The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Aw, Wana you do look beautiful!! And the setting is just amazing! Congrats to you both!

OMG Wana you look AMAZING!!!! Congratulations Mrs!

Right i'm caught up ...sort of lol

Congrats Poppie and Singers on your bfp's!!

I know we don't hear from here much any more but Welsh-mum finds out boy or a girl on Tuesday! exciting stuff!! :) ...its also my brithday that day!! ahh lots going on.

I can't believe how far along you pregnant ladies are... its flying by!

xxx

congrats wanab- newly mrs gibbs xx youre pics look amazing and the weather gorgeous.
JUst finished work so relaxing with oh before he goes to work.
Nothing planned for tomorrow other than see my mom. still no af but who knows xx

Pink has yoru AF still not turned up from before i went to Greece?? You were expecting yours the same time as me wern't you?? xx

yey af was due between 17th-22nd nothing. still bfns so just thinking my body is playing ticks. got doc appointment tuesday xx

awww hope you get to the bottom of it hun. I bet it sucks not knowing :/ xx

Happy Friday ladies!

WanaB - Welcome back!! Congrats on now being a Mrs!! You looked absolutely stunning.

I'll have to have a better catch up over the weekend. My cramping has got less but I had a little bit of really light brown cm, according to most things I read (and my Mum), this is normal but of course I'm a bit freaked. It's not much at all so I am thinking it's probably just old stuff from the implant and baby snuggling right in there. However if it does continue over the weekend I'll call my Dr.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

poppie- ring if you need to!

swan- are you feeling alright??

pink- hope your af turns up!

Nanner - Im sure it will ok, just have to wait, maybe go early if your really worried.

Wanna - your wedding pics look gorgeous.

jess - love the super sperm!

kim - The only thing I did different is we didnt really have much sex! three times in fact (sorry for TMI) just because of the move we were both so tired, and have parents round. This time round however I got a BFP on the day af was due, whereas last time I didnt get a BFP untill day 32. I am also having lots of cramps and feel like I am about to start AF. So I hope this is all ok... I am seeing the doctor onthe 10th where I will be about 6 weeks, so hopefully my HCG will be high.. but to be honest I cant do anything differently to what I did last time, apart from live my life.. So fxed!

everyone else, hope you are all feeling well and getting on with the TWW esp SNOW!

Kimberley – well it’s tough for me to judge, really, because I didn’t have much “feeling” of one or the other in the beginning. Then people saw my scan pics, the majority said girl and now I’m “feeling” girl but I think it’s only because that’s what everyone else was saying. :haha: I can’t tell if my brain’s making a choice on its own, or being influenced. So I’m remaining in limbo. I can’t wait to actually know though! I hope AF comes for you soon so your cycles can carry onward. :hugs:

Again, Wana, your pictures are stunning. Such a beautiful bride, stunning couple and man, what a beautiful backdrop! Looks as though the weather was perfect for you, which is great. Welcome back, you were missed – however so glad you had a wonderful trip!

Aw, I miss Welshmum, but I need to remember to stalk her so I can see what she’s having, come next week. :dance: So exciting for her!

I really hope you get some kind of answer soon Pink. :hugs:

Welcome back Poppie; hope the conference went well! I had some brown CM too; that was when I was in the ER with the severe cramps, so if putting your mind at ease means calling the nurse, I say to go for it. If nothing else, it may help relieve any tension you may be feeling as a result. :) I’m probably one of those pregnant women the nurses get driven nuts by, because although I’m always apologetic, I do call if I have a question. :haha: Thankfully they’ve been very patient through my neurotic antics and such. ;) But if it’s brown, it’s old blood so usually you’re discarding something from previously having sex, previous periods, etc. Hope you have a restful and relaxing weekend!

Is anyone else in the TWW besides Snow? Wana? :dust: I know Kimberley and Pink are in a longer limbo. :hugs: Hopefully everyone gets answers soon! :)

I’m feeling a little better, thanks Singers. Still aching, now on both sides, but I feel as though my tummy has kind of expanded immensely this week. So I think my ligaments must just be getting a go-round right now, thus giving ME a go-round. Haha. I’ve finally come to sleep comfortably on my left side and wake up almost always still on my left side (even if I wake up to shift positions because I’m stiff lol), and that is supposed to help ease that pain a bit? I just keep on keeping on, and I’m getting more used to the pains now. How are you feeling?

Hope everyone is well – I have 9 hours until my weekend begins but many of you are already there, or almost there! :D

im confuseds ladies can i ovulate this late in the mc cycle, look at this strong postive, cd32 and had watery cm still bit cloudy but it made me go out n buy opk tests had a little back pain yesterday so just took one and oh my lord look at this.. could it be fake a mix up or real do i have a chance this month??

Attachments

• SAM_0931.jpg
    SAM_0931.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
I hate to say this, but it could be left over HCG from the MC the dr's told me I had to check up to 3 weeks after it happened to make sure that I didnt get a positive BFP because of the left over HCG. Have you taken a PG test?

Yeah they did a blood test three days after the bleeding and it was zero and hpt said neg. And I tested few days back and it said not pregnant x

Is the test line on the left and the control on the right? I don't know what happens after m/c I'm afraid, but if the test line is the left one then that's defo a positive.

yeah square is the test and the circle is control, not sure but i am getting alot of ov signs. maybe eh i dtd just in case :p x

Could always ring your doctor, ask if it's possible that it's a true positive OPK? Sounds like it could be though, since they did ring you at 0 when you went last.

my doctors are not open now and they think im abit mad anyway lol. got a whole leture today about relaxing and not test and just wait and not buy things like opks etc really made me feel like a naughty little girl lol and that i was going crazy! im going to ac like it is as my back is hurting and boobs sore, plus the amount of cm im getting i will keep just doing the deed that way i can not miss it lol. and if i start i start onwards and upwards. x :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->