The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

When I get home, I will go through and put down everyone's names, TTC or preggie status, and due dates for the preggies. I have to go through the thread to find everyone's names. If everyone who could put when their due date is, that would be great! Thanks Swan, I have yours now.

Yowzer! I need to read more often! So much going on- but seems like there are more good things going on now than there has been. Nice to hear!

Pink/ Jess- My due date is March 28, 2012.

Poppie- As for pregger symptoms, I've been pretty lucky. I've had a couple of upset tummy days but nothing I couldn't cope with. Mostly though, I just feel "icky." Bloated, fat, tired... I definately don't feel pregnant. Like Swan said, I just feel off. I'm also having a difficult time with eating. I either feel like I'm starving or totally stuffed. I haven't found a good balance yet.

Mazzy- Chocolate cake sounds good today doesn't it? I just had 4 pieces!! :blush: Not kidding. No wonder I feel bloated and fat!

I have my second doc appointment next week. Probably a standard, boring one, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. :thumbup:

Ok girlies! I need everyone to check the first page of the thread. Let me know if I missed anyone, or if something is incorrect. (I tried to go through all the pages but it was taking forever!)

Morning ladies!

Mazzy17 - Yay!! I hope the next few days go smoothly and you have a very special wedding day! :wedding:

Jess - My EDD is April 24 2012. I betcha any money that it gets moved though, since I ov'd late. But we'll go with that for now.

swan - how awesome about hearing the heartbeat. I can't wait to hear mine and know everything is ok.

meadows - I hope things aren't too painful with the in-laws. I hope you get some BD-ing in there. Perhaps they'll go out sightseeing?? LOL!

Thanks ladies for being so nice about my ramblings. I do know what it's like to have someone constantly go on about it (my friend who is currently preg, has been going on and on and on since she found out and told everyone, everything is about her and it's all so painful... blah blah blah!).

Thanks also prego ladies for your info on symptoms etc. It's good to know that we're mostly the same at this stage.

So very much looking forward to the weekend. We do have a dress up Rockstars party on Saturday night, but other than that I am going to relax.

:flower:

Hey Ladies!

Poppie - I know that once I get my BFP - I will be on here asking tons of questions too!

Mazzy - Happy Wedding Day this upcoming weekend! So exciting!

I think today is WannaB's day!!

Jess - The 1st post looks nice! Thanks for keeping up with it. OMG! I sooooo LUV Christmas! So can't wait! Only 4 months away!

Nanner - Hooray for another appt.

Meadows - Hope you can squeeze in a little BDing.

Pink - Really hoping that AF stays away.

Swan - A massage sounds awesome. I sure could so use one.

AFM, just waiting around for OV to happen one of these days. We are going to follow the SMEP this month.

I am getting excited about this weekend. I am paying off my car 2.5yrs early, a large medical bill from last year and that will mean financial freedom for us - except for our mortgage, of course. This is a huge accomplishment as my hubby only works part time and we are also paying cash for his tuition each semester. I am so very proud of us! I suppose we need to celebrate somehow!

Gotta go - I'm making some homemade Ice Cream tonight...

homemade ice cream?! divine! so jealous! :D and congrats on paying off your car, that's awesome!

Emily is the only person missing from the front page to my recollection... but remembering back so many pages is never easy... haha! nicely done, Jess!

Snowflakes that's great being able to pay all that off so early!

AF got me this morning :nope: I knew it was coming as my temps were dropping and I defo had PMT yesterday. It was just the one day compared with the usual three or four, so I think the evening primrose has helped in that respect.

sorry about af becca.
Nothing for me. Dont know if to get a test today or tomorrow. im off to docs later so might do one before then, other than sore chest at night, i dont feel pg. I just dont want to see a bfn, maybe i'll get a suprise. Going to get a test from boots not the cheapy store.
Thanks for updating jess hope you didnt mind me suggesting it off for a look now xx

Sorry to hear about AF, Becca. :( But glad to hear the PRO seemed to help you a bit. That's a good step!

