The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Happy Birthday Nanner!

Dufferised, my new favorite word! Thanks for that laugh Becca.

still no af but dont feel any different. really dont feel hopeful about :-( xx

Mrs Mel, if I get to Friday with no AF I'll test then. My ticker isn't actually right I don't think. Fertilityfriend thinks I'm only 10DPO today.

Pink, sorry not keeping up with things but when were you expecting AF?

if i was a 28 day cyle last wednesday but ive left it upto 33 days like last month so that was yesterday. Im going to book appointment for drs if i can get in next week just to ask him about my pill and the effects.x

I'm sorry for your losses Swan. Good luck singing, I'm sure it will be beautiful. And wow, 16 weeks! You'll be feeling your beanie moving soon!

That's a really cute idea Lu-is!

LOL @ dufferised Becca! I'll have to remember that!

AFM, I had a pretty crappy day. First thing this morning, I found out that one of my favorite patients killed himself last night. He and his wife were the patients that I was closest too, his wife and I were even friends on Facebook. I talk to them so often that I know their phone number by heart. So that was really hard, we did not see it coming, and neither did his family. I just don't have the words to express how I feel, and I spoke to his wife today too. What do you say to someone when something like this happens? I don't know.:shrug:

Morning ladies!
I hope everyone is well??

Not much to report here, except this TMI - I did have a little brown colouring in some cm when I wiped last night. Naturally I went into panic mode, but then settled when I read some of my What to Expect book. I already knew it was normal, so long as there was no cramping and stuff, and there hasn't been anymore since then, but still ... sigh.... it's going to be a long 8 more months for me. I'm such a worrier (if you haven't already worked that out) :wacko: I need to try to relax about it all I guess.

Yesterday I bought two maternity tops on sale. 1 nice shirt which will be good for the summer, and a longer sleeve one for next year just before baby bug comes / after its here as it has that "discrete feeding" feature. I was chatting a bit to the lady in the shop about it all. It was just nice to be able to talk to someone else about it. Can't wait to tell my Mum on Friday.

To our ladies who are pregnant - what have been your symptoms or what things have you noticed so far??
For me it's just been mild cramps every now and then, my bbs are a tiny bit tender. No real MS yet, feel a bit off every now and then but I believe that will kick in more in the next few weeks if it's going to happen and I'm a bit more tired.

Pink and Becca - I'm keeping everything crossed for you both and that :witch: stays away.

Also, I just wanted to say I hope that my newly pregnant ramblings aren't insensitive to our lovely ladies who aren't pregnant yet. Please tell me to shut up if you're sick of me going on about stuff, but as you know you are the only ones I can chat to about it at the moment so I just unleash everything here. I know what it's like to have someone go on and on about it, my friend hasn't shut up about it since she told the world she was pregnant 3 days after she found out. :dohh: Luckily she's only got 6 weeks to go!

Anyway... have a lovely day :flower:

ETA: Jess, I just read your post after posting mine. So sorry to hear about your patient :(

Thanks ladies. :hugs: The funeral went as well as one could go; lots of tears and laughter combined as we remembered the lovely life of someone as splendid as this woman.

Jess, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: That's so difficult to swallow, especially having not expected it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family at this time, as well as the others whose lives he's touched warmly.

I also have a question, because I'm dumb. What's the blinkie in your signature mean? haha. I'm trying to figure it out and ... nothing.

Poppie, I had brown CM too in the beginning, on and off. Scary, but nothing to worry about from what they said, just like the books said. :) Unnerving to say the least though, right? In the beginning, until the MS settled in, I just felt very tired, and was exceptionally bloated. SO... so bloated. And I was eating a lot, mostly junk food too. My boobs have come and gone on and off with soreness... they haven't grown much, from what I can tell (hubby argues that) and they don't hurt all the time still. Just sometimes. haha. But I've had to stop wearing underwires as they hurt - only recently, however.

My MS started at 6 weeks. Nausea... nausea... nausea... though I was blessed for it to quit at 9 weeks. The fatigue was immediate and lasted until about 12 weeks. Bloating... subsided at about 8-9 weeks. So I went from about week 10 - 12 feeling very 'not pregnant.' Hope that helps! :hugs:

Thanks Swan. Everything you've said is the same as what I've been experiencing. Today I have that "not pregnant" feeling that they talk about in the book. So very much hoping that the ms stays away but I guess it'll probably come into effect from next week.

Glad to hear the funeral went as well as could be expected in such a horrible situation.
:hugs:

PS - the blinkie in Jess' sig is to tell the mods to open a Santa's Grotto Thread. There's a whole thread about it somewhere....

Thanks Poppie! That's exciting about the maternity clothes...I have a few tops stashed away already (shhh!) And I definitely don't mind you talking about your pregnancy. That's what we're here for! I enjoy hearing about everyone's journey, and believe me, as soon as I get pregnant I'll be on here constantly with every little detail... I'm sure you'll get sick of me! I'm glad to have you guys around!

And Swan, like Poppie said, there is a sub forum called Santa's Grotto, that is all about Christmas. They don't open it until I think October at least, and close it in January. You can still look at the one from last year if you search for it. There are threads all over the site trying to get admin to open it early!

