The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hello ladies.....

Once again, sorry i've deserted u all.....this entertaining the in-laws malarky is HARD work! It's hard to just sit on the computer on this site without them seeing what im doing, and it's not always easy to write on my phone!!

Wana - WOW you look lovely - congratulations on being a Mrs!!

Kimberley - that's weird about ur OPK - very confusing for you! bloody female bodies hey!

Swan - that all sounds a bit uncomfortable, but glad ur managing to get some sleep!

Poppie - i'm sure all is fine - it is very common to get brown CM, but i understand how you'd be worrying. Fingers crossed!

Singers - hope all's still ok with you?

Snowflake - hope the 2WW goes quickly for you?!

Pink - all this waiting must be so frustrating for you.....hope the docs appointment goes well.

Nanner - hope ur having a good time water skiing - am jealous!!

Jess, CeeDee, Emily and Mrs Mel - hope ur all ok and enjoying the weekend?

Sorry if i've missed anyone! As we all know, it's so difficult to keep up to date with it all......especially when im not logging on much!!!

AFM - nothing really much to report......i think i have recently ovulated, or am about too! Have been doing OPK's which are giving quite strong lines which have been getting slightly stronger each time, but not 100% sure if they're positive if u know what i mean.....will just keep testing! We'll see! Have not BD as much as we'd like due to in-laws in spare room and stress levels as they are peeing me off slightly!!! Oh the joys! 3 weeks and they'll be gone! Can't believe this is my 3rd month ttc already.....time is going so quickly, it'll be xmas before we know it!!

Hope u all have a good weekend x

Well i've been back what 2 days...got home Thursday, yeasterday my throat felt like a bit of it had decided to close of like it wasn't hurting or sore or anything just when i swallowed it didn't feel right. Well this morning i feel like i've got a huge lump in my throat and it feels like the whole thing closes of when i swallow. Asked hubby to look and he says my tonsiles are swollen up a bit :/ :/ great! They arn't hurting yet but i know its coming :( :( Just when i have to go back to work and my birthday is coming arrrg.

On the other hand an ovulation app i've got on my phone said i was due to ovulate while i was away which i think i did but my ticker on here says it should have been the day i came home. So not really sure whats going on there but i'm in my 2WW either way and am hoping that we've done enough . Although we only missed 3 days so far since my AF and 2 of those were because on the night before we left we were kinda mid flow and someone knocked on our door as if to go 'we can hear you' kinda thing :blush: so i refused to do it the next night lol :haha: and then the night after that we were on a plane lol I think we've defo done enough :sex: but who knows ey? xxx

Gargle with salt water, drink lemon and honey, if it gets really really bad gargle with Sandersons throat Specific it tastes absolutely discusting, but it does work, or if you were really desperte gargle with TCP which gets rid of anything! My masters is in Singing (classical/opera) so I have to look after my voice alot! All that will work, depends how desperate you are to get rid of it!

aww cool thanks :) bar the salt water though i have none of those things so i'll see how it goes and then make a trip to the shops. My mum and dad swear by drinking honey and lemon. I hate the stuff but forced it down at Christmas when i got really ill xx

I hope everyone is doing well, pregnant and those trying :)

AF got me today, very disappointed, but ah well, looking forward, on to month 4 . . .

Hope you ladies have a lovely weekend xx

sorry mrs mel :( mine is so confusing!! look at my thread, something is going on weird for me lol . x boobies are killing! opk very very + on cd34 but neg hpt 3days ago! weird...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/723958-long-story-cut-short-help-needed.html

Ah hun, no wonder you're confused. Our bodies are impossible to predict, aren't they?
I hope you get some answers soon.
Maybe it's a good idea to treat it as a +ve OPK and get bd'ing, just in case :)

dont you worry i will :p im so tempted to go out and buy a hmpt as what if things changed from thursday morning lol or is it jhust wishful thinkinh hahah x

I'd be tempted too hun! These things aren't easy are they??
Good luck, fingers crossed you get some good news soon!

not easy at all. oh says im obessiving with it which i know i am but its so hard. he said i cant have one. i know he is right but in the same time i dont no whats going on! hmmm lol x

Mrs Mel, sorry AF got you :hugs: It's a crappy feeling isn't it...

AFM, I have ANOTHER yeast infection :growlmad: Really peed off about it. Have taken a tablet, but I'm going to make an appointment to see my GP on Monday as it's becoming far too regular an occurance for my liking. I think I've probably got a couple of days before ovulation, so hopefully it won't cause a problem.

Thanks beccad, it is a bit crappy you're right.
Hope it clears up quickly for you and the dr's able to help.

Hi becca.....sorry I missed u off my last message, so thought u deserved ur very own!! That's rubbish about ur infection again.....not comfortable at all  good luck catching ur eggy this month xx we will join the pregnant ladies soon!!

hope you get is sorted soon kimberly.
Sorry about af mrs mel.
I think ive got an infection and they are very annoying docs for me tuesday so will ask then xx

Hello! Trying to catch up! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Wanab, Great wedding pics!

I think getting married has set me off again lol I haven't been full on broody in a while i've been quite good about it all tbh ....

but oh thats changed. Its kicking in full whack again! I just want to be pregnant lol

xxx

Hi girlies! Sorry I haven't been on in a couple days. I got a big shipment of supplies so I've been a busy bee making jewelry. Hope everyone's weekends are going well.

Hey ladies,
Sorry I haven't been in to say hi and reply over the weekend.

I had some brown spotting that started last Friday afternoon and continued onto Saturday. No doubt I was freaking out about all this. We went to the football on Saturday night (hubby's team played my team) and I worried about it all night. So Sunday morning I decided it was time to go get checked out. We went to the local hospital where they were lovely, did a blood test and checked me out and said because there was no pain (I'd only had a bit of minor cramping Wednesday / Thursday last week) things sounded ok but to go home and call back to get the blood test results in 2 hours and then come in for an ultrasound in the morning.

My blood test was good, my hCG levels were 22,197 *phew*. So I went in for the ultrasound this morning, fearing the worst but there on the screen was a little gestational sac and the little dot inside had a heartbeat! I had a massive sigh of relief. Everything looked fine, she said she could see a little blood around in there but nothing that they worry about at this stage. The heart rate was 107bpm - only just measurable because it's still so small and I am measuring at 6 weeks rather than 7, which is what I thought I was anyway based on my late ovulation. So my EDD is now 30th April 2012. I even got a little picture of Baby Bug to show hubby, who was waiting for me in the waiting room. I'll have to scan it and pop it up here later.

The Dr who spoke to me after was quite happy with all of that and said that I shouldn't worry unless the spotting gets heavier or I get cramps. I must just be one of those ladies who gets a bit of spotting during pregnancy.

So I'm completely relieved that everything is ok. Just want the spotting to go away, which I think has got lighter since seeing them yesterday anyway. Next appointment is the one I had planned with my Ob's nurse next week, hopefully all is even better by then.

Well I hope you all had a good weekend. Sorry I haven't caught up personally with you all, I promise I will over the next few days.

Off to fix up my ticker....

xo

Edited to add my scan pic ...
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/180122-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g