Good luck with testing, Pink! :hugs:

By the way, Poppie, I love all your ladybird beetle signature pieces. They're so adorable! :D

Jess137, I’m sorry for your loss. When things like this happen suddenly it’s really hard. My EDD is 4/9/12.

Poppie, I’m a worrier too and I’ve been trying to stay away from “helpful” information. I’ve had crazy all day morning sickness, tiredness, bloating and tender breasts.

Swanxx, Thanks for going over your symptoms. I’m hoping my MS will end before 12 weeks. I’m glad your appointment went well. I can’t wait to hear what you are having. My guess is girl.

Mrs Mel, meadows and pink, FX’d

Beccad, That yucky AF! Sorry.

Mazzy, So excited for you. Can’t wait to see pics.

Snowflakes, Yeah, for financial independence. I just did the same, paid off my car and a big credit card bill. It feels great! Yum, homemade ice cream.

well i got bfn so havent a clue whats going on. Ive got to get my prescription tomorrow so going to book an appointment. It probably wont be for another week or 2 grr xx

I found something that I'd really like to share! A friend of mine gave me some hard candy things called Preggie Pop Drops for my birthday. They aren't medicine or candy, but they calm nausea and upset stomaches. I was skeptical at first but have been using them when I get queasy and it makes me feel so much better.

Should be a fun weekend for me! A friend from HS is going to be in the area, so I'll be meeting up with her. I haven't seen her in several years so I'm looking forward to that.

Saturday, the hospital I work for is sending employees to the local amusement/ water park. I'm bringing a girlfriend and plan on being a pool bum!

Awee. Sorry about AF Becca!! The temp drops gives me fair warning I suppose. But for some reason, it's that 1st temp drop at about 10dpo as well that really gets me upset... I am more sad then than when AF arrives... I hope this makes sense...

Pink - I know your AF has been a bit wonky and unpredictable - I hope you get some answers from the dr. And remember you're not out til you actually see AF!

CeeDee - Hope you feel better soon.

Nanner - My friend swears by the Preggie Pops as well!!

Well Ladies, I finally have fully working, not going to randomly give up internet!!! I am sooo Happy...
Today so far I have hemmed 3 tablecloths and painted the bedroom, by OH has re paited the bathroom (didnt lik ebathroom colour) and the front door!

So even though we only managed 3 :sex: its worked!

We have our :bfp: I tested on day 28, day 29 and today day 30 and its been two lines each time.. So I will say we are tentively pregnant.

Obviously we have concerns, hoping this little bean sticks! Im sure this time it will as we have little room in the new flat, that is currently storing my shoes, because we want to make it a nursery so havent given it any other job yet!

I have tried to catch up with everyones posts, and though I have read them My mine is blank at the moment,
Im sorry for
Jess and Swan's Losses and hope that you can have support from your family.
Swan bump pics are cool!
Poppie talk away.. Im intrested!
Becca D - Sorry for AF
Snowflakes - near where we have just moved it a lload of fields and so the other day we went out and pick sloe's to make sloe rum (I dont like gin!) and Blackberries, I have just finished making some homemade Blackberry Ice cream and its brillinat! I love homemade Ice cream it is so much nicer than bought!

hope Wannab wedding going well
Mazzy anyone would worry hope yours goes well to!

other than that, Im hping everything goes ok and have deicded not to go and have blood taken at the dr's till after weerk 6 as that is when it all went wrong the last time!

Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

Sorry about the BFN, pink. What is up with the long cycle??

Nanner, The amusement park sounds like a lot of fun.

Congrats, singers! :yipee: :yipee: praying for sticky bean.

congrats singers.
Im on cycle day 36 but i used to be 28 so its really annoying oh well keep on trying i suppose xx

Sorry about AF becca!

Yay Singers! FX'd for a sticky bean! Once you get an EDD let me know!

I love preggie pops! I used to work in a pharmacy and I bought some then. I used to get nauseated every once in a while, and they worked great!

AFM.....

Another cousin is pregnant. (Her sister is the one who had the twins). I'm happy for her, but still thinking why not me? Anyway enough of the pity party! I'm getting my progesterone level checked today, so we'll see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->