really?" and it was all laughs and excitement from then. I reminded her of how she told me about her dream last Friday morning (she dreamed she was pregnant but it was from an affair!) I told her I'd just found out then and I thought that she subconsciously knew because of the dream and that the "affair" part meant that someone else was pregnant - me!

Anyway, all that went well. Just gotta get off here and clean my house now, then gotta get organised for this party we're going to tomorrow night. I have a friend coming over and we're dressing up together. It's going to be great fun.

Well I hope you all have a great weekend. :flower:

Meadows, I would've killed my in-laws by now if I were you, so kudos to you!

Poppie, congrats on telling your mom! That was a cute way to tell her!

Totally O/T but my office manager took off work for a week to go see her son in Virginia Beach before he is deployed (he is a Navy Seal). Bad news is that the hurricane is headed straight for there! I'm hoping that she is able to get there and see him before he leaves...he won't be back for 6 months to a year.

Congrats singers :)
so much to catch up on I so need my wireless back. so. can reply proper. the front page looks good well done jess. that's a really good way tellin your mum poppie :) so exciting :)
and singers it gives me hope too as same boat too im nervous about te3sting this month so im just going to not till5sep that will give af time 2. Get here but on the other hand i wanna no. I started miscarraging 1st aug and stopped bleedin by 5th but for some weird reason i ovulated on the tenth. So i should be due af end of this month or anytime now really. No signs really mild crampin but had that since about 2 weeks ago but i keep feelin rather sick these last 4days its unreal. Boobs slighty sore well nipples and smell gone stronger but i dont no if im makin them up lol but apart ffrom that who knows. How many cycles did you have before you conceive. No idea. Jess im so sorry about the loss you have had and swan sorry for your loss too. Glad you heard the heartbeat. Becca sorry about af and pink sorry about the bfn. Maybe your body is gettin used to comin off the pill. Mrs mel hope the two week wait goes okay and not to stressful. Nanner how you feeling. And now i have totally confused with who is what now sorry. X

Congrats singers :)
so much to catch up on I so need my wireless back. so. can reply proper. the front page looks good well done jess. that's a really good way tellin your mum poppie :) so exciting :)
and singers it gives me hope too as same boat too im nervous about te3sting this month so im just going to not till5sep that will give af time 2. Get here but on the other hand i wanna no. I started miscarraging 1st aug and stopped bleedin by 5th but for some weird reason i ovulated on the tenth. So i should be due af end of this month or anytime now really. No signs really mild crampin but had that since about 2 weeks ago but i keep feelin rather sick these last 4days its unreal. Boobs slighty sore well nipples and smell gone stronger but i dont no if im makin them up lol but apart ffrom that who knows. How many cycles did you have before you conceive. No idea. Jess im so sorry about the loss you have had and swan sorry for your loss too. Glad you heard the heartbeat. Becca sorry about af and pink sorry about the bfn. Maybe your body is gettin used to comin off the pill. Mrs mel hope the two week wait goes okay and not to stressful. Nanner how you feeling. And now i have totally confused with who is what now sorry. X

It's Fridayyyyyy.

And the hurricane is heading our way.

We're not in an evacuation zone since we're not on the coast, but apparently everyone and their mother is terrified because there were no cars on the road this morning. My commute to work was a breeze!

Going for a massage tonight, then spending most of my weekend cleaning, relaxing and hopefully going to a Phils game tomorrow, pre-storm. xD Hope everyone has a good weekend! And if you're on the coast or in the path of the storm, please be safe! :hugs:

Meadows you have my sympathies - DH and I lived with my in-laws for six months whilst we were waiting for our house purchase to go through!

Poppie, I love how you told your mum!

Swan, hope everything is ok with the hurricane. We've only had the one hurricane in this country in my living memory, and I slept through the whole thing :haha: It was in the mid 80s so I was fairly young, 8 or 9 I think.

Just popping in to say stay safe in the storms the ladies who are in that path. Must be scary.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Xo

Just popping in with my test results, I'll come back later to write a proper response to everyone.

Progesterone test showed I am not ovulating. I have to start progesterone today and take it for 7 days, then my period will start. On CD3 I have to get a huge panel of hormone testing done, and DH has to get a :spermy: analysis done too. I haven't told him yet and I don't think he will be a happy boy. :haha: So hopefully all the results come back fast and I can start Clomid. (Doctor did not mention Clomid but that is what comes after a round of progesterone usually.)

Thanks ladies! We're only supposed to get heavy rains, possibly high winds so thankfully, we're not too bad. Some friends of mine had to evacuate and stuff. Really, truly glad that it wasn't us. haha.

Wow Jess, best wishes with your upcoming testing! :hugs: I'm glad they're coming up with answers for you, and hoping they can get you started with medication asap!

Jess Test looks great at least they can start to get things sorted!

Kim - I had a MC at 6 weeks 4 days, I then waited that cycle out, then waited till the next cycle (if that makes sense) and then tried, we got the BFP first time we tried first tme round, and then this bfp straight away again.

Im slightly concerned at the moment because I keep feeling like Im about to start AF occasionaly back ache and ov pain, but very slight. Im just tyring to consider MC again. The positive in all of this, is that my last BFP didnt give me a BFP untill day 36 (something like that) whereas this BFP was day 28 so therefore in my head that means the HCG must be higher than it was that time.
Sorry about my worries, I just supposed it has happened once so it could happen again.
Im going to the EPU next week when I will be about 5 weeks and see whether they will give me a scan to check everything alright.

I am also starting my new job soon and havent told them about the bfp so I dont really want to start taking time of straight away.

Hope you are safe and well swan, and anyone else in the line of the winds.
I have my in-laws coming... there arent to bad most of the time, but we will see...

We have told my mum and the in-laws, we told the in-laws by sending them a text of the picture of the bfp with the title two lines! I told my mum on the phone, and she said just take care of yourself!!!

So have a good weekend everyone, Im already countng the weeks to week 12 so I can feel safer about this!

jess - glad youve got test , Its good to know they are listening to you.
swan- hope the storm passes.
kimberly hope you get your bfp soon.
To everyone else lots of baby dust. Think we have near enough at least 1 baby due each month yey xx

:hugs: Singers. Bless you, that has to be such a frustration! I know I kept thinking AF was coming too because I kept getting the cramps and cramps and cramps like she was. Truly evil how it messes with your brain. But I'm praying that things go just fine for you, and that you have a peaceful and healthy 9 months ahead of you. xo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->