Beccad - good luck, really, really hoping that AF stays away for you and you can test :)

I'm going to wait it out until AF's due, which will be hard as I'm always tempted to test earlier. I realise that waiting is the sensible thing to do though, so I will make myself wait!

Jess, so sorry hun. There are some situations where finding the right words are impossible and I can imagine that this is one of them. I'm sure your friend knows that you are there for her and hat'll mean a lot to her. Thinking of you.

Swan, glad the funeral went as well as it could go, hugs to you as well.

Poppie, as a NYPJB (not yet pregnant june bug!) I really, honestly don't mind you talking about it! I don't know the first thing about being pregnant, what to expect etc, so hearing about you ladies and your experience is really interesting! Plus, it's really nice that we all feel that we can talk about our lives and our situations here, so please don't for one minute worry about it!

Hope everyone else is doing well, those pregnant, those trying and those soon to be married!

Jess I'm so sorry to hear about your patient. What awful news :hugs:

Swan, glad the funeral went ok :hugs:

My temp dropped loads overnight so I think AF is going to be here today or tomorrow. My temps do this thing were around 10 DPO it jumps up and then back down again the following day. I've overlaid some of my charts if you want to look (current chart is underneath).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1522f4

when is af due mrsmel?
I love the xmas blinkey on peoples signatures its so fnny.
Jess- sorry for the loss of a patient sending you hugs.
Poppie- ramble away its your time to do it, its good the here the excitment.
Is it wanabmummys wedding this weekend ??
just a trip to my friends for me today xx

No problem Poppie! It’s so tough because with the Internet, there’s so much useful info within reach but there’s also some things that are anything less than comforting or helpful too. :haha: Whenever I had big questions, I’d end up just asking my nurse. xD

And okay, thanks for enlightening me about the Grotto – I need to go hunt for this! :D I sometimes feel like I’ve been on BNB forever, then realize it’s been only a few months… lol!

I’m going for a much-needed massage on Friday afternoon – thank you LivingSocial – and I’m looking forward to it immensely. This has been a tough month, but after yesterday I feel a sense of closure and am anticipating stepping forth with a new mindset in September. =) I have a lot of happier times coming up in September anyway – a good friend’s wedding, my nephew’s getting dedicated, two baby consignment sprees with my sister… haha. So good things to which I can look forward, cherishing memories with the people I’ve loved and lost.

Doctor’s appointment at 9:50, and bloodwork after… that’s slightly less enthralling. LOL. Should be my last round until sometime after 20 weeks though, I think, when they do the glucose test. Phew! Though I’m somehow getting used to needles now… never in my life thought I’d say that. I surely don’t like them but my hatred has waned… slightly.

It’s hump day! :dance: Anyone have exciting upcoming weekend plans? :) I'm pretty sure we have a wedding amongst us, right?

I'm off to hunt for Santa!('s Grotto lol)

Hi Ladies,

:hugs: & :kiss: to all!!

Well today is my last work day before i get married. Im now on lunch sitting at my desk eating choc cake and drinking champagne! :thumbup: Had a SERIOUS bridezilla moment in front of work as my bridesmaid (booooo!) text me last night saying she wont do my hair and make up because SHE will be stressed!!! So my boss ran into her office and pulled a few strings and got me hair and make up appts and she is paying! When she told me I had to go to the loo and have a bit of a cry.

Love to all

Maz x

Aww Mazzy! How rude at the last minute, but so awesome of your boss to make things work out for you! :hugs: I'd have had a good cry of relief myself! Many congrats and have a wonderful wedding! Be sure to take lots and lots of pictures. ;) (or make sure someone else does :haha:) xoxoxoxox

So all the pregnant ladies what are your due dates. Jess maybe you could put them to the first page, just so we can see when babies are due xx

when is af due mrsmel?
I love the xmas blinkey on peoples signatures its so fnny.
Jess- sorry for the loss of a patient sending you hugs.
Poppie- ramble away its your time to do it, its good the here the excitment.
Is it wanabmummys wedding this weekend ??
just a trip to my friends for me today xx

Not for ages! I'm only 3-4 DPO at the moment.

So sorry Beccad, I hope she doesn't show.

Happy wedding Mazzy! Very stressful about your bridesmaid, but pleased it's sorted now. Enjoy your big day and yes, we'd love to see some photos!

Mazzy, that wasn't a bridezilla moment at all, just a very normal response I think to being let down like that with so little time left before your wedding! Is it Saturday you're getting married?

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been around for a while....as u know my in-laws are here and so I've been busy entertaining them....nearly 1 week down, 4 to go-arrgh!!!!!

Congratulations poppie-that is fantastic news, and pls don't worry about keeping us up to date on all ur newly pregnant symptoms etc....I love reading it all!!!

This is going to be short from me as I'm on my phone in the car-not the easiest combination!!! I am currently on CD8....no BDing so far this cycle as slightly difficult with DH's parents in the spare room! We need to get on the case soon tho....think I might buy some OPK's this cycle again.

Anyway, hope ur all well, will try and check in again soon x

Hope you're having fun with the in-laws, Meadows! God bless you. ;) haha. I'd go insane!

I'm due February 7th. Heard the heartbeat today, things sound great. And September 19th is the anatomy scan, so I'm excited. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->